剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
大卫
Oh, David.
希德妮
Sydney.
小希
Syd.
你没事
You're okay.
不要
No!
别激动 老兄
Hey, be cool, man.
冷静
Come on.
不不不 不要
No! No! No! No, don't!
-不不不 -把他带走
- No, no, no, no! - Get him out of here.
-大卫 别动 -不 住手
- David, hold still. - No, don't! Stop!
-住手 -退后 大卫 立刻退后
- Stop! - Back off, David, now.
住手 不 不
Stop! No! No!
不 住手啊
No, don't, stop!
住手 不
Stop! No!
不不不 住手
No! No! No, don't, stop!
-住手 住手 -别挡路
- Stop! Stop! - Stay out of the way.
住手 不
Stop! No!
安静
Quiet!
所有楼层请注意
Attention, all floors,
所有人员请注意 现在进行强制封锁
All stations, we are on mandatory lockdown.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你有伤到头吗
Did you hit your head?
-没有 我 -抱歉
- No, I'm-- - I'm so sorry.
我就是有点晕
Just a little dizzy.
-不不不 -别激动
- No! No! No! No! - Okay, be cool.
-别这样 别激动 兄弟 -不
- Come on. Ease up, brother. - Please, no!
-拜托 -他可是个病人啊
- Please! - He's in the yellow.
-别伤害他 -不 住手 不
- Don't hurt the guy. - Don't! Stop! No!
冷静点 兄弟
Come on, man.
所有人注意 这里没什么好看的
Everybody, there's nothing to see here.
每人都去服一剂药
Everybody take a dose.
兄弟 你冷静一下
Hey, man, you've got to cool your body.
就...
Just...
发生什么了 怎么了
What happened? What is it?
怎么回事
What happened?
-不 我觉得... -不 别动
- No, it feels... - No, keep still.
我觉得你可能有点...
I think you may be showing some--
在这里别动
Stay here.
等等
Wait.
停一下
Stop.
你能再说一次吗
Would you say that again?
我说我看着镜子 我变成了她
I said I looked in the mirror and I was her.
谁
Who?
希德妮
Sydney.
她和你在一起吗
She was there with you?
不 她...
No, she...
不知怎么的 我们...
Somehow we...
我们亲吻之后 她变成了我而我变成了她
She took my place, and I took hers when we kissed,
大概是这样 但这不是因为我
I guess, but it wasn't me.
我没有 我觉得那是她的能力
I didn't--it was-- it was her power, I think.
大概就是因为这样 她才不愿意
I mean, I guess that's why she didn't want--
好吧 我知道很扯淡 但是你要问的
Look, I know, okay? But you asked.
算了 我不需要这些
Look, forget it. I-I don't need this.
听着 我已经很...
Look, I have been more than...
但现在 我真的很想出去
But now I really want to get out of here.
冷静点
Calm.
冷静点
Be calm.
没人会...
Nobody is...
我只想确定一下我的理解是否正确
I just want to make sure I've got it right.
你变成了她
You were her.
她变成了你
She was you.
继续
Continue.
所有楼层 所有人员请注意
Attention, all floors, all stations,
现在进行强制封锁
we are on mandatory lockdown.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
拜托了
Please!
拜托了
Please!
救命
Help!
有人吗
Hello!
不
No!
门哪去了
Where are the doors?
放我出去
Let me out of here!
有人能帮帮我吗
Can anyone help?
帮帮我们
Help us!
大卫
David!
大卫 救命
David, help!
大卫
David!
大卫
David!
大卫
David!
等等 你说"她的能力"
Wait. You said "her power."
你是说那个女孩有某种
Are you saying the girl has some kind of,
怎么说 超感能力吗
what, uh, extrasensory powers?
我不知道 但那是唯一...
Look, I-I don't know, but that's the only--
因为那不是我
Because it wasn't me.
至少我觉得那不是...我...
I mean, at least I didn't think--I--
觉得跟以前不一样了 那次...
It didn't feel like before, the other times--
我是说 不是我...
I mean, not that I--
我知道 但是 大卫 莱尼死了
I know, but, David, Lenny is dead.
她不知道怎么到墙里去了
Somehow she ended up inside of a solid wall.
所以我只是想...
So I'm just trying to--
你说那个女孩...
You're saying the girl--
你吻了那个女孩
That you kissed the girl
她就跟你交换身体了
and she switched places with you?
我是在帮你
I'm doing you a favor.
不 你不明白 她还在里面
No, you don't understand. She's still in there.
他们会问你的那种问题
The kind of questions that are gonna get asked,
可能会让你失去出院的机会
you may lose your shot at a discharge.
你一个人在外要小心
Now, you be careful out there.
等等 我不是希德妮
Please, wait. I'm not Sydney.
不要忘记继续服药
Don't forget to fill your prescriptions.
等等
Wait.
等什么
Wait what?
你当时在场
You were there.
我在场
I was there?
没错
Yes.
你就是在医院门口从车上下来的那个人
You were the man in the car at the hospital.
好吧 我重复一遍 你是说
Okay, so I'm clear, you're saying
你进入一个女人的身体
after you entered the body of a woman
从一所病人都被神奇地
and escaped from a mental hospital
密封在自己房♥间里的
where all the patients
精神病院逃出去后
had magically been sealed inside of their rooms,
你认为你看到我从一辆车里出来
you think you saw me getting out of a car?
你不用装傻
Well, you don't have to be a dick about it,
那就是你
and, yes, it was you.
不 你错了
Hey, no, you're wrong.
其实那正是我们...
In fact, that is one of the things that we--
是我需要知道的事
That I need to know.
那天去医院的人是谁
Who were the people at the hospital that day?
不 不不不 你在说谎
No. No, no, no, no. You're--you're lying.
-你想让我混乱 不 -大卫
- You're trying to confuse me, and--no. - David.
-大卫 -不
- David. - No.
大卫
David!
大卫
David.
深呼吸
Just take a deep breath.
冷静下来
Try to be calm.
放松 大卫
Just try to relax, David.
马上释放毒气
The gas, now.
释放毒气
Use the gas.
释放毒气
Use the gas!
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表