剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
大卫 我的孩子
David, my boy.
我漂亮的孩子
My beautiful boy.
妈妈爱你
Mommy loves you.
她爱你
She does.
我的孩子
My boy.
大卫
David?
大卫 你在哪里
David, where are you?
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
肯定会很好玩 小心
It's gonna be so exciting. Oh, careful.
好 你去吧
Okay. You can go ahead.
好
Uh-huh, yeah.
万圣节快乐
All right, happy Halloween!
你扮的什么
What are you supposed to be?
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat.
他们放我回家了 然后我意识到...
They sent me home, and then I realized--
我是说 公♥寓♥没有了
I mean, the apartment's gone.
所以...
So...
就住几天
Just for a few days?
当然了
Of course.
我会跟本说
Uh, I'll talk to Ben.
快进来
Come in. Come in.
停船
Avast.
我这里有好多糖果
I've got snap jacks and red crusties.
来吧
Har!
来...
Har...
见鬼
Holy shit.
本 你记得我弟弟大卫吗
Ben, you remember my brother, David.
记得
Yeah.
你们家里有华夫饼吗
You guys have any waffles?
-有 -有
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你真不是开玩笑的
You weren't kidding.
再来一份吗
Uh, another one?
吃吧
There you go.
这是...
Is this...
这样行吗
Will this be okay?
行 这真是...
Yeah. No, this is...
这太棒了
This is great.
我得告诉你 本上班时间很早
So you know, Ben works early,
等你醒来后我可能也不在
and I'll probably be gone when you wake up.
所以...你就当这里是自己家吧
So...you know, make yourself at home.
不要接电♥话♥
Don't answer the phone.
好了
Okay.
会好的
It's good.
一切都会好的
This is gonna be good.
那会儿感觉怎么样
So what'd it feel like, huh?
乳♥房♥♥
Titties.
有奶♥子♥
Having titties.
对吧
Did you?
要是我 我整天只会...
If that were me, all day, I'd...
别那样看着我了 伙计
Stop looking at me like that, man.
我知道
I know.
我死了
I'm dead.
你杀了我
You killed me,
我得告诉你 这样可不地道 伙计
and I got to say, not cool, man.
我没有
I didn't.
就是你
Yeah, you did.
别怪她 别怪她
Don't blame her. Don't blame her.
她只是一个...一个...
She was just a-- what do you--
进入你身体里的一个小乘客
passenger riding around in your body.
不要给菜鸟一个火箭筒
Don't give a newbie a bazooka
然后又在她炸得一团糟时故作惊讶
and act surprised when she blows shit up.
莱尼
Lenny...
对不起
I'm sorry, man.
不 没关系
No, it's cool.
没关系
It's cool.
要不然我怎么办...
What was I gonna--
下半辈子
Spend the rest of my life
都靠吞小杯子里的药丸活着吗
popping pills from a little cup?
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
有麻烦的是你
It's you that's got problems.
他们要来找你了 宝贝
They're coming for you, babe.
谁
Who?
他们知道医院的事了
They know about the hospital.
知道你干了什么
What you did.
我没有
I didn't.
她是你的时候干的事
What she did when she was you,
用你的能力
had your powers.
他们来了 他们会杀了你
They're coming, and they're gonna kill you.
-不不不 -没错
- No, no, no. - Yeah.
不不不
No. No. No. No.
他们来了
They are.
不 只是因为我的药 这不是真的
No, this is just my pill. This is not real.
这...我跟他说了 不要给我断药
It's--I told him, don't cut my meds.
我只是...
I'm just...
不
Ah, no.
大卫
David?
-你没事吧 -没事没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
对不起 我只是...我弄碎了台灯
Sorry, I just--I just-- I broke the--the lamp.
对不起 只是...
Sorry, it's...
不 没事...
No, it's, um...
没事的
It's okay.
只是 你也知道 本
It's just--you know, Ben,
明天一大早他还要去花♥园♥里呢
he's got to get to the garden tomorrow morning, you know?
当然了
Sure. Okay.
好好休息 晚安
Get some rest. Night.
晚安
Good night.
大卫
David?
大卫
David?
他们来了...
They're coming and...
他们会杀了你
And then they're gonna kill you.
大卫
David?
大卫
David?
大卫
David.
醒醒
Wake up.
大卫
David.
这边
Over here.
别装了
Let's stop pretending, huh?
这些是电线 你浸在水中
Those are power cables. You're submerged in water.
如果你敢有小动作 马上就会
If you try anything, you're gonna get
感受到十万伏特的电
100,000 volts before you take a breath.
有什么好笑的
What is so funny?
我疯了 你个蠢货
I'm insane, you idiot.
这都是我的幻觉
This is my delusion.
并不真实
It's not real.
别装傻充愣了
Stop screwing around.
那女孩在哪儿
Where's the girl?
什么女孩
What girl?
别耍小聪明 大卫
Don't be clever, David.
我们知道你是谁
We know who you are.
我们知道他们去医院找她 以为她是你
We know they came for her at the hospital thinking she was you.
不 是你把她从医院带走的
No, you took her at the hospital.
你当时在场
You were there.
不 大卫 事情真♥相♥已经很清楚
No, David. It's clear now what happened.
他们来找你 却不小心抓了她
They came for you but got her by accident,
而我们抓到了你 但我们也想要她
And we've got you, but we want her too.
老实告诉我 否则...
So just tell me or...
她不见了
She was gone.
我去找过她
I went looking for her.
但她不见了
She was gone.
你好 我想找一位患者
Yeah, I'm... Looking for a patient.
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表