剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
FX电视台
与漫威电视联合出品
大群 第一季 第二集
*我们知道我们将去往哪里*
*Well, we know where we're going*
*却不知道*
*But we don't know*
*我们去过哪里*
*Where we've been*
我们继续跑
And so we ran on...
去往夏天岛
Into Summerland
一个据说不存在的地方
and the place they said did not exist.
*我们知道我们所知*
*And we know what we're knowing*
*但我们不能说我们所闻*
*But we can't say what we've seen*
但同时 恶狼尾随而至
All the while, wolves were at our heels.
黑面具 靴子
Black masks, boots,
和被他们称为"天眼"的人
and the one they called "The Eye."
*我们已不是小孩子*
*And we're not little children*
*我们知道我们想要什么*
*And we know what we want*
我们来做必须做的事
We had come to do the work that must be done--
剥离过往的迷雾
to strip ourselves of the fog of life before.
人类开始
The human race is beginning to...
进化了
evolve.
*未来可以确定*
*And the future is certain*
*给我们时间去琢磨*
*Give us time to work it out*
大卫
David!
我们 我和这里的人认为
We believe-- myself and the people here--
你是个厉害的心灵感应者
that you are a very powerful telepath.
大卫
David!
可能还具有念力
Telekinetic, potentially.
就是说 你可以用大脑控制物体
Which means you can control matter with your mind.
这些部门是政♥府♥建立的
The Divisions were created by our government
旨在追踪研究你和小希那样的人
to track and study people like you and Syd.
他们无法控制的那些
And the ones they can't control,
就会被杀死
they kill.
你现在听得到幻声吗
Are you hearing voices now?
他们在这里更吵
They're louder here.
如此多的能力 让你不舒服了
So much power, it's making you sick.
注意力集中在那些幻声上
I want you to focus on the voices.
不 不 那样更糟
No. No. That's--that's worse.
相信我 你在这儿是安全的
Trust me. You're safe here.
闭上眼睛
Now, close your eyes.
集中注意力
Focus.
有一个声音在呼喊你的名字
There's a single voice calling your name.
听得到吗
Can you hear it?
-大卫 -你在干什么
- David? - What are you doing?
你能找到吗
Can you find it?
大卫
David?
动手
Do it!
-大卫 -蠢货
- David! - Stupid!
-你好蠢 -大卫
- You are stupid! - David?
没用
Worthless!
-大卫 -动手啊
- David? - Do it. Do it!
好了 专注于它
All right, I want you to concentrate on it.
大卫
David.
屏蔽其他的声音
Now dial out all the other voices.
想象有一个调音量的大旋钮
Imagine there's a big knob, the volume knob,
音量
-把它调低 -大卫
- and just turn it down... - David.
-直到你只能听到那一个声音 -大卫
- Until all you hear is that one voice. - David?
大卫
David.
很好 大卫
That's good, David.
非常好
Very good.
这就是心灵感应
That's what we call telepathy.
睡觉吧
Get some sleep.
明天开始记忆研究
Tomorrow memory work begins.
你好点了吗
You feeling better?
她说"记忆研究"是什么意思
What does she mean "memory work"?
大卫 你这一生
David, your whole life,
别人都说你病了
people have told you you were sick.
如果我说那是个谎言呢
What if I told you that's a lie?
夏天岛
如果我说所有你关于精神疾病的记忆
What if I told you every memory you have of mental illness--
幻音 幻觉 那都是你的能力呢
the voices, hallucination-- was just your power?
如果我不止可以告诉你呢
And what if I could do more than just tell you?
如果我可以让你看到呢
What if I could show you...
让你重写你人生的故事
Help you rewrite the story of your life?
我们有这个时间吗
Do--do we have time for that?
-你不是说三部... -我们挤时间
- Didn't you say Division Three-- - We'll make time.
你对我们很重要 大卫
You're very important to us, David...
对我很重要
to me.
我需要你清醒 我需要你专注
I need you clear. I need you focused.
我们就这么做
This is how we do it--
我们回顾
We look back,
找到你的能力 看是什么触发了它们
we find your powers, we see what triggers them.
但最重要的是
But what matters most--
我们让你完整
we make you whole.
艾米 等等 艾米
Amy. Wait up, Amy!
快点 国王
Come on, King!
快点
Come on!
所以说我需要你自己来看
You can see why I said you need to see this for yourself.
我们称之为"记忆研究"
We call this "memory work."
艾米
Amy.
你姐姐
Your sister.
我才八岁吗
What was I, like, eight?
这怎么...我们在我脑子里吗
How is it--Are we, like-- Are we inside my head?
普托诺米是我们的记忆大♥师♥
Ptonomy is what we call our memory artist.
这是他的天赋
That's his gift.
-我可以跟她说话吗 -可以
- Can I talk with her? - I mean, you can.
但最好别 否则会干扰记忆
But it's better if you don't. It changes the memory.
放松点
Just take it in for now.
第一次是要接受它是真的
This first time is about accepting that it's real,
然后再进行研究
and then we can focus on work--
带你回到你过去生活里
taking you back to those moments in your past
你最初"发病"的时刻
when you first felt your so-called illness coming on.
我会让你看到那其实只是你的异能
I'll show you that it was really just your gift.
我们会让你再次完整
We're gonna make you whole again.
走吧 大卫 妈妈说6点前回家的
Come on, Davy. Mom said home by 6:00.
好 走吧 国王
Okay. Come on, King.
我...我们可以跟上他们吗
Can I--Can we-- Can we follow them?
假装我们在博物馆里 关于你的博物馆
Pretend we're in a museum-- the museum of you.
这是你的地盘 你是老大
It's your place. You're the boss.
你想去哪 你想看什么
Where do you want to go? What do you want to see?
再次感受一切
Feel it all again.
就会立刻回到你的身体里
You're back in your body, in the moment.
不不 不要这样
No, no, no. Not like this.
一排排的
In rows.
-瞧 -好
- See? - Okay.
好了 这就行了
All right. There we are.
深呼吸
And then take a deep breath.
跳到外面来看
Now try to see it from the outside.
拉开距离
Find some distance.
好了 别动
Okay. Stand still.
嗯
Yeah.
-不许作弊 -我没有
- Hey, no cheating. - I'm not.
-你在这儿 -那是你妈妈
- You're right here. - That's your mother?
不是这里
Not there.
-我长大好多 -是啊
- Well, I've grown a lot. - Yeah.
我们住在乡下
We live in the country.
州北 没有光污染
Upstate, there's no... light pollution.
我爸是个...
My dad... is an...
天文学家
astronomer.
他生前是
He, uh, was.
他...
He--
他去年死了
He--he died...last year.
"上♥床♥去吧" 妈妈说
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表