剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表
But he moved.
他动过房♥间 有时候更甚
He moved a room, sometimes further.
你能听到他的声音 你追过去
You'd heard his voice, and you'd follow it.
但他不在那儿
He wouldn't be there.
他知道事情
And he knew things,
他不可能听到的对话
Conversations he couldn't have heard.
不仅是对话 还有想法
More than conversations-- thoughts.
我会看到他跟不存在的人说话
I'd catch him talking to people who weren't there.
"你在跟谁说话"
"Who were you talking to?"
他会说 "国王"
And he would say, "King."
那只狗
The dog.
你的狗
Your dog.
-大卫常提到他 -医生
- David spoke of him often. - Doctor.
我们没养过狗
We didn't have a dog.
如果你跟我一起去 会看到一些事情
If you come with me, you are gonna see things.
你对我的感觉就会变了
You will not feel the same about me.
恺瑞打来了 找到了菲利的地址
Cary called, found an address for philly.
小希 小希
Hey, Syd. Syd!
恺瑞打来了 找到了女友的地址
Cary called, found an address for the girlfriend.
前女友
Ex-girlfriend.
你住在
So you live...
他身体里
inside his body.
我们是共享
We share.
那样奇怪吗
Is that weird?
我给你讲个故事
I'll tell you a story.
雷和娥玛·怀特克劳德
Ray and Irma Whitecloud.
他们要生第一胎了 是个女孩
They're having their first kid, and it's a girl.
印第安女孩
Native girl.
他们决定叫她凯瑞
They decide to name her Kerry.
九个月后
Nine months later,
却生出一个瘦瘦的白人男孩
a skinny white boy comes out.
雷认定娥玛出轨了
Ray decides Irma had an affair.
他抛弃了她 于是娥玛成了单身妈妈
He leaves her, so now Irma's a single mother
抚养这个杂种小子
Raising this bastard runt.
八年后 小男孩恺瑞
Then eight years later, little boy Cary
在房♥间里醒来
wakes up in his room.
看到一个八岁印第安女孩
And there is an eight-year-old native girl
玩着他的火车
playing with his train set.
接下来一年
So for the next year,
他想 或许她是他想象的
he thinks maybe he made her up,
就像他来来去去的想象朋友 但是
like--like his imaginary friend who comes and goes. But
然后他想明白了
Then he figures out that
她住在他体内
she lives inside of him,
他们是
that they're...
一具身体里的两个人
two people in one body.
那是他的说法 你呢
That's his side. What about you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你也是个人
You're a person too,
也有感情
with feelings.
我问你你是什么感觉
I'm asking what it's like for you.
他干无聊的事
He does the boring stuff, okay?
吃饭 睡觉
Eating, sleeping,
还有你们在浴室里做的事
whatever it is you guys do in the bathroom.
我是行动的担当
And I get all the action.
他逗我笑 我保护他安全
He makes me laugh, and I keep him safe.
如果这奇怪
If that's weird...
我也可以接受
I'm okay with it.
休闲室故障
Leisure room malfunction.
你确定你准备好了吗
You sure you're ready for this?
别担心
Don't worry.
我们会查明真♥相♥的
We'll get the facts.
只能冒这个险了
It's just a risk we'll have to take.
潜水装
A diving suit.
你确定
You sure?
大卫不在 这不会是巧合
It's not just coincidence with David gone.
或许他要醒来了
Maybe he's waking up.
或许 但别抱太高希望
Maybe, but don't get your hopes up.
我们以前也错过
We've been wrong before.
你想她吗
Do you miss her?
凯瑞
Kerry?
那傻吗
Is that dumb?
不
No.
很温馨
It's sweet.
我还是觉得了不起
It still amazes me how she only ages
她只在离开你身体时才会变老
when she's outside your body.
我知道 我在变老
I know, and here I'm getting old.
不知如果我死了她会怎么样
What happens to her when I die, I wonder?
他
Is he--
他还在
He's still here.
他的身体
His body.
奥利弗
Oliver?
是我
It's me.
不明来访者
Unannounced visitor.
不明来访者
Unannounced visitor.
不明来访者
Unannounced visitor.
不明来访者
Unannounced visitor.
不明来访者
Unannounced visitor.
不明来访者
Unannounced visitor.
不明来访者
Unannounced visitor.
不明...
Unannounce--
-怎么了 -没事
- What was it? - Nothing.
我说过我们得换掉这个操作系统了
I told you we need to replace this operating system.
不 他是想联络我们
No. He's trying to reach us.
我们听得到 亲爱的
We can hear you, my love.
回来吧
Come back to us.
不明来访者
Unannounced visitor.
不明来访者
Unannounced visitor.
不明来访者
Unannounced visitor.
不明来访者
Unannounced visitor.
不明来访者
Unannounced visitor.
不明来访者
Unannounced visitor.
不明来访者
Unannounced visitor.
等等
Wait.
喝一杯吗
Drink?
好啊
Sure.
在这里 你希望什么是真的就是真的
What's real in this space is whatever you want it to be.
我的想法是 何不帅气地等待
So my feeling is, why not wait in style?
等待什么
Wait for what?
我们在哪
Where are we?
抱歉这么冷
Sorry about the cold.
这是这里我唯一无法修复的问题
It's the only thing I can't seem to fix in here.
你想听点什么吗
Would you like to listen to something?
这...
That's, um...
听听这节奏
Hey, dig that groove.
真是天才
Oh, it's genius.
你...
Can you--
你能关掉吗
Can you turn it off?
抱歉
Sorry.
我忘了你的...
I forgot about your, um...
我也有过类似的...
I had a similar...
癖好吗
Proclivity?
症状
Malady.
我忘记那个词了 叫什么来着
I forget the word. What's the word?
我来这里很久了
I've been here a long time,
有些事情很容易就会...
and things tend to...
淡忘
Drift.
好吧
Right.
这里是哪里...
And here is...
我经常... 他们给我注射了...
See, I would-- they gave me a shot,
解读记忆所用的镇定剂
A sedative for the memory work,
等我醒来 我就...
剧集 | 大群 | 导航列表