剧集 | 法律与秩序:犯罪倾向(2001) | 导航列表
They killed him so brutally.
我也这么听说了 杜庞先生
And so, Mr. Dupont,
还是... 你想我喊你的真名
or do you want to tell me your real name?
杜庞这名字看来开启了很多门路
Dupont seems to open so many doors.
这次不行
Not this one.
我要挂线了 无论你叫啥
I'm going to hang up now, whatever-your-name-is.
等等 等等 为何要这样?
Wait, wait, wait... why not?
没有信任就没有亲密
There's no intimacy without trust.
我的名字是迪耶
My name is Didier.
一个够平凡的名字
A common enough name.
平凡的名字 但不平凡的童年
Common name for an uncommon beginning.
你是个孤儿 对吧?
You were an orphan, isn't that right?
不 我的父母在世但不能供养我
No, my parents were alive, but unable to care for me.
是非常不同的概念
It's a very different thing.
如果他们死了 他们会有更好的借口
If they were dead,they'd have had a better excuse.
住在孤儿院是啥感觉
Hey, what was it like being in an orphanage
跟那些没人要的孩子一起?
with all those kids nobody wanted?
也许很难觉得自己特别
It must have been hard to be special.
我很特别 你不知自己在说啥
I was special. You don't know what you're talking about.
也许你现在很特别
Maybe you're special now
但以前你是被遗弃的
but back then you were abandoned.
你跟其他成千上万的穷孩子一样
You were a ward of the state just like thousands of other poor kids.
我并不穷
I was not poor.
我只在孤儿院呆了很短时间
I was only in an orphanage a very short time.
迪耶 你不必感到羞耻
Didier, you don't have to be ashamed.
我并不羞耻 我难以置信你在谈这些
I am not ashamed. I can't believe we're even talking about this.
我们可以谈你喜欢的东西
Well, we can talk about anything you like.
咱们谈谈...
Uh, let's talk about...
你一路走来到今天
how far you've come
鉴于你是成长在
considering you were raised
充满烂食物 脏东西和虐待的
in some state orphanage with bad food
什么孤儿院里 你曾经受到许多虐待吗?
bad hygiene, abuse-- was there a lot of abuse?
我说过我不是在那长大的
I told you, I was not raised there.
在我区的官员把我送回父母那
The authorities in my canton returned me to my parents.
我相信你父母
I'm sure your parents are impressed
对你所作的一切印象深刻
with everything that you've accomplished.
或许他们根本不关心
Or maybe they don't care.
这太过分了
This is intolerable.
我不明白你们这些人 怎样非要在单纯的愚蠢中生存
I don't how you people make a living out of sheer stupidity.
你误会我了 Goren 先生
You made a mistake about me, Mr. Goren.
我只想让你知道这点
That's all I wanted to let you know.
我们发出了杜庞的指印吗?
Do we have the fingerprints for Mr. Dupont over there?
怎么回事?
What's up?
我刚收到咱们死去的法国人的电♥话♥
I just got a call from our "dead Frenchman."
他说他的区把他送回父母那
He said his canton gave him back to his parents.
区就相当于州
Cantons are the equivalent of states.
他不是法国人 他是瑞士人
He's not French; he's Swiss.
瑞士警方找到了指纹的资料
The Swiss police got a hit on the prints.
迪耶 佛寇 33 岁 假名一大堆
Didier Foucault, 33, aliases up the wazoo.
罪名有欺诈 造假账 没有暴♥力♥记录
Convictions for fraud, check kiting, no record of violence.
对上一次坐牢是7年前 他服刑了半年
Last stretch was seven years ago. He served six months.
瑞士警方传真了
Swiss faxed us everything they had
他们所有关于佛寇早年的资料
on Foucault's early years.
作为瑞士人 那也许包括他的脏尿布
Being Swiss, it probably includes his dirty nappies.
跟他告诉我们的相反
Contrary to what he told us,
他从4岁到15岁 一直呆在由修女办的孤儿院里
he was in an orphanage run by nuns from age four to 15.
他从未被收养 他母亲是个妓♥女♥
He was never adopted. His mother was a prostitute.
他整个童年都有药物问题
He had medical problems right through his childhood.
那很好 但我们还得找到他
That's good, but we still have to find him.
赌1到10块他会再打电♥话♥来
Well, ten to one, he'll call back.
他现在有必要证明给我看了
He has something to prove to me now.
赌1到10块?
Ten to one?
我跟他赌过 Carver 先生
I've taken him on before, Mr. Carver.
我目前输了18块
I'm down 18 bucks.
斯蒂芬·皮特写到
From Doctor Steven Pitt...
孤儿们一生 带着永恒的羞耻感
"Orphans live with a perpetual sense of shame.
有些用成就过度补偿
"Some overcompensate through achievement
有些滥用药物麻醉痛苦
"some mollify their pain through substance abuse
还有些编造过分完美父母的幻象
"and some invent complex fantasies "with over-idealized parents.
更极端的情况这些人会演变成
"Taken to an extreme, these individuals develop
自我欺骗的狂想者 冒充者
"into pseudo-logia fantastica--impostors
当他们的谎言被揭穿时
"who, when confronted with evidence of their fraud
他们会爆发到狂怒状态
"erupt in a rage
而且会不惜一切去说服他们的观众
"and will go to any length to persuade their audience
他们的幻象是真实的
that their fantasy is true."
他会来电的
He'll call.
他用的可能是假名 比如来诺 洛甫寇
He could be using an alias. Leonard Roche-foucault...
Goren 4线
Goren, line four.
我们再联♥系♥
I'll call you back.
我是 Goren - Goren 警探 你好
Goren. - Detective Goren, hello.
我想为我们上次谈话时
I wanted to apologize
我发脾气了而道歉
for losing my temper during our last conversation.
我了解的 你的童年是酸痛的话题
Hey, I understand. Your childhood is a sore subject.
我没放在心上
I don't take it personally.
我不是那种会随便发脾气的人
I'm not the kind of person who loses his temper.
我从小的教养都很好
I was raised with good manners.
你是说在孤儿院? 谁养大你的?
You mean at the orphanage? Who raised you
公务员? 牧师? 修女?
civil servants, priests, nuns?
你想有人抱你时
What did you do when you wanted somebody to hold you?
慰藉你时怎么办?
To comfort you?
啊 迪耶?
Hmm, Didier?
你会弄病自己然后跑到护士那去吗?
Did you make yourself sick and run to the nurse?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
像你这样的孩子
Kids like you--
被遗弃的孩子 都是忧郁症患者
abandoned kids-- are hypochondriac.
这就是你弄错的地方
This is where you have it all wrong.
我的成长教会了我如何生存
My upbringing taught me how to survive.
你生存的方式就是装成别人
And you survived by pretending to be other people.
我生存了是因为我是高人一等的
I survived because I was superior.
我做事总比别人快3拍
I am always three steps ahead.
你没比你骗的这些人快3拍
Well, these people that you conned you weren't three steps ahead of them.
你是毫厘之差脱身了而已
You got out by the skin of your teeth.
但我毕竟脱身了 - 只因杀死了菲力斯 佩瑞兹
But I got out. - Only by killing Felix Perez.
你搞砸了 迪耶 - 随便你怎么想
You screwed up, Didier. - You think what you want.
我认为你还活着小时候的状态
I think you're living up to your breeding.
你的父母肯定是骗子或瘾君子
Yeah, I'll bet your parents were crooks or drug addicts.
你父亲肯定是帮你母亲拉皮条的
I'll be your dad pimped out your mom.
你这蠢警♥察♥! 你完全不了解! 不了解!
Stupid cop! You have no idea. No idea.
我知道你害怕坐牢
I have an idea you're terrified of going to prison.
就像回到孤儿院似的
It'd be like going back to the orphanage.
坐牢根本不值一提
Prison is nothing.
当然 你已经坐过牢
Of course, you've been to prison.
这是你这种蠢材犯的又一错误
Another mistake made by idiots like you.
但我不在乎 它就像是度假
But I didn't care... it was a vacation.
你知道我用了多久就在监狱里获得特权吗?
You know how long it took me to get special privileges in prison?
24小时内
Less than 24 hours.
监狱里的特权是什么?
What's a special privilege in a prison?
编了号♥码的枕头吗?
A tick-infested pillow?
新鲜水果 卡琵莉亚 女人 一切我想要的
Fresh fruit, caipirinhas, women... anything I wanted.
我把警卫都控制在... 股掌之中
I had the guards like a palm in a fist.
毒品呢? - 毒品? 瞧见你怎么思考的吗?
Drugs? - Drugs... see how you think?
你瞧见你的平民智力水平了吗?
You see the pedestrian level of your intellect?
这就是你们警♥察♥的毛病
That's the trouble with you police
太多手♥枪♥ 太少脑筋
so many guns, so little brains.
你认为你会是个好警探?
You think you'd make a good detective?
我认为我会是最好的警探
I think I'd make the very best detective.
你知道为什么吗?
Do you know why?
我了解人性
I understand human nature.
你也许会得益于这种研究的 Goren 警探
You might profit from such a study, Detective Goren.
卡琵莉亚
Caipirinhas.
他曾在巴西坐牢
剧集 | 法律与秩序:犯罪倾向(2001) | 导航列表