剧集 | 法律与秩序:犯罪倾向(2001) | 导航列表
在纽约 与犯罪的斗争中
In New York City's war on crime
最凶残的罪犯
the worst criminal offenders are pursued
是由重案组负责抓捕的
by the detectives of the Major Case Squad.
法律与
犯罪倾向
秩序
以下是他们的故事
These are their stories.
暗♥杀♥啊!
Assassin!
别碰我 怪胎
Get away from me, you freak!
够了
That's enough, now.
他偷钱箱里的钱
He was stealing money from the box.
他是个贼 他偷了人们的血 基♥督♥的血
He's the thief! He steals their blood! It's the blood of Christ
带走人间的罪恶 你个贼!
takes away the sins of the world! Thief!
闭嘴!你们两个都住手!
Shut up! Stop it, both of you!
暗♥杀♥!暗♥杀♥!
Assassin! Assassin!
这发生什么事了
Hey! What is going on here?
这疯子想拿捐献箱里的钱
This nutcase was trying to take the money from the candle box.
是凯文干的
Kevin did it.
我怎么说在教堂里喝酒的
Hey, what'd I tell you about drinking in the church?!
拜托 莫瑞斯
Morris, please.
这是谁的?
Who does this belong to?
你们两个给我出去 马上
I want you both out of here, right now.
我还没打扫完 - 你可以待会再扫
I'm not done cleaning up. - You can finish later.
是那孩子干的
It's that kid.
你真的不管吗 神父?
Do you really not give a damn, Father?
我们可以迟些再谈 莫瑞斯
We can talk about this later, Morris.
18,19,20,21,22
18, 19, 20, 21, 22...
我们需要30块 那人说30的
We need $30, the guy said $30.
来吧
Come on.
拿钱出来
Give up the cash.
拜托 你连枪都没有
Get out of here. You ain't got no gun.
别!
Please! Oh!
给你!
Here!
去拿钱
Grab the money.
给你!
Here!
哟 凯文 哥们 快走!
Yo, Kevin, man, come on, bro!
哥们 - 嘿 哥们 你好吗?
Hey. - Hey, man. What's happening?
警♥察♥!别动!趴下!
Police! Don't move! Get on the ground! Get on the ground
冷静点 Chiggy 啥都别说 - 你闭嘴
Be cool, Chiggy! Don't say nothing! You shut your mouth!
把手放背后
Put your hands behind your back.
趴着别动
Stay down there.
我没那么多钱
I ain't got that kind of cash.
我爸发现会杀了我的
My pops finds out, he's going to kill me.
你要怎么弄到哪些钱
How we going to get that kind of cash?
冷静点 哥们
Just chill, man.
我跟你说了 我会解决保证金
I told you, I got the bail covered.
哟 警♥察♥先生
Yo, Mr. C-O!
哟 哥们 你半小时前就说让我打电♥话♥的
Yo, man, you said I could get that call like, a half hour ago.
啥事 灰姑娘?舞会要迟到了?
What's up, Cinderella, you late for the ball?
拜托 伙计 求你了
Come on, man. Please?
我兄弟Chiggy终于坐过牢了
My man Chiggy ain't no Tombs virgin no more.
哟 我得去吃饭了
Yo, man, I gots to eat.
我说过会照顾兄弟的
I told you I was going to take care of my boy, man.
咱们去马里奥那吃?
Yo, let's go to Mario's for a slice or something, man.
我要处理些事
I got to go take care of something.
啥事?
What?
没啥 就一件事
Nothing, a thing.
你先去马里奥那 我一会儿去找你
Like, you go to Mario's. I'll check you out later, all right? - All right.
哈沃德 是你吗?
Howard, is that you?
你在这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
处理事情
Taking care of business.
我知道你的事情
I know all about your business.
你给我出去
Now, you get on out of here.
我不喜欢你这么跟我说话 莫瑞斯
I don't like when you talk to me like that, Morris.
我不管你喜欢啥不喜欢啥
I don't care what you like or don't like.
你是个没用的瘾君子
You're a good-for- nothing junkie.
我只是上帝的儿女
I'm just one of God's children.
你有病
You're a sickness
如果你以为能永远这样下去
and if you think this is going to go on forever
你最好再想想...
you better think again.
不!我的上帝啊!
No! Oh, my God!Oh, my God!
啊!
No!
法律与
犯罪倾向
第一季 第四集
信徒
秩序
很好 现在回到尸体上
Good. Now, back to the body.
我只要从...
I just need a-a shot from...
从正上方照一张 像这样
directly above, like this.
大门一直是晚上11点关闭
The doors are always locked by 11:00 at the latest.
那是艾伯纳先生的工作?
That was Mr. Abernathy's job?
他是教堂司事
He was the sexton.
每晚他都清空捐献箱
Every night, he emptied the collection boxes...
关灯
turned off the lights.
他在这工作了14年
He worked here 14 years.
他清空捐献箱后把钱放在哪?
He emptied the collection boxes into what,
一个袋子里?
a bag...?
灰色的绒袋
A gray velvet bag.
每天不会超过100元
It wasn't more than $100 a day.
卡潘纳神父 贵教堂被认为是露宿者的避难所
Father Capanna, St. Justin's has a reputation as a haven for the homeless.
你们跟他们有过矛盾吗?
Any problems with any of them?
莫瑞斯昨晨跟我们一个教友发生了冲突
Morris had a run-in with one of our regulars yesterday morning.
发生了什么?
What happened?
这个叫哈沃德的人被在这干活的孩子发现
This man, Howard, was caught breaking into a collection box
在偷捐献箱里的钱
by one of the kids who work here.
哈沃德有点神经失常
Howard's a little off
但我不认为他会谋杀别人
but I-I don't think he's capable of murder.
他倒是会喝酒
Well, he does drink.
请说出哈沃德的全名和特征
I'll need Howard's full name and a description.
死者跟个瘾君子有前科
We've got a prior incident between the victim and a juicehead.
应该是瘾君子
Well, the juicehead fits.
一根水管不见了 也许是凶器
Gullet's missing-- probably the murder weapon.
在这边...
Over here...
什么东西被拿走了
something was removed.
当时艾伯纳拿着一袋捐献箱的钱
Abernathy had a bag of money from the collection boxes.
这些血中的圆点 - 是硬币的痕迹
Well, these circles in the blood... - Missing coins.
你怎么看一个花时间在滩血中拣零钱的人?
What can you say about a perp who takes the time to pick nickels and dimes from a pool of blood?
对 哈沃德睡在这里那又如何?
Yeah, Howard sleeps out here. So what?
那不代表他就是凶手
But that don't make him no killer.
如果有烟就抽掉它
Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
在82街有最好的烟嘴 很长
Yep, they got the best butts on 82nd Street-- long ones--
烟抽一两口就没了 - 像地铁入口 哈?
only one or two puffs off of them. - Subway entrances, huh?
特别是哥伦布圆环那边的
Especially the one at Columbus Circle.
嗯~ 你要吗?
Mmm... mmm... You want?
我没听说到什么
Nah, I didn't hear nothing.
我有个箱子
I got a box, you know
我在里边时 睡得跟婴儿一样
and when I'm in there, I sleep like a baby.
哈沃德的箱子呢?
Where's Howard's box?
他没有
Doesn't have one.
也许这就是他生病的原因
That's probably how come he's sick.
有时他有台购物车 但没有箱子
Sometimes he has a cart, but no box.
哈沃德病了?
Howard got sick?
他病得很厉害
Got a real bad hack
但他准备去拿药了
but he's getting medicine for it.
昨晚刚见到他
I saw him last night when I was bunking down.
我想他有一会儿不会出现 - 为什么?
I figured he wouldn't be around here for a while. - Why's that?
哈沃德一进入说话情绪
When Howard gets into one of his talky moods
就一段时间不会来这
sometimes he don't come around here for a while.
说话情绪?
Talky moods?
是的 他会变得滔滔不绝
Yeah, he gets all talky.
说个不停
Yap, yap, yap, yap, yap, yap!
他不肯闭嘴也不愿静下来
He won't shut up and he won't hold still.
他在那种情绪时会说啥?
Well, what's he say when he's in one of these talky moods?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:犯罪倾向(2001) | 导航列表