剧集 | 法律与秩序:犯罪倾向(2001) | 导航列表
I don't remember any nurses but there calls to a half dozen hospitals.
开始行动 不能让这个死掉了
We'd better get started. Let's not let this one get away.
也许有办法能把塔波特印出来
Maybe there's a way we could reel Talbott in.
那每班的空闲时间呢?不能见面吗?
What about between shifts? Can't we get together?
我得值班 睡在医院里 - 妈的
I'm on call; I have to sleep here. - Damn it.
妈的 我何时才能见你?
Damn it. Well, when can I see you?
周三晚上
Wednesday night.
那可有两天啊
That's two days.
我知道 宝贝
I know, baby.
去他的
Well, just screw it.
现在就跟我走 - 不行
Come-come away with me now. - I can't.
我好想要你 宝贝
I want you so much, baby.
我要你 - 丹娜...
I want you. - Look, Dana, uh...
我想住在你那
I want to stay at your place.
当然可以
Of course.
跟德妮斯出问题了?
Did something happen with Denise?
我离开了她
I left her.
亨利 你愿意住多久都可以
Henry, you make yourself at home for as long as you want.
我得走了 咱们周三见
I got to go. I'll see you Wednesday.
我听说了你干的坏事 亨利
I hear disturbing things about you, Henry.
但你的事是你的事
But your business is your business.
我需要你了结那笔帐
I need you to settle up--
全部12万
the full 120.
我知道你会查留言的 亨利
Now, I know you check your messages, Henry.
如果我24小时内没你的回复
If I don't hear from you within 24 hours,
我的手下会找到你的
my associates will find you.
这件事没有第二次机会 亨利
There's no second chance on this, Henry.
你有我的号♥码 联♥系♥我
You've got my number. Call me.
怎么样?
How was that?
挺好的
That was pretty good.
你怎么这么迟?带钱了吗?
What took you so long? You got the money?
我都准备走人了
I was just getting ready to leave.
别动!- 别动!
Freeze! - Don't move!
好 铐住他!
All right, cuff him.
他打电♥话♥来让我帮他付赌债 我当然同意了
He called and asked me to help him with his gambling debt. Of course, I agreed.
他自己怎么不来?
Why, couldn't he do it himself?
我说过他出差办事去了
He's out of town on business. I told you.
我们知道他出差了
We know he's out of town.
想知道他这周办啥"事"了吗?
Want to see what "business" he was up to this weekend?
这女子是间诊所的治疗师
This girl was a therapist at a clinic
她治疗过你丈夫的客户
that treated your husband's clients.
她不会是最后一个
It won't end with her.
我不想再谈这些
I don't want to talk about this anymore.
既然没有指控 我要带我当事人走
And that's that-- since they're aren't any charges pending I'm walking my client out of here.
你要去哪 塔波特太太?回去麻醉自己吗?
Where are you going, Mrs. Talbott? You going to go home and anesthetize yourself
用这些在你包里和家里找到的药丸
with these pills we found in your purse and your house?
这里面有啥?
What do you got there?
镇静剂 安♥眠♥药♥ 抗抑郁药 - 我有些病 我的医生开了些药
Sedatives, sleeping pills, antidepressants? - I have a medical condition. My doctor prescribed them.
这上面没有处方号♥ 你是偷偷买♥♥的
There's no prescription number on these. You got these under the table.
你唯一的病就是否仍
The only medical condition you have is denial.
警探!- 是你丈夫买♥♥的 对吗?
Detective... - Your husband got them for you, didn't he?
从他的熟人处?让你忘掉你所知的一切
From one of his connections. To help you blot out what you know.
我啥都不知道 - 你知道!
I don't know anything. - You know!
我们的实验室分♥析♥了你厨房♥地上的污点
Our lab analyzed that spot on your kitchen floor
就那天你盯着看那点
the one that you were staring at.
他们发现了精♥液♥和避孕药的痕迹
They found traces of semen and spermicide.
这是怎么回事?
What happened?
亨利在你漂亮的地板上干了个女友吗?
Did Henry nail one of hisgirlfriends on your shiny floor?
他是故意留下一些东西在那炫耀他对你的漠不关心吗?
Did he leave something there for you to flaunt how little he cares for you?!
亨利很关心我
Henry cares about me.
不是你 是你的钱
Not you, your money.
是我 他爱我
Me. He loves me.
你还不明白?
Don't you get it?
即使你说的是真的 但其实不是真的
Even if what you say is true, which it isn't
如果他杀了她们也是为了我 为了跟我在一起 - 德妮斯...
if he killed them, he did it for me, to be with me! - Denise...
亨利爱我!
Henry loves me!
没有人可以把他从我和孩子身边带走
No one's keeping him away from me or my children.
女的都不帮女的
So much for sisterhood.
她知道一切
She knows something.
关键要找到她的突破口
It's just a matter of pushing the right buttons.
医生开处方时通常只给药丸样本
Doctors usually only keep pill samples in their offices.
像这样大瓶大瓶的...
Bottles like these...
是塔波特从相熟德药剂师处拿的?
Talbott got them from a friendly pharmacist.
或者是非常相熟的护士
Or a very friendly nurse at a hospital.
约克维尔医院
88街455号♥
星期三 4月11日
号♥码是对的
Those lot numbers are correct.
这些药瓶是来自我们药房♥
The bottles did come from our dispensary
但我不相信有护士会偷东西
but I can't imagine one of my nurses stealing.
她有可能是被男友强迫这么做
She would have been pressured into it by her boyfriend.
这是亨利·塔波特 见过他吗?他是律师
Henry Talbott.Have you seen him? He's a lawyer.
哦 见过
Oh, yes.
每半年他都来一次
Every six months he comes around,
四处派他的名片想拉关系
hands out his business card fishing for referrals
但我不知道他跟这儿的人有关系
but I don't know if he has a relationship with anybody here.
他偏爱20-30岁的小个子女性
He tends to favor petite women in their 20s or 30s.
我很多护士都是如此
That describes a lot of my nurses.
我们想传阅他的照片
We'd like to show his picture around,
并请给我们不当值护士的名单
and we need a list of your off-duty nurses.
我现在走了 大概20分钟到家
I'm on my way out right now. I'll be home in 20 minutes.
什么样的惊喜?
What kind of surprise?
浸浴缸?听起来好刺♥激♥
A bath? Sounds so sensual.
我会尽快回来
I'll be there as quick as I can.
我们只想确保你是安全的 谢谢
We just wanted to make sure you were safe. Thank you.
通知完不当值人员了
Off-duty personnel accounted for.
塔波特有样东西是值得肯定的
One thing you can say in Talbott's favor,
他选受害者是不分贵贱的
he's an equal opportunity sleazeball.
我要回家休息了
I'm going home and put my feet up.
周五见 艾提 - 再见
See you Friday, Artie. - See you.
我没跟她谈过
I didn't talk to her.
嘿 情圣 你被捕了
Hey, Don Juan, you're under arrest.
让我确定一下有没有遗漏
Let me make sure I haven't missed anything.
在犯罪现场或他的车中
There's no physical evidence of any kind
没有任何的实物证据
at the crime scene or in his car.
没有指纹 纤维或任何证人能指证塔波特先生跟尸体有关
There's no fingerprints, no fibers, no witnesses to connect Mr. Talbott to any of the bodies.
没有证据证明他跟这些女子的联♥系♥
There's no evidence of contact between Mr. Talbott and any of these girls
是专业关系所不能解释的
that cannot be explained awayby a professional relationship.
我们有个曾经为他打工的小子
We have the kid who used to work for him.
此人除了行为有问题
Besides the fact that his own conduct is questionable
他也不能提供证据证明塔波特先生跟她们有染 更别说谋杀了
he can offer no evidence that Talbott was sleeping with the victim, let alone murdered them.
我们知道他骗了其中两人的钱
We know he defrauded two of them.
无论这线索如何令人满意
However satisfying that knowledge is
它不足以构成控罪的条件
it doesn't amount to a prosecutable case.
我们提出的指控只可能是
The only charges that we can make stick
赌博和藏有可♥卡♥因♥罪
are gambling and possession of cocaine.
必须逮他个正着
He needs to be caught in the act.
那也许是可能的
And maybe he can be,
只要有合适的刺♥激♥
given the right stimulus.
现在怎么办?
So what happens now?
现在我要填好表格
Now I fill out the booking form.
我需要你的生日
We need your date of birth.
1957年2月17日
February 17, 1957.
我一点都看不出来你超过40岁
I never would have guessed you're over 40.
真的?为什么?
Really? Why's that?
出生地?
Place of birth?
皇后区的圣马克医院
Queens. St. Mark's Hospital.
我知道为什么了?
I think I know why.
因为我这年纪还有如此多女友 对吗?
It's because I have a lot of girlfriends for a guy my age. Is that right?
也许对
Well, maybe it's true.
但如果你问她们 她们会告诉你 我永远不可能伤害女人
But you ask them. They'll tell you. I could never hurt a woman.
这不是我的天性
It's just, it's not my nature.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:犯罪倾向(2001) | 导航列表