剧集 | 法律与秩序:犯罪倾向(2001) | 导航列表
我知道你会问自己许多关于信仰的问题
I know you've asked yourself a lot of questions about your faith...
你的羞愧
your shame...
你的内疚
your guilt.
也许偶尔你...
Maybe now and then,
会找到答案
you come across an answer.
他接受了认罪
He took the plea.
他的律师今天一早通知了20年到终身
His lawyer called first thing this morning-- 25 to life.
麦谢尔为何要这样做 警探?
Why would McShale do that, Detective?
我不知道
I don't know.
你应该知道 我发现你昨日见过他
You should know. I found out you spoke with him yesterday
还是单独谈 没有律师在场
spoke with him without his lawyer.
你恐吓他了吗?
Did you threaten him?
没有
No, sir.
你跟他说什么了?
What did you tell him?
审讯会给一个无辜的第三者
How a trial would cause pain and embarrassment
带来怎样的痛苦与难堪
to an innocent third party.
什么第三者
What third party?
我收回这句话
Let me take that back.
除非我想违背我的誓言
Unless I want to violate my oath
我得确保麦谢尔在庭上承认的一切
I have to know that everything McShale admits to
是真实的
in court will be the truth.
动机是他必须承认的吗?
Is motive something he has to admit to?
不是
No.
那就没问题了
Then no problem.
警探...
Detective...
如果你下次再这样做...
If you try and run one by me like that again,
我会吊销你的警章
I'll have your badge.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:犯罪倾向(2001) | 导航列表