剧集 | 法律与秩序:犯罪倾向(2001) | 导航列表
Too late. Show's over.
你还有另外两个
You and the other two,
我要你们离开此地
I want you out of town.
亨利干洗店
市集东街 58号♥
星期一 11月20日
两位警探给我看了张在附近的一人的照片
These detectives showed me a picture of a man in the neighborhood.
我觉得他像前几天跟你有过节的人
I thought he looked like the guy you had a problem with a few days ago.
就是他 那流浪汉
That's him... the bum.
他没钱付洗衣费
He has no money for his laundry,
于是拿了根铁棒进来
so he goes out and comes back with a steel pipe.
用它来打我的洗衣机 我就把他赶走了
He starts whacking my change machines. So I chased him away.
他向桥边的卡尔曼公园走去
He ran off toward Coleman Park near the bridge.
他留下了衣服?- 是的 我保留了
He leave his clothes behind? - Yeah, I keep them for the Goodwill.
我该问吗?- 是臭水沟的味道吗
Should I ask? - It's sewer grease.
看来这家伙在下水道住
Looks like our boy's been climbing down manholes.
他喜欢洞穴跟所有的老鼠一样
He likes caves, along with all the other rats.
桥下的隧♥道♥
Tunnels under the bridge.
可以从隧♥道♥爬到公园的下水道
You can get to them through the manholes near the park.
你也够久的 我在这都快♥感♥冒了
It took you long enough. I'm catching a cold out here.
我得从布鲁克林坐火车过来
I had to take the train from Brooklyn.
我在汽车旅店住 你知道的
I'm living in a motel, you know.
Janice 不肯跟我和好
Janice won't take me back.
Billy 呢?
W... where's Billy?
他找了工作 在游艇上当厨师
He got a job cooking on a yacht.
我们得离开纽约
We're getting out of town.
拿着
Here.
六千块
Six grand.
你的脸怎么了?
What happened to your face?
你听到了吗?我们必须离开纽约
Are you listening to me? We all got to get out of town.
你啥意思?警♥察♥知道了?
W-what do you mean? The cops know?
要担心的不是警♥察♥
It ain't the cops you ought to be worrying about.
那我要比这多点的钱
Then I'm going to need more money than this.
找你的朋友 - 不可能的 蠢材
Call your friend. - Ain't going to happen, moron.
如果警♥察♥知道了 我们才有大♥麻♥烦
If the cops know, than we got a real problem.
别再说我们了 Larry
Okay, there ain't no “we" anymore, Larry.
我和 Billy 是我们 你是你
There is me and Billy, and there is you.
如果你醒目 你就得听我的话
So if you are smart, you're gonna listen to what I said.
东河公园
星期二 11月21日
不是 太矮了
No, too short.
监视是我的强项
Surveillance is my strong suit.
那是我们见过最好的灯了
That's the nicest lamp we've seen.
你想过住在下面会怎样吗?
You ever think what it's like living down there?
如果是单人间 我会考虑那里
With what one bedrooms are going for, I've considered it.
我的屁♥股♥好冷
My butt is getting cold.
是他
That's him.
拿水的那个
A water run.
嫌犯拿着两个瓶子在靠近
Suspect approaching with two water bottles.
放开我 我啥都没做
Get off me! I didn't do anything.
你当然做了 你以乱丢垃圾罪被捕
Sure you did. You're under arrest for littering.
我第二天打电♥话♥给 Becky
I called Becky the next day
她说 Lois 拿着很多钱回家了 但她一直没有出现
and she said she sent Lois home with a lot of money, but she never showed up.
你为何逃走而不是等她
Why didn't you wait for her instead of running away?
我不喜欢一个人呆在家里
I didn't like being in the apartment without Lois.
你可以报告她的失踪啊
You could've reported her missing.
警♥察♥不会关心瘾君子的
Cops don't care about junkies.
姓梵艾克的瘾君子 他们会关心的
They do when your name's Van Acker.
要把我妈也掺一块?
And get my mother involved?
你试过去找 Becky 吗?
Did you try and find Becky?
我对她不了解
I don't know very much about her.
一天在酒吧里她主动过来跟我们谈而已
She just came up to us at a bar one day and started talking to us.
这很没道理 Dale
It's not making sense, Dale.
求你 我不知道 Lois 怎么了
Please, I don't know what happened to Lois.
哦 哦 上帝
Oh... oh, God.
兔子 我的小兔子
Bunny... my bunny.
这是两个死人的照片
This is a picture of two dead people, Dale.
Lois 还有她肚里的孩子
Lois, and the baby inside her.
是你的吗?
is it your baby?
是的
Yes.
我们认为 Becky 和你提到的两个人
We think Becky and the two guys that you mentioned...
西服上还挂着牌子的两个人·
The ones with the store tags on their suits...
我们认为他们杀了 Lois 但我们不明白为什么
We think they killed Lois, but we can't figure out why.
也许有人指使他们这样做
Maybe someone put 'em up to it.
不 没理由如此
No, there was no reason.
你母亲给了我们很好的理由
Your mother gave us a good one.
除非你离开 Lois 否则她不给你钱
She wouldn't give you any money unless you got rid of Lois.
也许 Lois 不肯就此离开 对吗?
Maybe Lois wouldn't go easy. Why would she?
她怀着梵艾克的骨肉 那至少值个
She's carrying a Van Acker. That's worth what,
5,6千万吧
50, 60 million?
钱对 Lois 不重要
Money wasn't important to Lois.
对你却很重要 你从小就娇生惯养
It's important to you. You got a habit to feed.
我...我没杀她
I... I didn't kill Lois.
我爱她
I loved her.
我们准备解毒然后结婚
We were going to get clean and get married.
然后拿着瘾君子的工资养孩子
And raise a family on a junkie's salary?
我以为妈妈会及时救助我们的
I thought Mom would come around in time.
没错 于是你告诉她你要来接她
Right. So you told her you were coming to get her.
那是你就借的士费的原因
That's why you borrowed the cab fare. - Yes.
所以你到了酒店找到她的房♥间
So you went to the hotel and you found out what room she was in...
没有
No.
我忘记了名字
I forgot the name.
什么?酒店的名字?
What, of the hotel?
那你没去酒店去哪了?
So what'd you do if you didn't go to the hotel?
你买♥♥些药然后抽个痛快
You bought some dope and you got high.
你就这么干了?- 对
Is that what you did? - Yes.
因为觉得不该让 Lois 被杀?- 不
Because you felt bad about having Lois killed?- No!
你对她有感情
You had feelings for her,
也许你想继续跟她好 不让妈妈知道
maybe you wanted to go on seeing her on the side without Mom knowing.
但她却怀孕了
But she went and got pregnant.
而你只得做
And you had to do
不得不做的事
what you had to do.
这也太舒服了吧?
Well, isn't this cozy?
Dale 你母亲聘请了我
Dale, your mother hired me
帮你解决这乱丢垃圾的罪名
to represent you on this "littering" charge.
我们能单独谈谈吗?
If we can get a little privacy?
同意他是凶手的请举手
All those in favor of he's our guy, raise your hand.
哦 很好
Oh, that's good.
我还是投票给他
Well, I'm voting he did it.
除乱丢垃圾外加上任何需要的罪名
Pile whatever you need on top of the littering.
没有大笔保释他别想出去
He's not getting out without some serious bail.
设计师时装店
艾文顿街220号♥
星期四 11月23日
这是否是你的产品?
If you could tell us if it's one of yours?
看起来好像是
Well, it sure looks like it.
这是精纺毛纱 应该在这边
This is worsted wool, and that would be over here.
被害人穿着这外套吗?
Was the murdered body wearing the jacket?
你想博宣传机会?
Are you looking for a promotional angle?
怎么?死者是名人吗?- 不是
Why? Was it somebody famous? - No.
Janice 这些警探在查一件大谋杀案
Janice, these detectives are working a big murder case.
他们问这是否是我们其中一件外套上的
They're asking if this is off one of our jackets.
我想应该是精纺毛纱的斜纹外套
I'm thinking worsted wool with checks.
我们几周前剩了一件
We had one of those left a couple of weeks ago.
我 我不认得
Well, I don't recognize it.
你能查一查你的记录吗?
Do you mind looking it up in your records?
我想不会查到啥
I don't know what good that would do.
是在这吗?- 对 让我来
Is it in here? - Yeah, I'll look.
这些标签呢?- 我会看的
What about these tags? - I'm getting there.
你们快抓到谋杀犯了吗?
Are you getting any closer to catching the murderer?
很快了 - 我在这没发现啥
Getting closer by the minute. - I don't see anything in here.
这一盒呢?
What about this batch?
不必看了 是我丈夫干的
I don't have to look. It's my husband.
打扫房♥间 可以了吗?
Housekeeping, ready or not.
嘿 你干嘛?怎么回事?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:犯罪倾向(2001) | 导航列表