剧集 | 法律与秩序:犯罪倾向(2001) | 导航列表
无视权威
The disregard for authority,
沉迷不良行为
the fascination with bad behavior.
Eames
Eames...
我已在申请财务记录传票
I'm already working on a subpoena for the financial records.
你为何需要搜查令?
Why do you need a search warrant?
搜查神父的住处
For the priests' living quarters.
具体要找什么?
What specifically?
来自或发给凯文·多诺万的信件和纸条
Letters and notes to and from Kevin Donovan.
任何写有他名字的东西
Anything with his name on it.
搜查令的合理依据是?
And the probable cause for this warrant?
多诺万的额头有油酸和亚油酸
Donovan had oleic and linoleic acids on his forehead.
橄榄油 - 有香脂的味道
Olive oil. - Scented with balsam.
那是用于天主教临终祈祷的仪式
It's used in the last rites of the Catholic Church.
凯文·多诺万接受了临终祈祷?
Kevin Donovan was given the last rites?
是杀死他的神父为他做的
By the priest who killed him.
太过分了
This is outrageous.
这搜查令如此不受拘束的广泛
This warrant is unconstitutionally broad.
这完全是骚扰
This is pure harassment.
你都不知道我们一天得听这话多少次
You have no idea how many times a day we hear that.
现在你得听大主教说这话了
Now you're going to hear it from the archdiocese.
很好 与此同时 我们有详细的传票要求
Good. In the meantime, we have a very specific subpoena
你们的捐献记录
for your collections records.
除了圣灵感孕说
Next to the Immaculate Conception
教堂如何处理金钱是最大的谜团
how the church handles its money is one of the great mysteries of the faith.
看见这便条了吗?
You see these chits?
司事在传开捐献碟时抄下的
The sexton fills them out after passing the plate around.
记录了10元5元等等钞票的数目
It's the number of ten dollar bills, fives, so on.
便条和钱留在教堂的保险柜里直到周末晚
The chit and the money go into the church safe until Sunday evening when one of the fathers
神父重数了钱后会在账簿记下总数
recounts the money... enters the total in the ledgers.
司事填好便条后 挪用者修改了每笔款项
After the sexton fills out the chits, your embezzler fiddled with the tallies.
知道是谁吗?
Any suggestions who?
这不是司事的笔迹
It's not the sexton's handwriting,
应该是可以打开保险柜的人
and it'd be somebody who had access to the safe.
圣贾斯汀所有的神父都有密♥码♥
All the priests at St. Justin's have the combination.
这大概有多少钱?
How much money are we talking about?
大概总献金的10%
Around ten percent of the collections.
一周就有一千五 - 很多零钞
$1,500 a week. - Lot of small bills.
这就是多诺万罐子里的新百元钞
Which turned into the new C-notes in Kevin Donovan's coffee can.
工人银行
是新的钞票
New bills.
我有几个客户每周都来换钞 大多是女服务生
I've got a few customers that come in every week to change money-- mostly waitresses.
我想她们不会干坏事
I can't imagine any of them doing something wrong.
你确定吗?- 钞票上的序列号♥是来自此银行 来自你的窗口
Are you sure? - The serial numbers on the bills trace back to this bank, to your window.
这人每周换大概1500元
This person was changing about $1,500 a week.
想起来了 我知道你指谁了
Yeah, yeah, sure, I know who you're talking about.
他每周一都来
He's in here every Monday.
他有账户吗?
Does he have an account?
没有
No.
他说他在哥伦布市有个报刊亭
H-He says that he owns a news stand over on Columbus.
是个年长的人 我好几周没见到他了
An older man. I haven't seen him for a few weeks now.
你能在照片上认出他吗?
Could you identify him from a photo?
可以
Sure.
鲍勃警探 你有烟吗?
Detective Bob, you got any smokes?
我抽光了 吉米 下次吧
I'm all out, Jimmy. Maybe next time.
大家打扰了
Excuse us, fellas.
神父 你过来这边好吗?
Father, would you mind stepping over here, please?
我们要逮捕你
We're putting you under arrest.
放松手臂
Just relax your arms.
你为什么要逮捕我?- 涉嫌谋杀凯文·多诺万
What are you arresting me for? - The murder of Kevin Donovan.
嘿 警♥察♥ 别碰他
Hey, you cops, get your hands off him.
你们让开一下 好吗?
Would you give us some room, please?
拜托 他是好人
Come on, he's a good man.
没事的 别担心我 大家
Everything's okay. Don't worry about me, people.
我等下就回来
I'll be back later.
你要行使保持沉默的权利
You're invoking your right to remain silent
就这样办 好吗?
and that's that, okay?
我想认罪算了
I want to plead guilty and be done with it.
神父
All right, Father...
这样想是正常的
Look, it's normal to feel that way
但这只是在压力下的话
but it's just the stress talking.
你不必认罪 你什么都没做
You're not pleading guilty. You didn't do anything.
我做了
I did.
我杀了凯文 我偷了教堂里的钱
I killed Kevin, and I stole from the Church.
我想尽快了解
I want it to be over with.
你是认真的?
You're serious?
我给凯文钱是因为他是我的爱人
I gave Kevin money because he was my lover.
我以为我能控制他
I thought I could control him.
但他杀了莫瑞斯后 我害怕了
After he killed Morris, I was afraid.
害怕他会杀你?- 对
Afraid he'd kill you? - Yeah.
他满腔怒火又吸毒
He was full of rage and taking drugs.
我别无选择
I didn't know what else to do.
他打过你吗?- 打过
Had he ever hit you before? - Yes.
他让你受过伤吗?- 是的
Had he injured you? Yes.
你为什么问这些?
Why are you asking?
我当时人没有话要跟你们说
My client has no statement to make to you.
他想马上回到囚室
He wants to be returned to his cell immediately.
我的提议是二级谋杀 25年到终生监禁
Top count's on the table. Murder Two, 25 to life.
做梦是允许的 卡佛先生
You can always dream, Mr. Carver.
这是我们准备积极抗辩的声明
Notice of our intent to present an affirmative defense
基于受虐配偶理论
based on a battered spouse theory.
受虐配偶理论?
Battered spouse theory?
我的当事人这两年间8次进入急诊室
My client was in the emergency room eight times in the last two years.
血肿 肋骨破裂 震荡
Hematomas, broken ribs, concussions.
受到凯文·多诺万的严重暴♥力♥伤害
Serious, escalating violence at the hands of Kevin Donovan.
我有多诺万邻居的证词 她们听见打人声
I have statements from Donovan's neighbors. They heard the beatings.
我当事人声明受到了威胁
My client feared for his life
杀死多诺万是唯一的出路
and killing Donovan was the only way out.
因此你想把受虐妻子的条件 运用到同性♥伴♥侣♥上?
So, you want to apply a battered wife syndrome to a gay couple?
理论上
Well, on the facts
参考高迪耶案 在附录C
I'm entitled to an instruction to the jury. People v. Gaultier, it's in Appendix C.
我划出了重点部分
I highlighted the good parts.
我建议二级误杀 并附十年缓刑
Man Two,with a recommendation of ten years probation.
不用坐牢
No jail.
你考虑后通知我吧
You let me know.
你现在就可以知道
You can know right now.
还是二级谋杀 25年到终生监禁
It's still Murder Two, 25 to life.
韦斯利法官会避免选择天主教♥徒♥
Winsley will be able to exclude Catholics
和憎恨同性恋者做陪审
and people who don't like gays.
那我的陪审团就全是...
That'll leave me with a jury full of...
世俗的都市人 他们会看到的是一个中年男人
Secular urbanites, who will see a middle-aged man
被他吸毒且杀过人的年轻男友虐待
abused by his young, murdering, meth-head boyfriend...
他们看到的会是个男人想装受虐的妻子 太可笑了
They'll see a man trying to pass himself off as a battered wife. It's a joke.
这是不错的噱头
Well, what's good for the goose...
一个受虐的妻子经济上得依靠她丈夫
A battered wife is financially dependent upon her husband.
还得担心孩子 她别无选择 但这个神父
She's worried about her kids, maybe she doesn't have options but a priest...
神父很封闭 他们没有性关系的经验
Well, priests are sheltered. They don't have much experience in sexual relationships.
听起来像完美的猎物 - 听起来像同情的陪审团
They're the perfect prey. - That sounds like a hung jury
而麦谢尔也许能脱身
and McShale might be able to get away with it
除非我能在控罪上多加一项谋杀罪
unless I can add another murder count to the indictment.
莫瑞斯·艾伯纳
Morris Abernathy.
给我足够证据来指证麦谢尔为同伙
Give me enough to charge McShale as an accomplice
我会保证他进监狱的
and I'll make sure he goes to prison.
圣贾斯汀教堂
星期五 2月23日
当天下午我看见麦克跟艾伯纳说话
I saw Mike talking to Abernathy that afternoon.
他们不像是生气
They didn't seem to be upset or angry.
当晚呢?你见过他们在一起吗?
How about that night? Did you see them together?
不 麦克晚餐后外出了大概8点
No, Mike went out after dinner, about 8:00.
我觉得这非常难以置信
I find all this very hard to believe.
我认识麦克·麦谢尔有十年了
I've known Mike McShale for ten years.
你有过印象他也许时是同性恋吗?
Did you ever get the impression he might be gay?
没有
剧集 | 法律与秩序:犯罪倾向(2001) | 导航列表