剧集 | 法律与秩序:犯罪倾向(2001) | 导航列表
在纽约 与犯罪的斗争中
In New York City's war on crime
最凶残的罪犯
the worst criminal offenders are pursued
是由重案组负责抓捕的
by the detectives of the Major Case Squad.
法律与
秩序
犯罪倾向
以下是他们的故事
These are their stories.
74街68号♥东 拿好了
68 East 74th. Here you go.
请出示你的身份证
I need some photo ID.
还地图时就能取回
You can have it back when you return the plans.
库珀联合大学啊
"Cooper Union." Hmm.
我女儿正申请这间呢 你喜欢它吗?
My daughter's thinking of applying. You like it?
这有复印机吗?
Do you have a photocopier?
12楼 五分钱一张
12th floor. Five cents a page.
今天关门前你必须交还这些
You need to have these back by closing time today.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, pal.
别做傻事
Don't be stupid.
别想搬救兵
Uh-uh-uh.
你是Mikey吗?
Mikey?
我是Jake
Jake.
哦 对了 你好吗?
Oh, yeah, yeah. What's up, man?
我的车在这边
I'm over this way.
我来拿这些吧
I'll take that from here.
伙计你有五块钱吗?
Hey, man, you got a fiver?
我只有加拿大币
All I got's Canadian.
给他的小费
You know, for him.
算了吧
Forget that, man.
给你
Here you go.
我们走吧
Come on.
哦 对不起
Oh, God! I'm sorry.
我的错
I'm sorry. My fault.
没事 -你还好吗?
It's all right. -You okay?
没事 -抱歉
Yeah, sure. -Sorry.
认识一下Morris先生
Meet Mr. Morris...
和Crane先生
and Mr. Crane.
一切都好吗 宝贝?-都好
Everything okay, baby? -Yeah.
给我假发
Here, give me the wig.
嘿 搭档
Hi, partner.
你想干好玩的事情吗?
You up for some fun?
一向如此
All the time.
欢迎来到纽约
Welcome to New York City.
穿上它
Put them on.
这还不错
This is all right, man.
我不是说了会照顾你吗?
Didn't I tell you I'd take care of you?
人靠衣装 对吧?
Dressed for success, yeah?
对
Yeah.
好 开始工作
Okay, time to work.
给你 Morris先生
Here you go, Mr. Morris.
你在我画圈处签名就行了
If you would just sign where I circled here.
是三号♥位的灰色凯迪拉克轿车
It's space number three, the gray Cadillac.
我来帮你 先生
Here, let me get that for you, sir.-Wow
傻瓜也能用它拍出好照片
A chimp could take better pictures than Ansel Adams with this.
我就要这个了
I'll take it.
麻烦出示你的信♥用♥卡♥和驾驶证
Credit card and driver's license.
我们还在他们的监视之下
Still under their radar.
该离开纽约了 搭档
Time to leave New York, partner.
放心
Don't worry.
他们明天才回家
They're not going to be home until tomorrow.
这不是比宿舍好多了吗?
Isn't this better than the dorm, huh?
过来 我的房♥间在这
Come on, my old room's here.
你要带我去哪?
Where are you taking me?
哦 上帝
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God...
嘿!冷静点
Hey, hey, hey, take it easy.
天哪 - 冷静点
Oh, my God. -It's cool.
天哪 - 大家都冷静点
My God. -Just take it easy.
这下糟了
This isn't good, man.
有什么问题?
What's the problem?
不 别 请不要...
No. No, please, no...
上帝啊!上帝啊!
Oh, God! Oh, God!
走吧
Let's go.
法律与
秩序
犯罪倾向
第一季 第一集
唯一
Finley警官?我是Eames警探
Sergeant Finley? I'm Detective Eames.
这位是Goren警探 我们是重案组的
This is Detective Goren. We're from Major Case.
告诉我们这的情况
Tell us what you have here.
歹徒在周末闯进这屋
Well, the perps broke into this apartment over the weekend.
他们打通地库直到珠宝店地下
They dug through the subbasement to this jewelry store over here.
保险库有一具尸体
We've got one body in the safe room--
看来是歹徒之一
one of the perps, looks like.
屋里有两具尸体 都是大学生
We've got two bodies college kids
一男一女 真不走运
a boy and a girl, wrong place, wrong time.
他们住这?
Did they live here?
不 是女孩父母的家 他们在里面
No. The girl's parents, the Kerstens; they're inside.
你们想先去看哪个犯罪现场
So, which crime scene you want to see first
屋子还是珠宝店?
the apartment or the jewelry store?
先看那对父母
The parents first.
你何时收到这封信?
When did you get this letter?
周一时寄来的
It came in the mail Monday.
说是中奖了
Sweepstakes winner.
周末要送我们去大西洋城
Weekend in Atlantic City.
豪华轿车 免费食宿 所有开销...
Limousine, free accommodations, all expenses...
你打过这个号♥码吗?
This phone number here, did you call it?
打过 为了确认 一个女孩接的
Yes, to confirm; a girl answered.
她祝我们在赌场好运
She wished us luck at the casino.
去他们的
Damn them...
你女儿跟你们住吗?
Your daughter lived with you?
不 她住在哥伦比亚大学宿舍
No, no. Uh... Sophie was in a dorm at Columbia.
她想自立
She wanted to be independent, you know...
她搬走时我们不知道有多担心
We were so worried for her when she moved out.
Kersten先生 夫人 我对你女儿的事非常遗憾
Mr. and Mrs. Kersten, I-I can't tell you how sorry we are for what happened to your daughter
但是我们会找到凶手的
but we will find the people who did this.
你的警官说他们是老手
The sergeant said that they were professionals
抓到他们的机会...
th-th-that the chances of you catching them...
Kersten先生 我向你保证
Mr. Kersten, I give you my word.
我们会抓到他们的
We'll catch them.
这想法很好 但你怎能许下如此承诺
It's a nice thought, but how can you make a promise like that?
不该只为了钻石来破案
Well, you don't get to do this for a bunch of rocks.
那边是俄♥罗♥斯♥钻 127卡
Over there were the Russians, 127 carats
D与E级 白色 没有瑕疵
D and E, white, flawless.
那是加拿大的 78卡
There, it was Canadian pieces, 78 carats
不是做耳环的最佳材料
not the best quality for earrings.
而这里的是我两周前从伦敦带回未切割的
And here, uncut stones I had just brought back from London two weeks ago.
一颗有22卡
One piece was 22 carats.
一共值三亿?-也许 我也不确定
Altogether, 300, 350?- Maybe. I cannot be sure.
我们先报三亿吧
Let's call it 300 million.
稍后要保险时再报高点
You can beef it up later for the insurance.
给他右手拍一张照
I need a shot of his right hand.
潜入此保安线路的天才
The genius who tapped into the security lines
至少用了两台电脑和常用的软件
had to be working with two computers minimum, using custom software.
他就是你的天才
Well, here's your genius.
你怎么知道?
How do you figure?
他手套上有铜线的碎片
There are fragments from the copper wiring embedded in the tips of his gloves.
问题是 他怎么会被杀的?
The question is, what did he do to get himself shot?
他的伙伴起了贪念 或者是他
His buddies gotgreedy, or he did.
不 应该不止如此
No, it's too personal for that.
我在头骨上发现4个伤口
I count four entry wounds in his skull.
过度杀伤
Overkill.
你观察他的鞋子了吗?
Uh-huh. Do you notice his shoes?
全新的
Brand-new.
他的衣服也是
Same with the rest of his clothes.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:犯罪倾向(2001) | 导航列表