剧集 | 法律与秩序:犯罪倾向(2001) | 导航列表
No.
但这很难说 对吗?
But you never know, do you?
那神父对神职的不快?
How about unhappy with the priesthood?
他20年前吐露了自己的信念
Well, he confided to a crisis of faith 20 years ago.
为了什么?
Over what?
他没告诉我
He didn't tell me the details.
当时我在与自己内心的邪恶作斗争
It came up at a time I was grappling with my demons.
麦谢尔神父出去时说了去哪吗?
When Father McShale went out, did he say where he was going?
去探访生病的教友
To visit a sick parishioner.
他经常做这事吗?
Is that something he did often?
他每晚都在外面两三个小时
He was on the road two, three hours a night.
他...他坐不住的
He, uh... he couldn't sit still.
还有别的事吗?
If there is nothing else...?
谢谢你 神父
Thank you, Father.
生病的教友
Sick parishioners.
也许多诺万不是麦谢尔唯一的舞伴
Maybe Donovan wasn't the only name on McShale's dance card.
探访议员 在赈济处工作
Visits to hospitals, work at the soup kitchen...
探访疗养院
visits to nursing homes.
还以为我的社交生活有毛病呢
I thought my social life needed help.
你是在寻求指引?
Looking for guidance?
麦谢尔是...瞧这在马修福音27条的空白处
McShale was. Here, in the margin next to Matthew 27...
"谁原谅上帝"
"Who forgives God?"
我想到这句话都头疼
I'm already getting a headache thinking about it.
加油站收据 这家伙到处走
Gas station receipts. Guy gets around.
曼哈顿 布朗克斯 皇后区 皇后区 侯伯肯
"Manhattan, the Bronx Queens, Queens, Hoboken...
新泽西州的特拉华纳
Delawanna, New Jersey?"
凯文·多诺万的东西就这些
That's all we've got for Kevin Donovan.
在这签字
Sign it out here.
钱包 我就知道在这
Wallet-- should be in here.
梅兰尼·格拉索 新泽西州 特拉华纳
"Melanie Grasso, Delawanna, New Jersey."
康妮宝贝 去别的房♥间
Connie, sweetie, go into the other room
和妹妹们玩好吗?妈妈要跟人谈话
and play with your sisters, okay, so Mommy can talk?
我不明白你们为何大老远来这
I don't know why you'd want to come all the way out here.
我不是圣贾斯汀的教友
I'm not a parishioner at St. Justin's.
我是去这里的上帝之女教堂
We go to Our Lady of Lourdes here at Delawanna.
你在教堂里积极吗?
You're active in your church?
对 我是玫瑰团体的主席
Yes, I'm head of the Rosary Society.
你在这住了多久?
How long have you lived here?
16年
16 years.
我丈夫在此教区长大
My husband grew up in this parish.
我们是在这儿的教堂结婚的
We got married in the church here.
在那之前 你是圣贾斯汀的教友
Before that, you were a parishioner at St. Justin's.
这是记录的显示
That's what their records show.
是的
Yes.
麦谢尔神父当时是牧师
Father McShale was a priest there.
你认识他
You knew him.
对 但我不清楚事件
Yes, but... but I don't know what...
我看了报纸的新闻 但我不清楚
Well, I read what happened in the papers, but I don't know...
麦谢尔神父承认杀死了凯文·麦谢尔
Father McShale admitted to killing Kevin Donovan,
在教堂工作的那个年轻人
the young man who worked at the church.
他说凯文是他的爱人
He said that Kevin was his lover.
你知道我们为何不该相信他吗?
Do you know any reason why we shouldn't believe him?
你认识他时还很年轻
You were very young when you met him.
哦 天哪
Oh, God...
他利用了你 你的信仰
He took advantage of you, of your faith?
不
No!
不 不 麦克是
No, no, Michael was...
我们相爱过
We loved each other.
然后你怀孕了?
Hmm, and you got pregnant.
凯文·多诺万是你儿子?
Kevin Donovan was your son.
别人知道吗?- 没有
Does anyone know? -No.
麦克说他会确保
Michael said that he would make sure.
万一有人发现了
If anyone found out,
万一我的孩子...这会对他们有什么结果
if my children... what it would do to them...
你跟凯文有联♥系♥吗?
Did you have any contact with Kevin?
我当时很害怕
I was afraid.
麦克说他得到很好的照顾
Michael said that he was well cared for
后来 麦克告诉我凯文的问题
and later, when Michael told me about Kevin's problems
他的行为 他的愤怒
what he was like, his anger...
他担心一旦凯文知道我的存在会干傻事
he was worried what Kevin might do if he found out about me.
格拉索太太 我们之所以找到你
Mrs. Grasso, we found you
是因为凯文的钱包里有你的名字和地址
because Kevin had your name and address in his wallet.
哦 上帝
Oh, my God.
麦克
Oh, Michael...
受虐配偶的申辩泡汤了
So much for the battered spouse defense.
麦谢尔杀了多诺万从而让他远离她
McShale killed Donovan to keep him away from her.
现在我们要做多诺万不能做的事
And now we're about to do what Donovan couldn't.
我们要扔个手榴弹进入他的生活
We're going to throw a hand grenade into her life.
我们别无选择 卡佛必须让她作证
No choice, Carver has to put her on the stand.
她和她家人将要面对的事就不困扰你吗?
It doesn't bother you what's going to happen to her, her family?
凯文·多诺万也许是她家人的一部分
Kevin Donovan happens to be part of her family.
她对其为人有一半责任
She owns half of what he became.
她不是无辜的旁观者
She's no innocent bystander.
因此就值得毁了此人一生只为了让麦谢尔入狱?
So, it's worth it to you, wrecking this life just to see McShale go to prison?
瞧你说的 那你刚才干那些事是为了啥?
Listen to you. What did you think we were doing here
什么"逮住然后放生计划"吗
some sort of catch-and-release program?
两个人因为麦谢尔而死 他必须承担责任
Two people are dead because of McShale. He's going away.
你不能让我因此感到内疚
You're not going to make me feel guilty about this.
就两天 当帮我个忙
Two days... as a favor.
先别告诉卡佛关于梅兰尼·格拉索的事
We hold off telling Carver about Melanie Grasso.
莱德斯岛
惩教所
星期二 2月27日
他想让你承认某些东西
He's going to try to get you to admit to something.
我跟你办公室说了想单独见他
I told your office I wanted to speak to him alone.
你不至于蠢到这个地步
You know better than that.
我想谈谈梅兰尼·格拉索
I want to talk about Melanie Grasso.
没事 你可以让我们单独谈
It's okay, you can leave us alone.
他无论跟你说啥都是非正式的
Whatever he tells you is off the record.
你知道梅兰尼什么?
What do you know about Melanie?
足够了
Enough.
我们在凯文的钱包里发现了她的名字
We found her name in Kevin's wallet.
拜访了她
We paid her a visit.
她有个美好的家庭 美好的人生
This is a nice family, a nice life,
是值得去保护
one worth protecting.
他何时知道的?
When did he find out?
这段谈话不会公开 神父
This is just between us, Father.
几周前
Several weeks ago.
他威胁要敲诈她吗?
Did he threaten to extort her?
是的
Yeah.
你不能让那发生
You couldn't let that happen.
不
No.
你知道他能干出来什么事
You knew what he was capable of.
你不可能去报♥警♥而不泄露整件事
You couldn't go to the police without the whole story coming out.
你想怎么办?
What are you going to do?
如果有审讯的话
If there's a trial
这个受虐配偶的申辩
on this abused spouse defense...
检察官会传召梅兰妮·格拉索作证
the D.A. will call Melanie Grasso as a witness...
来提供你犯罪的其他动机
...to provide an alternate motive for your crime.
事实上
The thing is...
这可能也会对你有利
that might work out for you, too.
陪审员也许会同情
The jurors might feel sympathetic.
同情的陪审员也许会强迫检察官
A hung jury might force the D.A.
给你的定罪减少几年
to shave a few years off a plea bargain.
那只有审讯时才知道
Can't know that till the trial.
这前提是有审判的话
If there's a trial.
检察官给你25年到终生的提议
The D.A. offered you 25 years to life.
接受它吧 格拉索太太就能留在特拉华纳 没人受到伤害
You take that offer, and Mrs. Grasso can stay in Delawanna, and no one's the wiser.
你这么多年来都干了高尚的事
Now, you've done the noble thing all these years.
现在不该停止
Now is not the time to stop.
你害怕监狱
You're afraid of prison.
25年到终身是很长的时间
25 years is a long time.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:犯罪倾向(2001) | 导航列表