剧集 | 法律与秩序:犯罪倾向(2001) | 导航列表
卡伦·科夫 当天下午在这
Karen Cove was here that afternoon
我相信她跟杜庞有奸♥情♥
and I believe she was having an affair with Dupont.
如果有电♥话♥打去 一定是她打的
Now, if there was a phone call,it must have come from her.
她已经跟我们说了奸♥情♥的事
She already told us about the affair.
她否认打了电♥话♥
She denied making the call.
我不想这么说一个朋友
Well, I don't like to say this about a friend...
但卡伦在撒谎
but Karen is lying.
她打了给他 我无意中听到了
She called him. I overheard her.
给我你的驾驶证和身份证
Show me your license and registration.
什么问题 警♥察♥先生
What's the problem, officer?
你的车靠消防栓太近了
Uh, well, you're parked too close to the hydrant.
规定不是15公尺吗?
I thought the rule was 15 feet.
我觉得好像是14公尺
Well, y-you look about 14 feet to me.
好的 森美 行了
Okay, Sammy, here you go.
除了为马罕太太开车
Besides driving Mrs. Markham
森美 贝尔曾经被控赌博罪和藏♥毒♥罪
Samuel Bell's been arrested for bookmaking and a couple of dope pops.
赌博罪中 他的同伙是谁?
In the bookmaking who were his associates?
2个人 汤米·多南 看来他是头儿
Two. Tommy Doonan-- looks like he was the bank--
以及莱丝 罗切 罪名是伤人 伤人 伤人
and Leslie Rochét-- convictions for assault assault, assault...
他是收数的
A collector.
他还在缓刑中
He's still on probation.
有几个电♥话♥号♥码
Couple of phone numbers.
咱们来查出他在哪 拿着
Let's track him down.Catch it.
嗨 莱斯在吗?
Hi, is Les there?
我是桑迪
It's Sandy.
我欠了他点钱 你也知道他的为人
Well, I owe him some money, and you know how he is.
在佛罗里达?
Florida?
糟糕 我很想跟他谈谈
Oh, shoot, I'd so love to talk to him.
你能给我他的号♥码吗?
You think you got his number down there?
多谢了 再见
Thanks a bunch. Bye.
他在博卡拉顿钓鱼
Boca Raton, sport fishing.
他已经违反缓刑
What do you know? A parole violation.
我不会这么干
I don't do things like this.
重案组审问室
警♥察♥总署
星期六 3月17日
我很专业
I'm a professional--
我忠于职守 不会杀人
no muss, no fuss, no murder.
你可以查查我的犯罪记录
Check my rap sheet.
我们查看了博卡警方在你身上找到的"百宝箱"
We looked in that doctor's bag of tricks the Boca Raton police got off you--
铁棒 铜套
slapjacks, brass knuckles
全部都是非法的
all of which are illegal, by the way.
我当事人收集这些只为了自娱而已
My client collects thosefor entertainment purposes only.
他从未用这些伤过任何人
He'd never actually hit anybody with them.
那杜庞先生一定是自己碰上了他的铜套
Then Mr. Dupont must have bumped into your client's brass knuckles
因为它跟他身上的瘀伤吻合
because they match the bruises on his body.
我们都是成人
We're all grown-ups here.
你有一次机会
You have one chance
把你的栗子从火堆里那出来
to take your chestnuts out of the fire
告诉我们谁聘请了你
and tell us who hired you
或者一个人承受所有罪名
or... go down for this all by yourself.
罗伊·马罕从他司机那知道了我
Roy Markham got my name from his driver.
他说有人骗了他跟朋友的钱
He told me some guy ripped off him and his friends.
马罕让我去酒店房♥间 说那人会在
Markham told me to go to this hotel room. The guy would be there.
他们让我去跟他理论
They sent me to reason with him.
但那人先动手了 于是我得打倒他
But straightaway, the guy head-butts me and makes for the door, so I got to knock him down.
我过了一会才控制住情况
It took me a little while to get control of the situationbut when I did,
这时我问他钱在哪里
I asked him where the money was.
他一直说不知道
Kept saying he didn't know.
半小时后他晕了
About a half hour later, he passed out.
我觉得是时候走人 就离开了
It was time to quit. I left.
他当时还有呼吸 我没杀他
He was still breathing. I did not kill him.
我没用烟灰缸砸他的脸
I did not break an ashtray... on his face.
你说你过了一会才控制住情况
You said it took a while for you to get things under control.
此人当时在还手
This guy was fighting you?
没错 一开始就如此
Oh, yeah, from the get-go.
我想他喜欢打斗
You know, I think he liked to fight.
也许曾受过训练
Might have had a little training.
这是你打伤的那个人吗? - 不是
Is this the guy you beat up? - No.
没错 就是他
Yeah, that's the guy.
他是菲力斯·佩瑞兹
Felix Perez.
谁是佩瑞兹?
Who's Perez?
你打伤的人 代罪羔羊
He's the guy you beat up. The wrong guy.
有人向杜庞告密 因此他让佩瑞兹去酒店
Somebody tipped Dupont off so he put Perez in the room
替他被打
to get the beating meant for him.
莱斯·罗切走后他回来了
He came back after Leslie Roche left
杀了佩瑞兹 毁了他的容
finished off Perez, disfigured him
让他无法被辨认
and left him unidentifiable.
我们知道杜庞的真正身份吗?
Do we even know Dupont's real identity?
我们把他的证件送到法国 还没有线索
We sent the prints from his apartment to France. No hits yet.
那现在他可以随意消失了
So now he's free to disappear.
同时让被他骗了的人背负谋杀的罪名
While the people he conned take the rap for his murder.
他有可能还在附近
There's a chance he's still around.
他自恋而又爱炫耀
He's flamboyant and narcissistic.
他会在一个能目睹其劳动成果的地方
He's going to want to be where he can witness his handiwork.
而且他还在某处藏了2百万
Oh, and he still has two millionbucks stashed somewhere.
因此关键就是逼他出现
So then it's justa question of flushing him out.
他一旦知道
Well, the moment that he has an inkling
我们在通缉他 他就会逃
that we're on to him, he's gone.
我们得保持他的警觉
We need to maintain his sense of security.
你在暗示什么?
So what are you suggesting?
控告马罕和他朋友们谋杀杜庞的罪
Charge Markham and the rest of his friends with Dupont's murder.
要控告一项他们没有犯的罪名
Charge them for a murder they didn't commit
而且受害者并没有死?
of a person who isn't dead?
这样做的违反的法律 我数都数不清
I can't begin to count the number of violations that would entail.
Carver先生 这个杜庞或者什么其他名字
Mr. Carver, this man Dupont or whatever his name is has
让我们苦苦追查了几周
had us chasing our tails for the last couple of weeks.
不知你怎么想 但我不能让人愚弄
I don't know about you but I do not like being made a fool of.
报复是正常的需要
Payback is the healthy human response here.
我想罗切先生也有可能在撒谎
Well, I suppose Mr. Roche could be lying
也许他杀了在酒店房♥间的那个人
and he did kill the man at the hotel room
而既然死者的身份至今仍是个迷
and since the identity of the deceased is still a matter of conjecture
我们控告他们谋杀死者 丹尼斯·杜庞 是完全有道理的
it's entirely proper that we charge them with the murder of John Doe a.k.a. Dennis Dupont.
同时我们得把这事发布给媒体
Meantime, we give this to the papers.
标题越大越好 我们要让杜庞上钩
The bigger the headlines, the better. I want Dupont to take the hook.
被控谋杀丹尼斯 杜庞的人
The people charged in the murder of Dennis Dupont
包括金融家 罗伊·马罕
include financier Ron Markham
他的妻子 帽子设计师 雪妮·马罕
his wife, hat designer Sydney Markham
地♥产♥开♥发♥商 伯纳·科夫及其妻子
real estate developer Bernard Cove and his wife...
迪耶 你干嘛躲在这?
Didier, why are you hiding here?
我一直讨厌那张照片
I always hated that picture.
照的一点都不像你
It doesn't even look like you.
来吧 我想让你认识个人
Come on now. I have someone I want you to meet.
昆汀 这是我男友 迪耶
Quentin, this is my boyfriend, Didier.
他准备开一间我跟你提过的夜♥总♥会♥
He's opening the nightclub I was telling you about.
西蒙 你真坏 我叫你不要说的
Simone, you bad girl. I told you not to talk about it.
我说了只是因为昆汀太好人了
I only did it because Quentin is so nice.
他在找地方...
He's looking for a place to...
你们怎么说的 暂交你的钱
How do you say it? Park your money?
对 - 我得说实话
Well... - Well, I have to be honest with you.
我无意找投资者
I'm not really looking for investors.
我能问一下 你这西服是在萨维尔街买♥♥的吗?
May I ask, did you get this suit at Saville Row?
是的 我刚去过伦敦开会
Well, yes, I was just in London for some meetings.
我对那些对我的钱不感兴趣的人非常感兴趣
I get very intrigued by a man who doesn't want my money.
所以 跟我说说你的夜♥总♥会♥ 好吗?
So... Tell me about your club, hmm?
传讯法庭47号♥
星期三 3月21日
不认罪
Not guilty.
保释金呢?
People on bail.
每人1百万 法官大人
A million dollars each, Your Honor.
如此高的保释金 大人 这些指控明显是荒谬的
Such high bail, Your Honor when the charges are patently ridiculous.
他们没有谋杀的动机
There's no motive for any murder.
我当事人付予杜庞先生的钱是投资
剧集 | 法律与秩序:犯罪倾向(2001) | 导航列表