剧集 | 法律与秩序:犯罪倾向(2001) | 导航列表
在厨房♥桌子的抽屉里
in the drawer in the kitchen table.
你们到底在找什么?
What are you looking for precisely?
我们发现了证据证明你丈夫也许给了 Lois 钱
We found evidence your husband might've given Lois money.
我们想确认一下 - 真的?有多少?
We're trying to confirm it. - Really? How much?
十万 - 那不可能
$100,000. - That's impossible.
Roger 没有那么多钱
Roger doesn't have that kind of money.
咱们查查看吧
We'll see.
请坐
Have a seat.
法医说 Lois 被害前几周停止了吸毒
The Medical Examiner said that Lois stopped using a couple weeks before she was killed.
她是为了孩子做好准备
She was getting ready for the baby.
是的
Yes.
她是个坚强的人
She was a strong person.
对 比我坚强
Yes, stronger than me.
你不也准备戒毒吗?
Weren't you trying to get clean, too?
是的
Yes.
看样子她似乎让你变好了
Sounds like she brought out the better part of you.
是的 - 这还要多久?
Yes.- How much longer is this going to take?
邮资欠费退回
"Returned due to insufficient postage."
有人也许错过了最后的机会
Somebody must've missed the last rate hike.
是寄给你的 梵艾克太太
It's addressed to you, Mrs. Van Acker.
这是你的字迹吗?- 不 是 Lois 的
Is this your handwriting? - No, it's Lois'.
我能打开吗?- 随便 现在已无关紧要了
Can I open it? - Go ahead, it's of no consequence now.
这是什么?
What is it?
是张支票
It's a check.
十万元 签发给 Lois Romney 的
For $100,000, made out to Lois Romney,
签发人 Roger Jameson
signed Roger Jameson.
那不可能 - 这是你丈夫的签名吗?
That's impossible. - Is that your husband's signature?
是的 但我可以保证我没授权过此支票
Yes, but I can assure you I did not authorize this check.
Lois 写了张字条给你
Lois wrote you a note.
亲爱的梵艾克太太
"Dear. Mrs. Van Acker,
谢谢你的 支票 但 Dale 对我而言比你能给我多少的钱都更重要
thank you for the... check, but Dale is more important to me than all the money you could give me."
我们将结婚并生个漂亮的孩子
We're going to get married and have a beautiful baby.
我只想帮 Dale 成为他应该成为的男人
All I want to do is help Dale become the man he was meant to be.
何况他爱我 但不代表他会停止爱你
And just because he loves me, doesn't mean he'll stop loving you."
你该自己读它
You should read this yourself.
她很爱你
This woman loved you.
你知道是谁杀了他
You know who killed her.
所以她死后你才没有回家
That's why you didn't go home after she died.
你...你不能
You... you couldn't...
你不能面对把 Lois 从你身边夺走的人
You couldn't face the person that took Lois away from you.
Dale 咱们走
Dale, let's go.
别让你母亲就此得逞 - 别烦我儿子
Don't let your mother get away with this. - Leave my son alone.
你不欠她任何东西
You don't owe her anything.
错 他欠我一切
That's not true. He owes me everything.
因此你就要毁掉他爱的人?
That's why you destroyed the person he loved?
是她在毁灭他 人们总是这么说
She was destroying him. - That's what they all say.
我母亲不喜欢我的女友 即使她装作喜欢
My mother didn't like my girlfriends either, even if she pretended to,
但她没有杀她们任何一个
but she didn't kill any of them...
因为她想让我快乐
because she wanted me to be happy.
你母亲不想让你快乐 - 别听他说
Your mother doesn't want that for you. - Don't listen to this.
不 听她说
No, listen to her.
她刚才怎么说 Lois 的
What did she just say about Lois?
她无关紧要了?
"She's of no consequence"?
拜托 Dale
Come on, Dale!
做 Lois 想你做的男人吧
Be the man that Lois wanted you to be,
一个她心知你能成为的男人
the man that Lois knew that you could be.
Dale 如果你以为我会原谅你...- 你怎么能这么对她?!
Dale, if you think I will ever forgive you...- How could you have done that to her?!
你没有权利这样做
You had no right.
Dale 别说了
Dale, be quiet.
Dale 她干嘛了?你母亲对 Lois 干嘛了?
What did she do, Dale? What did your mother do to Lois?
我告诉她 Lois 怀孕了
I told her Lois was pregnant,
因为我不想让她觉得被忽略
because I didn't want her to feel left out.
她说 我会处理一切
She said, "I'll take care of everything."
我以为她会帮 Lois 跟我和孩子
I thought she meant Lois and me and the baby...
以为她会帮助我们
That she'd help us.
Lois 失踪后我打电♥话♥给她 她说
After Lois was missing, I called her and she said,
我不是告诉过你 我会处理一切吗?
"Didn't I tell you I'd take care of everything?"
她接受25年到终身监禁跟其他四人一样
She took 25 to life, same as the other four.
我得去 Penzarella 去感谢他的工作
I've got to meet with Penzarella, thank him for his work.
你会觉得他有趣的 - 真的吗?
You'd find this guy interesting. - I would?
他是个赝造者 专门仿造名人的信件
He's a forger. Specializes in letters from famous people.
有时也不那么有名
Sometimes not so famous.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:犯罪倾向(2001) | 导航列表