剧集 | 法律与秩序:犯罪倾向(2001) | 导航列表
I did an in-depth search of the family records regarding Dennis Dupont
这次专门查的是法国那边的家庭
this time concentrating on the French side of the family.
杜庞在法国是非常平常的姓氏
Dupont's a very common name in France
但他不是我们家族成员
but he's not one of ours.
他跟我们没有联♥系♥
There's no connection to the family.
你说这次 你之前查过一次么?
You said this time you made another search?
是的 几周前 - 帮谁查?
Mm-hmm, a few weeks ago. - For whom?
一位伯纳·科夫先生
A Mr. Bernard Cove.
他说是做地♥产♥的
Said he was in real estate.
杜庞总是怂愿我跟他投资
Dupont kept hawking me to invest with him
所以我去查他的底细
so I checked him out.
当杜庞家族说从未听说过他时
When the Duponts said they'd never heard of him...
我就决定把我的钱原封不动
Well, I decided to keep my money where it was.
我们早该知道的 他的姿态 他的吹嘘
We should have known-- his manners, his name-dropping...
他感觉不像是投资高手
he just didn't feel like old money.
他找过其他投资者吗?
Did he find other investors?
这我不了解
I don't know.
你在哪认识他的?
Where'd you meet him?
一个画廊开幕 对吗? - 恩 恩
A gallery opening, right? - Mm, mm-hmm.
有人介绍我们认识 我不记得谁了
Somebody introduced us. I don't remember who.
我们听说女人觉得他很有魅力
We heard that women found him attractive.
你觉得他有魅力吗 科夫太太?
Did you find him attractive, Mrs. Cove?
我想是吧
I suppose.
他的魅力究竟在哪里?
What was it about him, specifically?
作为男人 我很好奇 从他照片看不出来
Being a man, I'm curious. I couldn't tell from his photo.
是他的嘴巴 他的眼睛?
Was it his mouth, his eyes?
请允许我失陪一下
You'll have to excuse me.
鉴证会计处
1号♥警♥察♥大楼
星期二 3月13日
杜庞的财务状况就像迷宫一样
Dupont's finances track like a game of snakes and ladders.
钱分存在5个账户
Wire transfers to five different accounts
很多退回的银行本票
withdrawals by cashier's checks.
而且所有的钱都不见了 超过2百万
All the money's missing... over $2 million.
不见了? 你是说流到国外了?
Missing, you mean, out of the country?
我查过海外汇款的记录
No, I checked the Feds for notifications of foreign transfers.
没有汇出过 钱在国内某处
Nothing. - Money's here somewhere.
那钱是哪儿来的?
W-where does the money come from?
他有个投资俱乐部
He had some kind of investment club...
大老板们每笔交易30万左右
heavy hitters at $300,000 apiece.
罗伊·马罕 明迪·布克松 乔治·瑞德 猜猜还有谁?
Roy Markham, Mindy Blackstone, George Reid, and guess who?
猜猜还有谁?
and guess who?
伯纳·科夫说 从未跟杜庞投资过
Bernard Cove said he never invested with Dupont.
但这张是他账户中25万的本票回执
But here's a cashier's check receipt -for 250 -K from his account payable to Dupont
在他向杜庞家族询问前4周 付给了杜庞
four weeks before he called the Dupont family office.
他给了钱后 发现了杜庞是个骗子
He found out Dupont was a phony after he gave him the money
这跟他告诉我们的不符
which isn't what he told us.
那不管佩瑞兹了吗? 他没钱有消失了?
So, we don't like Perez anymore? He's low-rent? He's missing?
或者看见老板死了 他就怕得逃了
Or now that his boss is dead, he's running scared.
你认为科夫知道他跟自己妻子有奸♥情♥吗?
You think Cove knew Dupont was schtupping his missus?
有可能
Might've.
有可能是用奸♥情♥来陷害杜庞
Might've used the affair to set up Dupont.
有人搞我的钱包 又搞我的女人
Guy was picking my wallet and my bed
我也会要他死 下一步你想怎样?
I'd want him whacked, too. How do you want to proceed?
搜查令? 你要找什么?
A search warrant? What are you looking for?
一件毛皮大衣 俄♥国♥紫貂的
A fur coat, Russian sable.
如果你告诉我们衣服藏在哪里
You could save yourself a lot of trouble
你会省却很多麻烦
if you just show us where you keep it.
我丈夫刚去上班了
My husband just left for his office.
他会... - 转过身来好吗?
He'd prefer it if you'd return...- Mind turning this way, ma'am?
你在干嘛?
What? What are you doing?
需要你的照片给酒店的员工看 - 为啥?
We need a photo to show the staff at the Newbury Hotel. - Why? What for?
搜查令也要求清查指甲油产品
The warrant is also valid for nail polish products
或者在美容院消费的任何记录
or any records of visits to nail salons.
有人在杜庞的房♥间留下一根断指甲
Someone left a broken nail in Dennis Dupont's room.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我想喝杯酒
I could use a drink.
你想告诉我们什么?
You want to tell us something?
我没有杀他
I didn't kill him.
我去到房♥间时他已经死了
He was already dead when I got to the room.
当时我也无计可施
There was nothing that I could do.
你丈夫知道你会在那见他吗?
Did your husband know you were meeting him there?
我丈夫? 不 绝对不可能 为啥这么说?
My husband? No, absolutely not, why?
我们怀疑他设了陷阱给杜庞踩
We suspect he was setting a trap for Dupont.
不 他不会因为一次奸♥情♥就这样干
No, not over an affair.
此外 他也不知道丹尼斯跟我的事
Besides, he did not know about Dennis and me.
谁知道你会去那间酒店?
Who knew you were going to the hotel?
没人 只有雪妮
Nobody. Sydney.
雪妮·马罕是你的朋友?
Sydney Markham is a friend of yours?
对 很好的朋友
Yes, a very good friend.
是她介绍我跟他认识的
She introduced Dennis to me.
雪妮·马罕
Sydney Markham
他的丈夫给过杜庞32万5千元
whose husband gave Dupont $325,000?
我不知道他们投资过
Well, I had no idea they'd invested.
她从未说过
She never said a word.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊 我怎么这么蠢
Oh, my God, how could I have been so stupid?
一定是他们干的
It must have been all of them.
他们都有份参与
They were all in on it.
他们来了我家 2个警♥察♥
They came to my house, two of them.
他们不会查出任何东西
They won't find out anything.
你怎么这么肯定? 他们都到这地步了
How can you be so sure, hmm? They got this far.
我们之间没必要争吵
There's no point to arguing among ourselves.
我们给钱收买♥♥他算了
We just pay this guy off and get it over with.
我们给过他钱 让他要回我们的钱 但他没有守信
We paid him to get our money back, which he didn't do.
现在又要给他钱就因为他搞砸了事情?
Now we pay him more money 'cause he botched the job?
我们只要他暂时离开此地
We want him to leave town, period.
你们还不明白?
Don't you people get it?
我们杀了个人
We killed a man.
我们也许不是故意的
We might not have meant it to happen
我们也许不是故意的
but we are responsible.
我们绝对有责任
Okay, we're responsible.
这是那狗♥娘♥养♥的要求的数目
This is what the son of a bitchis asking for.
我除以了4
I divided it four ways.
好家伙!
Good God.
我们付了钱后就一劳永逸了
We pay this and we never have to worry about it again.
你希望如此
You hope.
谋杀阴谋?
A murder conspiracy?
作案者是我们显贵的市民
By some of our more prominent citizens.
我跟你一样震惊
I'm as shocked as you are.
如果杜庞骗了他们的钱他们干嘛不报♥警♥?
If Dupont was ripping them off then why not go to the police?
因为尴尬?
Embarrassment?
精明的生意人被♥操♥外国口音的假冒者骗了?
Savvy businessmen taken in by impostor with Continental accent?
报纸上绝对会有警戒的报道
Whoa, there'd be cautionary tales in the Journal.
他们的信用就破产了
Their credibility would be shot.
我看不见证据
I don't see the evidence.
你能证实科夫的行为吗?
Can you substantiate Mrs. Cove's story?
杜庞2点时在房♥间接了个女人的来电
Dupont got a call at his hotel room at 2:00 from a woman.
卡伦·科夫说不是她
Karen Cove said it wasn't her.
说雪妮·马罕耽误了她
She said Sydney Markham delayed her.
雪妮·马罕有可能就是打电♥话♥那个人
Sydney Markham might have been the one who called Dupont
以确保他在房♥间内准备被殴打
to make sure he was in place for his beating.
他们想要传票获得她的电♥话♥记录
They want to subpoena her phone records.
我会办妥的
I'll make it happen.
我没有打电♥话♥到酒店给杜庞
No, I did not call Dupont at his hotel.
我都不知道他在酒店里
I didn't even know he was at a hotel.
电♥话♥记录显示是这打去的
Your phone records show the call came from here.
我不知道那怎么可能
Well, I don't know how that's possible.
我知道 你不会喜欢我的解释
I do. You're not going to like my explanation.
雪妮 你的司机在楼下了
Sydney? Your driver is downstairs.
告诉森美我20分钟后下去
Uh, tell Sammy I'll be 20 minutes.
你在强迫我失信
You're forcing me to betray a confidence.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:犯罪倾向(2001) | 导航列表