剧集 | 洛维航线 | 导航列表
对于航♥班♥延误深表抱歉
Sorry for the delay.
头彩航♥空♥飞往洛杉矶的1610航♥班♥现在开始登机
Jackpot Flight 1610 service to Los Angeles is now boarding.
是我们的航♥班♥
That's our flight.
先生 这个还要多久才能修好
Sir, how much longer before that machine gets fixed?
修这个东西是要花时间的
Hey, these things take time, man.
那就这样吧 咱们回家吧
Well, then that's it. Yeah. Let's go home.
我买♥♥♥房♥♥还贷的梦想破灭了
So much for being a unicorn with a mortgage.
只能老老实实租♥房♥♥子了
Guess I'm back to being a horse who rents.
我们不能放弃啊
Well, we can't give up.
航♥班♥延误之后
Since the delay,
我们花了72块买♥♥机场超贵的汉堡 21块买♥♥水
we're out $72 on overpriced airport hamburgers, $21 on water bottles
阿提姆还花了11块买♥♥朱迪丝·克朗茨的书
and $11 on Artem's Judith Krantz book.
他们说她的书太刻板
Yeah. They say her books are formulaic,
但是刻板到极致之后
but when the formula is perfect...
我们已经陷进来了
We're in too deep.
我们既然开始了就要把它做完
We started something and we have to finish it.
我们放弃这趟航♥班♥
I say we ditch the flight
然后等到这个机器修好 谁和我一起
and wait for the machine to be fixed. Who's with me?
-我 -真的能中奖吗
- I am. - Is this really going to hit?
能中大奖
Oh, it's gonna hit big.
那算我一个
Then I'm in.
谁有好玩点的消磨时间的方法
Who has a fun way to pass the time?
没有什么是比二十年代的女人想变美
"It was never more difficult for a woman to be beautiful
更难的事
than during the 1920s."
你觉得为啥莱拉只叫我们两个来开会
Hey, why do you think Layla just called us in for this meeting?
管它是什么 全都不承认
Whatever it is, just deny.
像我的瑞典整形医生比约恩对待我们的爱一样
Like Bjorn, my Swedish orthopedist, does to our love.
罗妮 伯纳德
Ronnie. Bernard.
我们想要和你们谈一谈
We would like to have a little chat with you
最近我们听到了一些小故事
about some of the stories that we have been hearing.
假设那个视频是个例
We had assumed the video was an isolated incident.
但是在其他事情里
But among other things,
还有把乘客闷在行李下面
there's talk of smothering a passenger with luggage
用除颤器来做饭的传闻
and a culinary use of the defibrillators.
你们有什么要说的
What do you have to say for yourselves?
-我 -这些事我们都做过
- I... - We did every single one of those things,
而且我还会再做一次
and I'd do every single one again.
我才发现我不认识这个贱♥人♥
I just realized I do not know this bitch.
我们在天上的时候
When we're in the air,
为了乘客的安全考虑我们需要反应迅速
we have to act quickly for the safety of everyone.
有时候就包括给一个喊叫的孩子烤芝士
And sometimes that means grilling a cheese
或是给忘带加重毯子的女人
for a screaming kid or using 18 pounds of luggage
盖上18磅的行李
for a woman who forgot her weighted blanket.
我们有处理这种事的规程
We have protocol for things like that.
三个叫杰西卡的妹子在开单身派对
Well, protocol doesn't exactly help
因为杰西卡二号♥忘记买♥♥鸡鸡冰棒
when you're breaking apart a bachelorette party fight
三人♥大♥打出手的时候
between three girls named Jessica
这时协议在劝架时并没有什么用
because Jessica 2 forgot the penis pops.
伯纳德和我在一趟满载各种妖魔鬼怪的航♥班♥上工作
Bernard and I work on a flight that has monsters,
你们在派对那不会说
and, deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties,
但你希望我们在那趟航♥班♥上工作
you want us on that flight.
你需要我们在那趟航♥班♥上工作
You need us on that flight.
要不谁去 你吗
Who's gonna do it? You?
还是你 温伯格乘务员
You, Flight Attendant Weinberg?
你们都被停职了 复职日期另行通知
You are both suspended until further notice.
等我们明天回到维加斯
And when we return to Vegas tomorrow,
纪律委员会
a disciplinary committee
会决定对你们的最佳处理办法
will decide the best way -to move forward with you.
我想改变立场 做你们的主要证人
I'd like to switch and become a star witness for the prosecution.
所以香水要喷四下 胸部两下
So it's always four cologne blasts: Two to the chest,
颈部一下 懒人沙发上喷一下
one to the neck and one to the bean bag.
会很刺痛 但是让我
It burns like hell, but let me...
你到底说了我们什么
Hey, what the hell have you been saying about us?
什么意思
What do you mean?
瞧 他精得很 矢口否认
See, he's smart enough to deny it.
我猜猜
Let me guess,
这些年轻小伙在嘲笑你的老人鞋
all those young guys were making fun of your old man shoes,
你就讲我们的事给大家开心
and you resorted to stories about us to get some laughs.
不 是笑我的老人表
No. It was my old man watch.
是 我讲了几个故事 但都是真的啊
And, yeah, I told some stories, but nothing that wasn't true.
你害我们被停职了
You got us suspended!
我们现在玩完了
We are screwed now
就因为你总是以自己为先
because you put yourself first like you always do.
说句公道话 也不全怪戴夫
To be fair, it's not all Dave's fault.
是你对大家耍狠大声嚷嚷的
You're the one who went rogue and started yelling at everyone.
你有没有搞错 至少我努力挽回局面了
Excuse me. At least I tried to do something to fix this.
而你只是挑挑眉 袖手旁观
All you ever do is raise an eyebrow, cross your arms
等我说完 对我冷嘲热讽
and wait for me to finish so you can pipe in a snarky comment.
你说完了吗
Are you done?
就知道他会这样 一如既往地欣赏
Knew he was gonna do it. Still loved it.
你先别帮我说话
Don't you take my side.
我应该告诉所有人你在飞机上说的
I should go tell everyone all the crazy nonsense
那些丧心病狂的屁话
you do on the plane,
但我并不会这么做 因为我知道
but I won't because I know how insecure
你这种人有多么没安全感和绝望
and desperate to be liked you are.
-谢谢 -他刚在损你 戴夫
- Thank you. - He just insulted you, Dave.
我知道 怎么损了
I know. How?
你现在帮他了 拜托
Now you're defending him? Please.
你骗了他好几年
You've been lying for years
说你没看《权力的游戏》
about not watching Game of Thrones,
好回避他问你剧情
so you don't have to deal with all his questions.
你怎么这样 你知道我历史有多不好
How could you? You know how bad I am with history.
害我不得不去看书 书上又没有大奶
I had to read the books, and the books don't have boobs.
或许只是因为我厌倦了
Well, maybe I'm just tired of you
你什么都要依赖我
relying on me for everything.
你们俩都是 你们都指望我解决问题
Both of you! You expect me to have the answers all the time,
我再也不想帮你们擦屁♥股♥了
and I am sick of bailing you both out.
瞧瞧 这不是罗妮殉难者吗
Oh, look. It's Ronnie the martyr.
没戴荆棘王冠都没认出你来
I didn't recognize you without your crown of thorns.
别剧透 我还没看第七季
No spoilers. I haven't seen season seven.
我觉得我知道问题在哪了
I think I see the problem here.
我们一起飞了太久了
We've been flying together for way too long.
我们是个很糟糕的团队
We make a terrible team,
我不知道自己还应不应该继续在这个团队中
and I don't know if I want to be a part of it anymore.
伯纳德的冷嘲热讽该出场了
And cue Bernard's snarky comment.
不 罗妮这段话我认同
No. This is one Ronnie speech I agree with.
即使她的发型像个山羊窝
Even if her hair looks like something a goat sleeps on.
机器修好了吗
Is the machine fixed yet?
-还没 -我不明白了
- Not yet. - I don't understand.
你俩怎么现在还有精力
How are you two still functioning right now?
我们可是脱衣舞娘和赌徒
You're with a stripper and a gambler.
凌晨三点对我们来说就是中午
3 a.m. is the middle of the day for us.
做完这个之后 我们要去吃午餐了
After this, we're going to get lunch.
现在开始山式
Now transition into Tadasana.
鹰王式
Garudasana.
我们差不多飞了一半了 你想换下位置
So, we're almost halfway there. You want to do a little switch
让我驾驶这匹马吗
and let me jockey this thoroughbred?
没事
I'm good.
我见过你这个年纪的人开
I've seen guys your age drive before,
我不想右边的信♥号♥♥灯
and I don't want to have the right blinker on
在整个飞行过程中都亮着
for the entire flight, so...
你就坐好想想你那些在我出生前
Just sit back and think about all the clothing you own
就做好了的衣服吧
that was made before I was even born.
时尚是循环的 杰登
Fashion's cyclical, Jayden.
我还不想和你说话 但我想把这个给你
I am still not talking to you, but I wanted you to have this.
为了我那件被你扔了的白色麂皮外套
It's for my white suede outfit you threw out.
得了吧 那件外套都不是你买♥♥的
Oh, please. You didn't even buy that outfit.
是你从你妈那偷来的
You stole it from your mom.
不是 我从我妈那偷来的那件上有个红酒印
No. The one I stole from my mom had a red wine stain.
你扔掉的那件是我假装跟修剪草坪的
The one you threw out was payment
剧集 | 洛维航线 | 导航列表