剧集 | 洛维航线 | 导航列表
This is the exact right time.
她整晚都在给我发信息
She's been texting me all night.
她跟一个魔术师的约会进行得很糟
She's on a terrible date with a magician.
你可以乘虚而入 英雄救美
You could swoop in and rescue her.
这就好像浪漫喜剧的反转大结局
Hey, this is like the reverse ending of a romantic comedy.
你正在机场 要赶往另一个地点
You are at airport running to go in other location.
你真觉得我该这么做
Do you really think I should do this?
不 小伙子 你必须这么做
No, chico, you have to do this.
好 我就这么做
Okay. I'm gonna do it.
没错 我们被困住了
That's right. We're trapped.
我有个办法
I have an idea.
根据头彩航♥空♥操作手册
According to the Jackpot handbook,
身为高级乘务员 我有权限
as senior flight attendant, it is within my authority
宣布进入紧急状况 并开启逃生滑梯
to declare an emergency and deploy the evacuation slide.
你们听见了吗
Did you guys hear me?
我们可以滑滑梯了
We get to go down the slide.
-滑梯 -滑梯
- Slide! - Slide!
滑梯 滑梯 滑梯 滑梯
Slide, slide, slide, slide, slide, slide!
滑梯 滑梯 滑梯 滑梯
Slide, slide, slide, slide!
滑梯 滑梯
Slide, slide!
用裤子绑成绳子
Rope made of pants.
用裤子绑成绳子
Rope made of pants.
用裤子绑成绳子
Rope made of pants, rope made of pants.
用裤子绑成绳子
Rope made of pants.
用裤子绑成绳子
Rope made of pants.
我只是问你有没有餐巾 老兄
I just asked for a napkin, dude.
抱歉久等了
I'm sorry for the wait.
不好意思 我没点这道菜
I'm sorry. I didn't actually order this.
主厨赠送的
Compliments of the chef.
-那是 -我
- And that would be...? - Me.
没错 也是这喧闹 可♥卡♥因♥味道的主人
Yep. Also the owner of this whole loud, cocaine-y place.
对了 我很喜欢你们
I love you guys, by the way.
你看了我们的表演咯
Ah, you've seen our show.
没有
No.
-好高啊 -快到了 法国佬
- Oh, this is high. - Almost there, Frenchy.
绳子 你们怎么下来
The rope. How will you get down?
别管我们
Don't worry about us.
快去找妹子
Just go get the girl.
还有汉堡 我好饿
And hamburgers! I'm hungry!
谢谢你的奶酪三明治
Thanks for the grilled cheese.
我的伙伴很喜欢
My date loved it.
这都不算我的特色菜
Well, you know, that's not even my specialty.
你应该让我给你做早餐
You should let me make you breakfast.
有点低俗哈 我是说我很会做蛋[卵子]
That sounded sleazy. I meant to say I'm really good with eggs.
重说 你真的很可爱
Let me try again. You're really cute.
我帮你做早饭吧 这都一样
Let me make you breakfast. No. That's the same.
我就当没听到吧
I'm gonna let it slide this time
毕竟我当你面损了你的餐厅
because I bashed your restaurant right to your face.
你没说错啊
Well, you weren't wrong,
这地方和我不搭
you know. This place isn't me.
我第一家餐厅是在波特兰开的
I opened the first restaurant in Portland.
然后维加斯给了我一大笔钱让我在这开一家
Then Vegas threw a bunch of money at me to open one here.
在波特兰我们是农场直接供应餐厅
And in Portland, we were farm to table.
这里 我们从农场到冰柜
Here we're farm to freezer
用货车拉到分派中心
to truck to distribution center
转火车和货车来这
to train to truck to here.
-所以你就是个中间商 -没错
- So you're a sellout. - Yeah, total sellout.
奶酪三明治搞定了
We took care that grilled cheese.
但我还欠你瓶啤酒
But I still owe you a beer.
你想去比这好点的地方喝点吗
You wanna go somewhere better than this and grab a drink?
谢谢 但我不能让我朋友单独和他们待着
Thank you, but I shouldn't leave my friend with those guys.
他们要是把她砍了
If they're trying to cut her in half or something.
我会自责的
I feel responsible.
没毛病
Cool. Totally cool.
大家都知道被砍太惨了
Everybody knows getting cut in half sucks.
谢谢你做的奶酪三明治
Well, thank you for the grilled cheese.
没事
You got it.
你去哪 他很喜欢你啊
Where are you going? He was totally into you.
嗯 他约我出去喝一杯
Yeah, he asked me out for a drink.
但我不想鸽了你
But I didn't wanna bail on you.
谢了 我明白
Thank you, I get it.
《女生条约》 莉娜·丹恩 《旅行裤》
Girl code, Lena Dunham, Travelling Pants.
但我来这就是给你找汉子的
But I came here to get you a guy,
那样的汉子就是鸽了朋友也值了
and that's the kind of guy you ditch your friends for.
我们是朋友
Aw, we're friends?
是啊 你穿着我的衣服呢
Yeah. You're wearing my dress
咱俩对瑞恩·高斯林的感觉都一样
and we feel the same way about Ryan Gosling.
帅气但不性感
Hot but not sexy,
除了《亡命驾驶》
except in Drive.
你要不跟他去就是脑子坏掉了
You're crazy not to go out with that guy.
他很可爱又会做饭
He's cute. He cooks.
一看就愿意听你抱怨
He's clearly willing to listen to you complain.
你还在这和我聊什么天
Why are you still standing here talking to me?
不好意思
Excuse me, excuse me.
借过 抱歉
Hello, hi. Excuse me. Hi, I'm sorry.
我没有预订 但我有
No, I don't have a reservation, but I do have a, I have a...
我才发现我之前只见你穿过制♥服♥
I just realized I've never seen you out of your uniform before.
你太美了
You look amazing.
谢谢 你怎么来了
Thank you. What are you doing here?
说来话长 我被困在飞机里了
Oh, it's a long story. I got trapped on a plane.
然后用毯子编成的绳子爬下来了
I climbed down a-a rope made of blankets.
反正挺操蛋的
It was a whole situation.
我今晚也有点诡异
Yeah, I've had a bit of a weird night, too,
但后来有所好转
but things are looking up.
嗯 这真是
Okay, that's...
所以我想来找你谈谈
that's exactly why I wanted to talk to you.
-我 -罗妮 可以走了吗
- I... - Ronnie, you ready to go?
嗯 这是布赖恩
Yeah. Uh, this is Bryan.
这餐厅是他的
He owns the restaurant,
他把我从特别糟糕的约会拯救出来了
and he saved me from my terrible date.
我们正准备去喝一杯
We were just about to go get a drink,
但我们也可以待在这
but we-we could stay.
不不 天啊 你们去吧
No. No, God, no. No, you guys go.
我哥们一会要来找我
No, I've got my lads meeting me here in a bit, anyway, you know.
我还真听说这里
Actually, I hear this place has really excellent...
吃的很不错
food.
我们是有吃的
We do have food.
太棒了 那我去点一些
Great, I will order some of that, then.
好的 那我们周日见
All right. So, I'll see you Sunday?
嗯嗯 快走吧 两位 玩得开心
Yes. Yes. Get out of here, kids, have fun.
科林 你错过了魔法
Hey, Colin. You missed the magic.
好像是
Seems like I did.
不是吧
Oh, no.
她拒绝了你
She rejected you.
再抱一个
Here comes another hug.
不 我都没机会告诉她
No, I didn't even get to tell her.
你们怎么来了
How did you guys all get here?
优步
Uber.
你是说从飞机上
Oh, you mean from the plane.
你刚走一分钟 登机道的人就来了
The Jetway guy showed up literally one minute after you left.
所以你没约到妹
So, you didn't get the girl,
但你得到了别的
but you got something else:
四个酷男
four ice-cold bros.
是啊
That I did.
真的非常感谢你们
Thank you all so much for this really.
当然 没人想让你单独承受大"离"的痛苦
Of course. No one want you have to handle the big "D" alone.
我现在听到了
Yep, now I hear it.
天啊 我今晚重复太多次了
Oh, man. I said it so many times tonight.
敬我四个
Well, here's to my four...
等等 艾伦呢
Hold on a second. Where's Alan?
对啊 我们把那小个子落哪了
剧集 | 洛维航线 | 导航列表