剧集 | 洛维航线 | 导航列表
- Oh, yeah. - "Crazy in Love."
登机道怎么不见了
Hey, what happened to Jetway?
我们被困在这了吗
Yeah, are we stuck here?
戴夫 你没告诉那些负责登机道的人
Dave, didn't you tell the Jetway guys
我们会在这吗
we were gonna be up here?
我在计划如何度过兄弟之夜
I was planning a guys night.
这是艾伦的错
This is Alan's fault.
我都不知道我们还会回来
I didn't even know we were coming back here.
那就是你的问题了 艾伦 你没预计到
That's your problem, Alan-- you don't anticipate.
-好消息 我跟登机道司机说上话了 -怎样
- Good news: I spoke to the Jetway driver. - What?
坏消息是他正在过周年纪念日 跟他的...
Bad news is he's at his anniversary dinner with his-- wait for it--
丈夫
husband.
这个人知道我在说什么
This guy knows what I'm talking about.
好吧 那这对我们来说意味着什么
Okay, so what does this mean for us?
意味着在这个社会 爱情终于可以战胜...
It means we can finally live in a society where love can win...
不 对这架飞机而言意味着什么
No, what does it mean for the plane?
我们会在这被困几个小时
Oh. We're stuck for a couple hours.
我要取消我的徒步看日出俱乐部了
Oh, I have to cancel my sunrise hike club.
同志们 我也很不开心
Guys, I'm bummed, too,
但今晚的主角是科林
but tonight is about Colin.
对吧 我们现在有一个很特别的机会
Right? We have a unique opportunity here.
我们现在拥有整架飞机
We have the whole plane to ourselves.
难道就没有什么事是你们一直梦想着
Isn't there anything you ever dreamed of doing
在飞机上做的
on an airplane?
坐上机长的位置
Sit in the captain's seat.
严肃点 艾伦
Be serious, Alan.
现在 我们可以痛苦地在飞机上度过几个小时
Now, we could spend the next few hours being miserable...
也可以找点乐子
or actually having some fun.
你们作何选择
Which is it gonna be?
-兄弟之夜 -干杯
- Guys night! - Yeah!
*一 二*
*One, two*
*王子们跪在你面前*
*Princes kneel before you*
*现在大胆上吧*
*And go ahead now*
*如果你*
*If you*
*想叫我宝贝*
*Want to call me baby*
好了好了 关上 等等
Okay. Okay, go. Wait.
*如果你*
*And if you*
好了 关上
All right. Okay, close it.
*就大胆上吧*
*Just go ahead now*
*如果你*
*And if you*
*想要买♥♥花给我*
*Want to buy me flowers*
*就去买♥♥吧*
*Just go ahead now*
这有什么机关吗 怎么开...
Is there, is there, is there a catch? How does it...
吉他
Guitar!
告诉我怎么变那个盒子里装硬币的魔术
Tell me how you do the coin-in-the-box trick.
妮科尔 魔术是有行规的
Nichole, there is a magician's code,
-我不能泄露 -如果你告诉我 我就...
- and I cannot betray it. - Well, if you tell me, I'll...
镜子 都是通过镜子完成的
Mirrors, it's all mirrors.
总之 这就是为什么我朋友史黛西有个眼罩
Anyway, that's why my friend Stacy has an eye patch
而我被永远禁止去"太阳镜小屋"了
and I'm permanently banned from the Sunglass Hut.
真是愉快的交谈 撒德 你要吃点什么
Good talk, Thad. What are you getting?
好棒 卡牌
Oh, good. Cards.
这是个很棒的魔术 选一张牌 记住它
This is a good one. Pick a card, memorize it,
然后看看会发生什么
see what happens.
我没明白
I don't get it.
妮科尔 你想去酒吧喝点东西吗
Hey, Nichole, do you want to go get a drink at the bar?
-服务员会来的 -我知道 但我们走吧
- But we have a waiter. - Yeah, I know, but let's leave.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
我一开始还有些怀疑
You know, I was initially skeptical about
今晚到底会是什么情况 不过...
what exactly tonight was gonna be, but, um...
事实证明 我还真需要胡闹一下
turns out a bit of nonsense was exactly what I needed.
我早说吧 放松一夜能让你重新振作
See? Nights like this recharge the system.
要是我离婚那几次
Listen, I wish I had some guys
有哥们陪我散心就好了
to take me out after my divorces.
我也没有什么男性好友
I don't have many male friends, either.
我跟女人更聊得来
I relate to women better,
可能是因为我没有底线
probably because I'm willing to go there.
我朋友多到数不清
I have so many friends.
太多了 现在正在进行筛选剔除
Too many. Actually, I'm in the midst of a cull.
-但你们都还在名单上 -好吧
- But you're all on the list. - Well, at least
至少离婚还为我带来这一个好处
that is one good thing that this... divorce hath wrought.
不只这一个好处 你难道
That's not the only thing. Don't you feel like
不觉得如释重负吗
a weight has been lifted off your shoulders?
老兄 你正式重获自♥由♥
Dude, you're officially free.
没错 这是在为你和罗妮的未来铺路
Yeah, the road has been paved for you and Ronnie.
罗妮 别闹 我们只是朋友
Ronnie? Aw, come on, we're just friends.
差点在厕所干上的朋友
Friends that almost boned in the bathroom.
少来 罗妮和我会互相逼疯对方的
Guys, Ronnie and I would drive each other mad.
她真的会把人逼疯
I mean, she's literally maddening.
她又固执 又好斗
She's-she's stubborn and she's combative and...
有那么几天 她会反常地
and then there are the days when she goes out of her way
做一些特贴心的举动
to do something incredibly thoughtful,
比如说 她会留给我唯一一本
like she'll, she'll leave you the last airline magazine
填字游戏还没被玩过的航♥空♥杂♥志♥
with a blank crossword, and-and... you know,
真让我受宠若惊 那么漂亮
you're left kind of amazed that somebody so beautiful
那么可爱的人 居然愿意腾出30秒的时间
and delightful would spend even 30 seconds of her day
做一件她知道会令你开心的事
doing something just because she knew it would make you happy.
瞬间让你生活中的压力
And... and that makes all the stresses in your life
烟消云散
seem to fade away.
抱歉 刚刚的问题是什么
I'm sorry, what was the question?
我们已经沉默20分钟了
None of us have talked for, like, 20 minutes.
我的天
Oh, dear God.
最新消息 老兄 你喜欢上罗妮了
News flash, amigo: you dig Ronnie.
你怎么认为我会喜欢那种人
Okay, why did you think I would like that?
-他是很好的倾听者 -这点无法反驳
- Well, he's a good listener. - Can't argue with that.
如果你没兴趣 别担心
I mean, if you're not into it, no worries.
我可以让他消失
I can make him disappear.
这笑话我爸会喜欢
I made a joke my dad would like.
不 我是来找乐子的
No, I came here to have fun.
我再试一次吧
I'm gonna give it another shot.
先让我喝一两杯 两杯吧
I just need a drink or two. Probably two.
你的内衣里有东西
You have something in your bra.
天啊 我居然还没被纸牌划伤
God, I'm surprised he hasn't given me a paper cut.
今晚不顺利吗
Rough night?
是啊 但是那两位被我约会对象放火的女士
Uh, yeah. It's probably rougher for the two women
可能更惨
my date set on fire.
他是纵火犯吗
Oh, is he an arsonist?
是魔术师
Magician.
那就是穿亮片装的纵火犯
So an arsonist in sequins.
我本来想来个狂欢之夜
You know, I thought I wanted a crazy, fun night out,
但这地方太垃圾了
but this place is so douchey.
主题是什么
I mean, what is the theme?
喧闹和地上的可♥卡♥因♥吗
Too loud and cocaine on the floor?
只要加上牛仔短裤和突击者[橄榄球队]的球衣
You throw in jean shorts and a Raiders jersey,
就差不多是维加斯的主题了
and it's pretty much the theme of Vegas.
或许是我太刻意了
Maybe I'm trying too hard.
早知道就待在家吃奶酪三明治配啤酒
I wish I'd stayed home and had a grilled cheese and a beer.
回头见
Well, see you later.
祝你今晚越来越顺
I hope your night gets better.
我会继续留意有没有
I'll keep on the lookout
被纵火的可爱金发妞
for any cute blondes bursting into flames.
如果约会能就此结束 我愿意
Well, if it ends the date, I'm fine with it.
好吧
Okay.
好的 回顾一下重点
Okay, here's what we know.
我有点微醺 我喜欢罗妮
I'm a little drunk, I like Ronnie,
而且我紧张时喜欢重点回顾
and when I get nervous I like to recap.
-我该怎么做 -你得去找她表白
- What do I do? - You got to go tell her.
什么 现在吗
What, now?
现在是最不恰当的时机
This is the exact wrong time.
我才拿到我的离婚协议
I just got my divorce papers.
现在时机正好
剧集 | 洛维航线 | 导航列表