剧集 | 洛维航线 | 导航列表
你在这里就是个路人
You are a nobody to the people on this plane.
我们需要你时 会按服务铃的
And when we want something from you, we'll hit the call button.
抱歉 有事吗
I'm sorry, is there a problem?
别管闲事 法国仔
Stay out of it, Frenchie.
法国仔
Frenchie?
你没事吧
You all right?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, oh, I'm fine, I'm fine.
就是
I just...
你说的对 我真蠢
You were right, I was really stupid
不该管这些事
to get involved is all, I...
失陪了
Excuse me.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不好意思 你
Excuse me. Uh, yeah, you.
我不知道你刚才对空姐
I don't know exactly what it is you said
说了些什么
to that flight attendant back there,
但她很难过 所以我觉得
but she's pretty shaken up, so I think...
你们怎么回事啊
What is it with all you people?
为什么飞机上的人不能少管闲事呢
Why can't anybody on that plane mind their own business?
哥们 我可是"少管闲事"的大♥法♥官
Hey, buddy, I'm the lord chancellor of "Mind your own business,"
但刚才和你对话的女人
But that woman you accosted,
是我的事
she is my business.
你要是个男人
So, if you were any kind of man, you would go back in there
就回去道个歉
and you'd apologize.
你要是不从我面前消失 我就让你知道
I will show you exactly what kind of man I am
我是怎样的男人 杰拉尔·德帕迪约
if you don't get out of my face, Gérard Depardieu.
杰拉尔·德帕 一看我就是英国人啊
Gérard Depar... I'm clearly English.
而你是个玩弄女人的恶棍
You, on the other hand, you're a bully and a philanderer.
你要是没戳我就好了
I really wish you didn't just poke me.
为什么 你能干嘛
Why? What are you gonna do?
打我吗
You gonna hit me?
不 我要拘留你
No, I'm gonna detain you.
你不知道自己惹了什么麻烦 哥们
You have no idea who you're dealing with, buddy.
怎么回事
What's going on?
法国仔做错什么事了
Did Frenchie do something wrong?
什么 我才是被攻击的那个人
What? I'm the one being assaulted.
对 被一名空警
Yeah, by an air marshal.
等等 你是空警
Wait, you're an air marshal?
没错 我每周一起飞的女人
Yes. And that woman I've been flying out with every week
是我的学员
was my trainee.
黛亚娜是我女朋友
Dyana is my girlfriend.
天啊 这是你第一次
Oh, my God, that is the first time
叫我女朋友
you called me your girlfriend.
你就是啊 宝贝
Well, that's what you are, baby.
真好
That's nice.
我今晚也有约
I have a date tonight, too.
好消息是他们放你走了
So, the good news is they're letting you go
严重警告一次
with a stern warning.
坏消息是我们肯定
Bad news is, we have definitely
毁了迪恩度假的好心情
ruined the start of Dean's vacation.
我坐在这 手一下就没感觉了
You know, as I sit here, rapidly losing feeling in my hands,
心里就在琢磨
it does occur to me:
飞机上的空警是谁你怎么不知道呢
shouldn't you know the air marshals on board?
因为我和伯纳德之前滥用职权
They stopped telling me and Bernard a while ago
前段时间他们就不跟我们说了
because we were abusing the system.
能给我一杯咖啡和白水吗
Can I have a coffee and a water?
空警 电这个婊♥子♥一下吧
Hey, Air Marshal, you need to tase this bitch.
不管怎样
For what it's worth,
谢谢你为我出头
thank you for sticking up for me like that.
听你说"她是我的事"
It was kind of badass hearing you be all like,
感觉好酷呀
"She is my business."
-等等 这是什么口音 -法国
- Wait, what accent is that? - French.
很明显
Clearly.
但我真的很感谢
But really, I appreciate it.
尤其是飞机上的人都不理我了
Especially since I alienated everyone else on the plane.
他们肯定不是我的自己人了
So much for saying they're my people.
我还是你的自己人 希望这能有点安慰
Well, if it's any consolation, I'm still your people.
总之怼空警就当是
Anyway, consider confronting that air marshal as my apology
我为埃里克那样的男人道歉了
on behalf of men everywhere for Eric,
脊椎按♥摩♥师的老公
the chiropractor's husband.
埃里克也算帮了我的忙
Well, in a way, Eric did me a favor.
我要是没跟他来洛杉矶
If I hadn't followed him to L.A.,
可能就留在贝克斯菲尔德
I probably would have just stayed in Bakersfield,
跟脖子上有文身的人结婚了
married a guy with a neck tattoo,
最后他因为抢鳄梨驾车逃跑时
who eventually gets pinched for driving the getaway car
被抓了
in an avocado heist.
还是这么详细啊
Again, oddly specific.
他叫兰德尔
His name was Randall.
她来了吗
Is she here yet?
不知道 我不知道她长啥样
I don't know. I have no idea what she looks like.
等等 你能站吧台里面吗
Hey, wait, are you allowed to be back there?
吉尔特别喜欢我帮她卖♥♥酒 对吧 吉尔
Jill loves it when I sling. Don't you, Jill?
打扰一下 你是戴夫·普拉特曼机长吗
Excuse me, are you Captain Dave Pratman?
什么 你遇到网骗了
What?! You've been catfished.
我被骗和骗人都有过不少次
Listen, I've been on both sides catfish many times.
但记住 他比你还要难过
But... remember, this man is hurting more than you.
不 我是航♥空♥交通管制局格温的上司
No. I'm Gwen's supervisor from air traffic control.
格温今晚来不了了
Gwen's not gonna make it tonight.
天啊 她是不是在来的路上
Oh, my God, was she on her way here,
被车撞然后毁容了
but then got hit by a car and was horribly disfigured,
不好意思来见他了
and is now too embarrassed to see him?
太浪漫了 让她来吧 他还是会爱她的
That's so romantic. Tell her to come, he'll love her anyway.
别这么快就答应啊
Whoa, not so fast.
她毁容成啥样了 医生
Just how broken is her face, Doc?
你们什么毛病
What is wrong with you people?
她没出车祸
She was not in an accident.
格温在填引证表呢
Gwen's filling out citation paperwork.
你们今天的行为非常不专业
Your conduct today was thoroughly unprofessional.
那个频道上还有很多人
A lot of people were on that channel.
你们在想什么呢
What were you thinking?
我们在想这个世界上
We were thinking this is still a world
真爱是存在的 混♥蛋♥
where true love exists, you bastard.
没事的
It's okay.
她只是被警告一次
She's getting off with a warning.
但以后那个频道只能用作航♥空♥交管引导
But from now on, that radio is just for ATC guidance only.
明白吗
Understand?
明白
I do.
格温和戴夫机长就到此结束了
That's the end for Gwen and Captain Dave.
当时还是非常美好的
It was beautiful while it lasted.
到最后 我们就像夜空中相交的两架飞机
Turns out, we were just two planes crossing in the night.
你也可以像正常人一样打电♥话♥给她啊
Or, just call her on the phone like a normal person.
这是她的号♥码 别作了
Here's her number. Stop being a weirdo.
今晚见 妮科尔
See you tonight, Nichole.
再见 路易斯 记得晚饭少吃点
Bye, Lewis. Remember to eat a light dinner!
瞧瞧
Well, look at that.
看来戴夫老机长还是可以的
Turns out old Captain Dave's still got it.
我什么时候打呢
So, when do I call?
怎么回事
What's going on?
你如愿了
Oh, you got your wish.
头彩航♥空♥被各种投诉
Jackpot had so many complaints,
他们把刷信♥用♥卡♥的机器都撤了
they're getting rid of all the credit card swipers..
而且所有人的身份都被偷了
Plus, everyone's identities were stolen.
至少航♥空♥的尊严回来了一点
Well, at least they brought some of the dignity back to flying.
他们找到别的挣钱办法了
Yeah, they found another way to make money.
只要花点钱 头彩航♥空♥的乘客
For a small fee, Jackpot passengers
就能在飞机上打流感疫苗了
can now purchase in-flight flu shots..
剧集 | 洛维航线 | 导航列表