剧集 | 洛维航线 | 导航列表
在B区 我们把生活设为
In Lot B, we switch our lives
"飞行模式"
to "Airplane mode."
听起来确实挺美好的
That actually does sound pretty good.
那么 我们一起去曼尼的温尼贝戈房♥车
So, what do you say we head over to Manny's Winnebago
用克雷格亲口吹制的玻璃杯
for a Craig-blown glass
享用谢丽尔亲手酿的酒吧
of Cheryl's homemade wine?
我爱停车...
I love Parking...
场B区
Lot B!
在我开始指导你之前
Before I can teach you anything,
我要先知道你的程度
I need to know what I'm working with.
你上台来 假装这是你的课
So get up here, pretend it's your class,
-给我们演示一下 -好吧
- and show us what you've got. - Okay.
大家好...
Hello, class...
-暂停 -谢谢你 我都听不下去了
- I'm gonna stop you right there. - Thank you. That was torture.
抱歉 无意冒犯 但我不觉得你能帮到我
I'm sorry, no offense, I don't see how you can help me.
毕竟我们的工作领域有天壤之别
I mean, we work in-- let's just say vastly different fields.
我相信你有带动台下观众的能力
And I don't doubt your ability to command an audience.
但是你的优势在于
But you do have the advantage of being--
你...没穿衣服
what's the word-- naked.
那又如何 脱衣舞台上谁穿了衣服 你坐
So? Every girl on that stage is naked. Sit down.
谁能告诉我 挣一块钱小费
Who can tell me the difference between a girl
和挣十块钱小费的姑娘 区别在哪
who makes one-dollar tips and a girl who makes ten-dollar tips?
伤疤
Scars.
身体上和精神上的
Literal and emotional.
是自信
Confidence.
挣十元的姑娘有足够的自信去冒险
The ten-dollar girls believe in themselves enough to take chances.
告诉我 你是挣一元的
So tell me, are you a one-dollar stripper
还是十元的脱衣舞娘
or are you a ten-dollar stripper?
我应该是十元的脱衣舞娘
I suppose I'm a ten-dollar stripper.
-错 -好吧 我是一元的脱衣舞娘
- No. - Yeah, you're right. I'm a one-dollar stripper.
-错 -那你要我怎么回答
- No. - Well, what do you want me to say?
我要你说你是二十元的脱衣舞娘
I want you to say you're a $20 stripper.
不公平 刚才没有这个选项
Well, that's not fair. That wasn't one of the options.
说出来 说"我是二十元的脱衣舞娘"
Say it! Say "I'm a $20 stripper!"
我是二十元的脱衣舞娘
I'm a $20 stripper!
-你相信吗 -我不知道
- Do you believe it?! - I don't know!
-大声点 -我是二十元的脱衣舞娘
- Louder! - I am a $20 stripper!
很好
Good.
现在我们可以开始了
Now we can begin.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你们还要继续用这间教室一会吗
Are you guys gonna be using this room for a while longer?
因为我们还要学习
'Cause, uh, we're still trying to study.
听好了 学习小组 书呆子已经不流行了
News flash, study group, nerd chic is over.
可爱的废柴依旧是废柴
Lovable losers are just losers again.
搞什么...
Wha...?
罗妮 我们得谈谈
Ronnie, we need to talk.
我很高兴你能融入停车场B区
I'm glad you're embracing Parking Lot B.
我们都非常佩服你
And we're all especially impressed how quickly
这么快就学会计算...
you picked up timing the...
飞机飞过的时间 但作为你的导师
...flyovers. But as your mentor...
你不是
Not my mentor.
行吧 身为你的朋友和导师
Fine, then as your friend and as your mentor,
我劝你低调一点
I'm saying you have to take it down a notch.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
咱们先说丹尼和克雷格的事吧
All right, let's start with Danny and Craig.
别误会我 我完全赞同性开放
Don't get me wrong, I'm all about sexual liberation.
但他们是兄弟
But they are brothers.
你和他们两个亲热
And you did make out with both of them.
再次强调 他们是兄弟
And, again, brothers.
我要辩护 我以为他们是同一个人
In my defense, I thought they were the same person.
那就不得不提及你的饮酒问题
Which brings us to your drinking.
你瞧瞧
Look at this.
一副救生衣是四人份的酒
The life vests are meant to serve four.
希拉里·艾琳的花♥园♥又是怎么回事
And what about Hillary Eileen's garden?
全被鸽子啃光了
All those pigeons cleaned it out.
花♥园♥的植物会长回来的
It's a garden-- it grows back.
那是季节性的 罗妮
It's seasonal, Ronnie.
得等到下次收成 才有那么肥美的西红柿了
We won't see gorgeous tomatoes like that till next harvest.
我想我们需要制定一些准则
I think we need to set some guidelines.
那就是定"规矩"
So, rules.
不 是准则
No. Guidelines.
停车场B区不定规矩的
Lot B doesn't have rules.
而且 你能别穿那么暴露吗
And will you cover up?
降落的航♥班♥上还有孩童呢
There are children landing in this flight path.
知道吗
You know what?
你把这地方推销得如天堂一般
You sold this place like it was a paradise
说大家可以随心所欲 为所欲为
where we could do whatever we want,
而现在我不过找了点乐子
and now you're getting pissed off
你就不高兴了
just because I'm having a little fun.
到底有什么大不了的
I mean, what's the big deal?
因为我推荐了你
The big deal is that I vouched for you,
如今你是在利用我的慷慨
and now you're taking advantage of my generosity.
你的所作所为都会影响我
Everything that you do reflects back on me.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
一点也不会影响你
None of this affects you.
戴夫机长 你欺骗我
Captain David, you lied to me!
阿提姆 你怎么知道我住这儿
Artem. How do you know where I live?
罗妮在图享上发了好多派对的照片
Oh, Ronnie posted many party pictures on Instagram,
证明你根本没去黄石公园
proving you never went to Yellowstone.
你想玩消失
No, you tried to disappear
就像我的愁容在看见泡泡以后也消失了一样
like the frown on my face when I see a bubble.
你发照片到图享网了
You put this on Instagram?
我告诉过你 我们断绝外界联♥系♥
I told you, we live off the grid.
我们将生活调成"飞行模式"
We switch our lives to "Airplane mode."
我以为那是比喻
I thought that was a metaphor.
我从不用比喻 比喻令我困惑
I don't speak in metaphors. They confuse me.
你要是不付我钱
If you're not gonna pay me my money,
我就要从你的"温迪焙果"上搬东西走
I'm gonna take some items from your "Windy-bagel."
别这样 阿提姆 我过几天就还你钱
C'mon Artem. I'll get your money to you in a few days.
在那之前 我拿你的"美食电视机"作抵押
Yeah, until you do, I'm gonna hold onto your food TV.
看你干了什么好事
What have you done?
这里本来是我们用来躲避机场的地方
This was supposed to be our place away from groundos,
特别是找我讨债的
especially groundos I owe money to.
我怎么会知道 这事不能怪我
How was I supposed to know that? You can't blame this on me.
罗妮 你必须做抉择
Ronnie, you have to choose.
你比较喜欢我们哪一个
Which one of us do you like more?
好吧 这件事你可以怪我
Okay, this one you can blame on me.
她显然比较喜欢我 她先和我亲热
She clearly likes me more. We made out first.
这就代表你无法满足她
Which means you weren't enough for her.
够了 够了 你们俩
Okay, okay, you guys.
-没事的 -还有...
- You guys, it's all right. - Also,
我要带走你的表和牛奶
I'm taking your watch, and also your milk,
省的我回家路上还要去买♥♥
so I don't have to stop on my way home.
不公平 妈妈说了下一个妹子归我
It's not fair! Mom said I get the next girl.
兄弟们 冷静 别打了
Fellas, cool it. Come on.
我的特雷门琴专用手 好像骨折了
My theremin-ing hand-- I think it's broken.
简直是灾难
This is a disaster.
希拉里·艾琳 现在是什么气氛
Hillary Eileen, what's the vibe?
-"严寒" -不好了
- Harsh. - Oh, no.
这是气氛头一次降到"阴冷"以下
This is the first time it's ever been below dank.
随你吧 她都归你了
You know what? You can have her.
-我要走了 -克雷格 等等
- I am out of here! - Craig, wait.
你瞧
See?
问题自有解决之道
It fixed itself.
我有认识的人可以马上帮你修好
I know a guy who can patch that right up.
全是你的错 戴夫
This is all your fault, Dave.
你为什么要带她进来
Why would you bring her here?
我觉得你该走了
I think it's time for you to leave.
他准备好了吗
Is he ready?
不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 洛维航线 | 导航列表