剧集 | 洛维航线 | 导航列表
我是戴夫机长
Hi, I'm Captain Dave,
接下来我将为您独家献上
and I'll be escorting you to an exclusive preview
《洛维航线》试播集
of the pilot episode of "LA to Vegas."
如果你还有其他需求
If there's anything else you need...
小吃 毛毯或是来杯鸡尾酒
snack, blanket, perhaps a cocktail... well,
你就自己想辙吧
you're on your own there.
不关朕的事
That's not my job.
好戏开场
Enjoy the show.
洛维航线
每逢周末都有人从洛杉矶飞往维加斯
本剧就是讲述他们的故事
出发
布莱特曼先生
Hi, Mr. Brightman.
我是罗妮·梅辛
It's Ronnie Messing.
昨天跟您见过
We met yesterday.
我打电♥话♥只是想...等下
I was just calling to... Oh, wait!
抱歉 不是说您
Sorry, not you.
我在吼一辆车
I'm yelling at a car.
反正我只是希望您知道
Anyway, I just want you to know
我对这个工作相当感兴趣
I'm very, very interested in the job.
我仍然...等下
I still... Oh, wait!
依然不是吼您
Again, not you.
请给我回电
So call me.
这次是跟您说 不是冲这辆车
I'm talking to you this time, not the car.
-耍无赖呢 -不好意思
- Hey, dick! - Sorry.
液体禁入
No liquids.
不好意思了各位
Excuse me, guys.
抱歉 让我过一下
Sorry, I have to get through here.
我知道 非常感谢
I know. Thank you very much.
天啊 抱歉
Oh, God. Sorry.
谢谢 借过
Thank you. Excuse me.
抱歉 抱歉 借过一下
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. Excuse me.
头彩航♥空♥
欢迎登机
Welcome aboard.
又在航站楼里换的衣服吧
Got dressed in the terminal again, didn't you?
至少我这次有穿内衣 欢迎
Well, at least I wore underwear this time. Welcome!
头彩航♥空♥
Jackpot Airlines.
飞往东北方向拉斯维加斯
Northeast-bound to Las Vegas.
洛维航线
第一季 第一集
你这是第三次看手♥机♥了
That's the third time you've checked your phone.
有我还不够吗
Am I not enough for you?
不好意思 我在等个电♥话♥
I'm sorry. I'm expecting a call.
你知道达美航♥空♥的玛姬·肯德尔吧
You heard about Margie Kendall at Delta, right?
嗯 她受惊过度往素餐上面撒培根
Yeah, they fired her after she freaked out
然后就被达美开除了
and started sprinkling bacon all over the vegan meals.
嗯 我申请了她那份工作
Well, I applied for her job.
-昨天我面试去了 -不是吧
- I interviewed for it yesterday. - Girl, no.
那可是肯尼迪路线
That's the JFK route.
你可不想去 很丧气的
You don't want it. It's so sad.
人们飞往纽约的唯一理由就是为了工作
The only reason people fly to New York is for work,
以及看舞台剧
and, ugh, to see plays.
就连肯尼迪这个名字
Even the name JFK...
都是如此不祥
so tragic.
不仅是因为纽约 伯纳德
It's not just about New York, Bernard.
纽约通往伦敦 伦敦通往香港
New York leads to London, which leads to Hong Kong.
我能放眼全世界 这不就是我们干这行的目的
I could see the world. Isn't that why we do this?
我跟你说啊
Let me tell you something.
我♥干♥这行日子不短了
I've been doing this for a long time.
我曾和皇族人员同航♥班♥
I've been on flights with royalty.
好莱坞皇族大腕儿 伊丽莎白·泰勒
Hollywood royalty. Elizabeth Taylor.
-她朝一个宝宝扔耳环 -哦吼
- She threw an earring at a baby. - Okay.
而在众多目的地之中
And of all those destinations,
最迷人的地方当属拉斯维加斯
Las Vegas is the most enchanting place there is.
在那里 猛虎从肮脏的丛林里得以解放
A place where tigers are liberated from their dirty jungles,
杂技演员可以谋得生计
and acrobats can make a living.
你真的想放弃这里吗
Do you really want to leave this?
我想去家真正的航♥空♥公♥司♥ 那里的乘客不是
I need to be on a real airline where people aren't just looking
只想着背叛妻子和用菊花运毒
to cheat on their wives and butt-smuggle molly.
不许开玩笑 我有个朋友就是这么挂的
Don't joke. I lost a friend that way.
罗妮
Ronnie!
罗妮
Ronnie?
-罗妮 -来了 来了
- Ronnie! - Okay, okay.
阿提姆 怎么了
Artem, what's the problem?
这个年轻人占了我的座位
There's a baby man sitting in my seat.
都说过多少次了 我们没有指定座位
We've been over this. There aren't assigned seats.
可你知道这是我的幸运座
But you know this is my lucky seat.
我坐这会输 坐这也会输
If I sit here, I lose, if I sit here, I lose,
但我坐这里就会赢
but if I sit here, I win.
然后我就能点几位性感舞♥女♥
And I can hire some sexy dancing ladies.
这个座位能提供就业机会
This seat is a job creator.
那就多花7美金提前登机啊
Then pay the extra seven dollars for priority boarding.
就因为免费才称得上幸运座位
It's only a lucky seat if it's free.
我们坐哪儿都行
We don't care where we sit.
我们只想要两个挨着的座位
We'd just like two seats next to each other.
他人真好
He's adorable.
好吧 稍等
Okay. One moment.
谢谢
Thank you.
不好意思 你介不介意
Hi. I'm sorry, would you mind terribly
坐在那个戏精儿旁边
sitting next to this pain in the ass
让那对小情侣换到你这边
and letting the couple take your row?
不了 我不大愿意
Oh, no. No, I'd rather not.
我想自己坐 而且他挺话唠的
I like to keep to myself, and he's a bit of a talker.
衬衣看着不错
That's a nice shirt.
含棉百分之多少
How much percent cotton?
好吧 谢谢你的帮助
Okay. Thank you. That's helpful.
那好
All right.
哪位乘客旁边有空座
Anybody sitting next to an unoccupied seat
并且愿意换座位 啤酒免费
and is willing to move gets free beer!
你
You!
你不行
Not you.
有不挺着大肚子的吗
Anyone drinking for one?
你吧 先生
You, sir.
-谢谢 -应该的 不客气
- Thank you. - Of course. You're welcome.
你先过
After you.
你满意了吧 还是他也运气不佳
You happy now, or is he bad luck, too?
不好说
Not sure yet.
你是犹太人吗
Are you Jew?
相信我 泰拳会改变你的人生
Take it from me, Muay Thai will change your life.
我本人开始上泰拳课了
I myself started taking lessons,
但是我掌握神速都开始教课了
but I'm picking it up so fast that I'm also giving lessons.
机长 客舱准备完毕 舱门关闭
Captain, cabin's ready and doors are closed.
好的 先生们 是时候爽翻[上]天了
All right, gentlemen, it's time to get high.
还有驾驭这架老飞机 只是个机长段子
And also fly this old bird. Just a little captain's joke.
我飞的时候从来不嗨 除非我算错大♥麻♥[航食]时间
I never get high when I'm flying, unless I mistimed the edible.
还是机长段子系列
Another captain's joke.
你确定这不是浪费大家时间吗
You really think that's a good use of everyone's time?
我要是不能拿乘客找乐 那我这干吗
If I can't have some fun with my passengers, why am I here?
你是来驾驶飞机的 快去
To fly the plane. Go do that.
罗妮 自从我加入空军
Ronnie, I haven't taken orders
或是结婚之后 就没服从过命令
since I was in the Air Force or married.
幸运的是 我光荣退伍且冲出围城了
Fortunately, I was honorably discharged from both.
他抱着前妻照片看时还抹眼泪呢
He still looks at pictures of his ex-wife and cries.
要不要当家做主 艾伦
You want to do the honors, Alan?
-好啊 -没门儿 你不能碰这个
- Yeah! - No. You never touch this.
这是属于戴夫机长的时间
This is Captain Dave time.
各位下午好 我是你们的机长兼朋友
Good afternoon, everyone. This is your captain and friend.
欢迎乘坐头彩航♥空♥1610航♥班♥
I'd like to welcome you on Jackpot Airlines Flight 1610,
飞往"输掉工资"[洛杉矶]
service to "Lost Wages."
你怎么都不笑
Why aren't you laughing?
这笑话我听了无数次了
I've heard it, like, 1,200 times.
话说我看你刚才跟那个英国佬说话了
Okay, I saw you talking to the British invasion before.
少废话 快跟我们说说
Shut up right now and tell us everything.
挺有意思的
剧集 | 洛维航线 | 导航列表