剧集 | 洛维航线 | 导航列表
They really don't.
你都不知道我要说什么
You don't even know what I was gonna say.
你说谁都一样
It literally could have been anyone.
不可能 我和机场所有人的关系都很好
You're crazy. I have a great relationship
尤其是后勤人员
with everyone in this airport, especially the support staff.
我会用友好的眼神交流
I make friendly eye contact,
把吃剩的东西送给他们
I give away my leftovers,
他们看起来很冷的时候我会拿报纸给他们盖
I cover them with newspaper when they look cold.
天呐 我把他们当成流浪汉了
Oh, my God. I treat them like homeless people.
我真是禽兽
I am a monster.
戴夫 你要集中精力
David, you need to focus.
我们必须找到味道来源
We have to find the smell.
我不能让这些蜡烛白白献身
I will not let these candles give their lives in vain.
怪不得没人喜欢我
No wonder people don't like me.
我以为自己备受爱戴
I thought I was beloved.
其实我是过街老鼠
But I'm be-hated.
原来我的洗发水和尖头镊子都到这里来了
So, this is where all my shampoo and pointy tweezers end up.
这里什么都有
Yep, this place has everything.
如果你需要面霜 乳液
It's the best place to go
或者值得怀疑的振动棒 这里是你的首选
if you need face creams, lotions, suspicious vibrators.
我每年圣诞采购都来这里
It's where I do all my Christmas shopping.
是吗 圣诞采购
Really? Your Christmas shopping?
不好意思 是节日采购
Excuse me. Holiday shopping.
我有疑问的不是这个
No, that wasn't the part I was...
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
-罗妮 -查克
- Ronnie! - Chuck, hey.
你们俩怎么在这儿
Hello. What are you two doing here?
航♥班♥延迟的时候我就来这里打牌
Well, this is my poker game during delays,
今天我带妮科尔来了 她是我的学生
and today I bring Nichole. She's my pupil.
最好的学习方法就是把她扔进水里
The best way to learn is to throw her in water,
就像教小孩游泳或者弃婴那样
like baby you want to teach swim or to get rid of.
我跟一瓶罗斯柴尔德拉菲堡
I see your Château Lafite Rothschild
再加一副金假牙
and raise you one gold denture
和一个考拉水晶球
and one koala snow globe.
你们用违♥禁♥品♥做赌注吗
Are you betting with contraband?
这不是别人的东西吗
Doesn't this belong to people?
那些不懂得
Yeah, people not smart enough
把东西♥藏♥进菊花里的蠢货
to hide their things in their tush.
其实这里有些东西被塞过菊花
Actually, some of this stuff has been tushed.
要不要赌一双椰子鞋
You want to make a bid on a pair of Yeezys
我从一个多嘴的六年级生脚上脱下来的
I took off some mouthy sixth grader?
不了 其实吧
No, actually, um,
我们在找一个黄布偶熊
we're looking for a stuffed yellow bear.
可能落在安检了
I think he might have been left in security.
缉毒局的吗
Narc?
英国人
British.
那我们去后面看看吧
Well, we can check in the back.
好
Okay, great.
这是怎么规整的
So, uh, how is this organized?
我们该从哪找
Is there somewhere we should look first?
先看那个架子 要是没有
Start with that shelf. If it's not there,
就看别的
try all the other shelves.
天啊
Oh, my God.
太酷了 对吧
I know. Pretty cool, right?
不 我是说这得找多久啊
No. "Oh, my God," this is gonna take forever.
也对
Oh, yeah. That, too.
我得打个电♥话♥给艾伦问问内特情况
I better call Alan to check on Nate.
237航♥班♥起飞时间将继续延后
Flight 237 has been furthered delayed.
登机时间改为下午3点半
Boarding will now begin at 3:30 p.M.
这个公文包里的东西
The contents of this briefcase
必须在下午5点前送到洛杉矶
need to be in Los Angeles ny 5:00 p.m.
我拿到你鼻子了
I got your nose!
不 我拿到你鼻子了
No, I got your nose.
梭哈
I'm all in.
是吗 你有什么
Yes? So, what do you have?
同花顺
A flush?
三带二
Kimmy Gibbler's Full House?
好吧 我不跟
Okay, I fold.
太棒了 我唬到你了
Yes! I-I totally bluffed you.
瞧 我什么都没有
Look, I had nothing.
大多数的牌都不是同色的
Most of them weren't even the same color.
靠 阿提姆 她完虐你啊
Damn, Artem, she owned you.
穿衣服还能挣钱真的太棒了
Making money with your clothes on is fun.
-谁还玩 -我不玩了
- Who wants to play again? - No more. I'm done.
我要扮演基♥督♥徒和蝙蝠侠一样溜了
I will make like Christian and "Bale."
让开
Move.
内特的熊有没有被掏空
Hey, was Nate's bear hollowed out
里面都是可♥卡♥因♥
and filled with cocaine, by any chance?
不会的
Don't believe so.
那就不是这些
Then it's none of these.
太扯了
This is impossible.
我们肯定找不到小熊了
We're never gonna find a small bear.
这就像在糟糕人生的海洋里
It's like trying to find a needle
去找一根针
in a haystack full of terrible life choices.
也许我们用错方式了
Maybe we're looking at this the wrong way.
我们应该用这里的东西来帮忙
We should be using all this stuff to help us.
怎么弄
How?
那个架子上好像有什么东西
I think I can see something on that shelf over there.
-能看一下吗 -好的
- Can you check it out? - I'm on it.
-有吗 -没有
- Anything? - No.
这有什么用
How is that helping?
不知道 感觉挺好玩的
I don't know. It just seems fun.
两位
Hey, guys!
他们在A16那好像找到熊了
I think they found the bear over by A16.
帮帮忙
I could use your help.
气味更浓了
The smell is getting stronger.
还更机灵了
And smarter.
你想要什么
What do you want from us?!
走吧 本纳德
Go, Bernard.
逃命去吧
Save yourself.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
让它吞噬我
I'm gonna let it take me.
我明白了 我就是气味的源头
I understand now, I am the smell.
我就是恶心旁人的坏人
I am the unpleasant thing pushing people away.
行了 我受不了了
All right. I've had enough.
起来
Get... up.
实话告诉你
Here's the truth.
有时候你挺高傲 不顾他人感觉
Sometimes you can be condescending, oblivious
还挺自负
and think you're fancier than you are.
就像果汁冰糕
You're like the sorbet of people.
至少我体脂低啊
At least I'm low-fat.
但没关系 你可以像我一样
But it's okay. You can do what I do.
放飞自己 无视他人
Be your fiercest self and not care what people think.
我也可以变得更好
Or... I can be better.
变成航♥空♥公♥司♥需要的领袖
I can be the leader this airline needs.
跟我说实话 伯尼
Tell me honestly, Bernie.
你喜欢我吗
Do you like me?
我不讨厌你 这是我最高的限度了
I don't hate you, and that's the most I could like anyone.
想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about it?
我都玩了40年的扑克
I've been playing poker for 40 years,
你玩了1小时就超过我了
and in one hour, you have surpassed me.
阿提姆退步了
Artem is in retrograde.
不 你应该高兴啊
No, you should feel good.
这说明你教得好
It means you're a good teacher.
这说明我在浪费人生
It means that I wasted my life.
我可以把这些时间用来陪我六个女儿
All those hours I could have been with my six daughters.
为她们美丽的11只眼睛活着
I live for those beautiful 11 eyes.
现在她们的眼中只能看到挫败
Now those eyes will only see failure.
这肯定是新手运气 我保证
I think it was just beginner's luck. I promise.
再来一局 你肯定赢
You know, I bet if we played again, you'd totally win.
我就像屁♥股♥烂掉的灰狗
剧集 | 洛维航线 | 导航列表