剧集 | 洛维航线 | 导航列表
老大姐
Hey, old girl.
准备好克服重力展翅飞翔了吗
You ready to bend gravity over and have our way with it?
你好 老兄
Hola, amigo.
我是夏威夷人
I'm Hawaiian.
不好意思 阿啰哈老兄
Sorry. Aloha, amigo.
话说
Listen...
伊兹
Izzy,
咱们交情好 我才这么说 你们可退步了
we go way back, so I don't mind saying, you guys are slipping.
你们的工作是从头到尾打扫飞机
Your job is to clean this plane from soup to nuts,
你们客舱打扫得很不错
and you're doing a great job on the soup,
不过驾驶舱需要多上心哦
but the nuts need a little more attention.
我可没工夫打扫自己的驾驶舱
I can't spend my time cleaning my own cockpit.
除非你们谁懂怎么开飞机
Unless any of you know how to land a plane
想换换工作
and want to switch jobs.
我飞行时间有1300小时了 所以
I'm actually at 1,300 pilot hours, so...
没错 所以继续努力
Exactly. So moving forward,
让我们看到多点努力
let's see some of that extra effort.
科比
Kobe!
洛维航线
第一季 第五集
看看这个人的包
Look at the bag on this one.
看能不能放到行李架里
Good luck getting that in the overhead.
小个白种女性完全意识不到自己有多烦人
Tiny white women have no idea how much trouble they are.
你简直就是噩梦
You're a nightmare.
抱抱我
Pick me up.
感觉是个坑
This feels like a trap.
抱歉 真抱歉
Sorry. I'm so sorry.
尴尬的介绍 这是我儿子 内特
Awkward introductions. This is my son, Nate.
他闹了点意外 换着一半就跑了
He had an accident and escaped mid-change.
别担心 便便都擦干净了
Don't worry, all the poop's been wiped off.
现在他身上只是标准的机场污物了
It's just standard airport filth on him now.
那要是我孩子
If I had knees like that,
那我再也不脱裤子了
I'd never take off my pants.
他只是第一次去洛杉矶 和我一起
It's his first time coming to L.A. With me,
所以能看出来 真的令人倍感压力
so, as you can see, it's incredibly stressful.
好吧 你好啊 内特
Well, um, hello, Nate.
-很高兴认识你 -你在干吗
- It's nice to meet you. - What are you doing?
你得让他先闻闻你的手
You're supposed to let them smell your hand first
好让他们知道你很友好
so they know you're friendly.
你那是说狗狗
You're thinking of dogs.
你对带孩子没什么经验是吧
You don't have a lot of experience with children, do you?
嗯 不过在中学时
No, but, in middle school,
我参加过很多朋友的新生儿派对
I did go to a lot of my friends' baby showers.
快看 内特 那是飞行员
Oh, look, Nate. There's the pilot.
他要驾驶大飞机
He's gonna be flying the big plane.
机长戴夫
Captain Dave.
不要吸毒
Don't do drugs.
暂时别
Yet.
这不是内特小可爱吗
Is that my little Nate-ball?
简直能把你吸干净
I could just snort you up.
你好啊 孩子
Hi there, big boy.
记得吗 我们参加过你的生日聚会
Do you remember us from your birthday party?
我是你阿提姆蜀黍
I'm your Uncle Artem!
阿提姆就行了
Just "Artem" is fine.
看你耳朵后面是什么
What is that behind your ear?
谢...
Thank...
这是天生的
He's a natural.
嗯
Yeah.
在这啊 伊兹
There he Iz... zy.
希望你别介意我之前爱之深责之切
Hope you don't mind the tough love before.
没有 其实我们蛮受启发的
No. In fact, it inspired us.
我觉得今天我们工作完成得超棒
I feel like we did an extra good job today.
很好 显然评判权在我
Good, good. I mean, obviously, I'll be the judge of that,
不过我敬你这份自信
but I like the confidence.
还有一条建议 你微笑的时候
Another bit of advice-- when you smile about stuff,
显得很可疑
it looks suspicious.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我能看到你身上涂了闪粉
I can see your body glitter,
但是都不闪闪发光了
but that usual sparkle is gone.
这个周末真不怎么样 昨晚
It wasn't a great weekend. Last night,
我在俱乐部 穿着学生服
I'm at the club wearing my schoolgirl outfit,
正要跳舞 DJ介绍我说
ready to dance, and the DJ intro'd me by saying,
别担心 各位 她合法
"Don't worry, guys, she's legal."
所以说合法不好
So, legal is no good?
你怎么就不明白
No. Don't you understand?
以前我是勉强合法
Before, I was "Barely legal."
现在沦为合法了
Now I'm just "Legal."
去掉那个一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的"勉强"
You take out that "Barely,"
我不过是就个早午餐时间段跳舞的中年妇女
And I'm just another middle-aged girl dancing the brunch shift.
-不过 -天啊
- But, uh... - Oh, my God,
我都能闻到自己浑身的中年油腻
I can smell the middle age on me.
透着年迈死亡的气息
It smells of old and death.
不 不是你
No, that's not you.
我之前闻过死亡的味道
And I have smelled death before,
里面能闻出释然的味道
and there's relief in it.
这味道更难闻
This is much worse.
这是什么啊
What is that?
我都尝到了
I can taste it.
别担心 我来搞搞清楚
Don't worry, I'll get to the bottom of this.
罗妮
Ronnie!
嗯 那边真够要命的
Yeah, it's rough back there.
那味道都窜到第八排了
The smell has moved up to row eight.
我们得采取点措施了
We have to do something.
自从大冒险吸芥末之后 我鼻子就失灵了
I can't smell anything ever since I snorted wasabi on a dare.
抱歉 艾伦 你应该选真心话的
I'm sorry, Alan, you should have said "Truth."
有谁知道这味道到底是从哪里来的吗
Does anyone know where the hell it's coming from?
我们有没有查过是否有人带了...
Have we checked if anyone brought on...
不是民族食物
It's not ethnic food.
肯定是地勤那帮人里谁带上来过什么
Well, one of these stinky ground-os brought something,
因为我的人没提到任何关于味道的事
because my boys didn't say anything about a smell.
-你的人 -清洁人员
- Your boys? - The cleaning crew.
我早上和他们聊过天
I talked to them this morning.
-真♥相♥大白 -怪不得有味
- There it is. - Smell explained.
并非你们想的那样 我来给他们打气
It's not like that. I came on, gave a pep talk,
投了几个篮 他们都叫我科比
shot some hoops. They called me Kobe.
我们不能让乘客在恶臭中飞行
Well, we can't make people fly like this.
我想只能惹他们生气了
So, I guess it's time to make everyone angry.
非常抱歉
So sorry.
感谢您的耐心
Thank you for your patience.
别担心 味道不是他造成的
Don't worry, the smell isn't him.
我知道 只是他的屁♥股♥好闻多了
No, I know. This just smells much better.
直飞洛杉矶的237号♥航♥班♥
Flight 237 with nonstop service
将延迟起飞 直到进一步通知
to Los Angeles has been delayed until further notice.
-很抱歉给您带来不便 -打扰一下
- We apologize for the inconvenience. - Excuse me.
这个公文包里的东西必须在
The contents of this briefcase need to be
下午5点前送到洛杉矶
in Los Angeles by 5:00 p.M.
应该不会延误太久的
It should just be a minor delay.
这个公文包里的东西必须在
The contents of this briefcase need to be
下午5点前送到洛杉矶
in Los Angeles by 5:00 p.M.
好的 请坐好
Okay. Sit tight.
罗妮 你好
Ronnie, hi.
我知道飞机已经清空了乘客
Yeah, I know... I know the plane has been cleared.
能不能让我回去很快拿个东西
Is there any way I could pop back on and get something?
你以为飞机是可以随便进出的吗
What do you think this is, September 10?
我忘了拿内特的黄布偶熊
It's just, I left Nate's Yellow Bear,
他很依赖那只熊
and he's very attached to it.
如果他醒来没看见它 他会崩溃的
If he wakes up, it's not there, he's gonna... have a meltdown.
就不能喂他点零食 摸摸他肚子吗
Can't you just feed him a treat and rub his belly?
你对人类儿童的认知令我很担忧
I'm very concerned about your understanding of human children.
好吧 我去拿布偶熊
Fine. I will get the bear.
但我要他知道我才是英雄
But I want him to know I'm the hero.
剧集 | 洛维航线 | 导航列表