剧集 | 洛维航线 | 导航列表
罗妮
Hey, Ronnie.
罗妮
Ronnie!
怎么了 阿提姆
What is it, Artem?
人家现在不开心
I'm not very happy right now.
如果我是表情包 现在应该是一脸苦相
If I were an emoji, I would be frown face.
如果是因为你那瓶古龙水 不是跟你说了
if this is about your cologne, I already told you,
不能带上飞机
you can't bring that stuff on board,
那是易爆物品
they use it in explosives.
不 是另外一件让人爆♥炸♥的事
No, that's a separate infuriating issue.
是因为行李托运
This is about luggage.
头彩航♥空♥收取随身行李10美元了
Now Jackpot charge ten dollars for carry-on.
这项收费有损于赌博收益
This fee is no good for gambling profit.
我知道 很不好
I know, it sucks.
头彩航♥空♥只是效仿其他航♥空♥公♥司♥
It's just Jackpot following the other airlines' lead.
现在是锱铢必较
They're squeezing out every dollar they can.
这比他们想对头顶行李舱里的摇篮收费强多了
It's better than when they tried charging for overhead bassinets.
我现在都会梦到我没接住的孩子们
I still have nightmares about the babies I didn't catch.
反正我很愤怒
Well, I'm outraged.
-我要给这架航♥班♥差评 -好吧
- I'm gonna give this flight zero stars on Airbnb. - Okay.
等下 我让你用饮料车如何
Wait, um, how about I let you use the beverage cart,
你就能兑奇奇怪怪的番茄汁冰茶了
so you can make that weird tomato juice iced tea thing
你不是一直念叨嘛
you're always talking about?
我终于能调一杯阿提姆·帕尔默饮品了
I can finally make an Artem Palmer?
说定了 罗妮
You have deal, Ronnie.
如果我现在是表情包
If I were emoji now,
我应该是笑脸或者浴缸里的女士
I would be smiley face or lady in the bathtub.
因为我很享受
Because I pamper myself.
不得不说 你搞定客人有一手
Have to admit, pretty impressive how you handled that.
我还挺期待古龙水随时爆♥炸♥的
I was expecting cologne to start exploding any minute.
我知道怎么搞定我的乘客
I know how to manage my passengers.
了解他们所需是我的工作 他们是自己人
It's my job to know what they need. They're my people.
比如那个家伙
Like, uh, like that guy.
他是詹姆斯 他每次来登机都醉醺醺
That's James. He always shows up for his flight
不记得自己酒店的名字
so drunk, he forgets the name of his hotel.
我就帮他写下来 詹姆斯
So, I write it down for him. Hey, James.
谢谢
Thanks.
永利酒店
the Wynn.
清醒时我♥干♥得很不错啊
Sober me must be doing pretty good.
还有那是本
And that's Ben.
他说来这见家人
He says he's here visiting family,
不过我觉得他是在跟踪妮科尔
but I'm pretty sure he's just stalking Nichole.
-跟踪妮科尔 -他不会作奸犯科的
- Stalking Nichole? - Oh, he's harmless.
她还有个跟踪者克莉丝汀 她才让人担心
It's her other stalker, Kristen, we really have to worry about.
那是迪恩
And that's Dean.
他总是第一个登机
He's always one of the first to board,
点杯黑咖啡 两块糖
orders his coffee black, two sugars,
而且每周都和他亲爱的妻子同行
and every week, flies with his lovely, lovely wife...
怎么突然变成年轻20岁的金发妞儿了
...who is suddenly blonde and 20 years younger.
洛维航线
第一季 第四集
现在得付费才能打开了
You have to pay to open it now.
好吧 他们把我那本帕蒂·赫斯特的
Oh, I see. So they're holding my biography
美国赫斯特媒体帝国的女继承人
一场绑♥架♥之后 她自己成了绑匪
个人传记绑♥架♥进行李舱了
of Patty Hearst hostage up there.
还有更没下限的呢
Well, it could be worse.
我听说维加斯航♥空♥收取舷梯费
I heard VegasAir has a staircase fee
交钱才能下飞机
just to get off the plane.
本机长在此提醒下各位
This is your captain here with a little reminder.
如今大♥麻♥在维加斯已经合法了
Now that marijuana's legal in Vegas,
大家应该犒劳自己吸两口
you deserve to treat yourself to a little puff,
再来个韩式松骨和一个三明治
a Korean massage and a sandwich.
所以赶紧奔向金邦迪大药店
So head on down to Kim Bong Dill's Dispensary,
温泉和熟食店
Spa and Deli.
最高领袖有言 超爽的
Supreme leader says, "It's the bomb."
头彩529 风向280度 风速10
Jackpot 529, winds 280 at ten.
飞行会很顺利
Should be a smooth flight.
现在是我在跟你通话 格温
It is now that I'm talking to you, Gwen.
戴夫机长永远魅力四射
Always the charmer, Captain Dave.
到维加斯记得呼叫塔楼打个招呼啊
Once you get to Vegas, feel free to buzz my tower and say hi.
会的 我是驾驶飞机的帅气黑发小伙
Will do. I'll be the handsome brunette flying a plane.
我觉得航♥空♥交管的格温喜欢你
I think ATC Gwen likes you.
没有 她就是调调情
Nah, she's just a flirt, that one.
不好说 她跟其他飞行员不这么说话
I don't know, she doesn't talk to other pilots like that.
你可以约她啊
You should ask her out.
好么
Yeah, right.
飞行员和航♥空♥调度员约会
A pilot dating an air traffic controller?
能想象吗
Can you imagine?
能啊 有什么难的
Yeah. It wasn't that hard.
调整座椅
作为一名常客 我都习惯了
As a frequent flyer, I'm used to this plane
这架飞机跟资本主义地狱有一拼
being a capitalist hell state,
但我都刷信♥用♥卡♥了 座椅还是不能倾斜
but I'm swiping my credit card and my seat won't recline.
貌似你后面的乘客付双倍
It looks like the guy behind you paid double
让你座椅只能调直
to keep yours in the upright position.
这样的话 蒙着抱枕喊
Well, in that case, how much would it cost
要花多少钱
to scream into a pillow?
对喊叫没标价 不过一个抱枕是10块钱
Nothing to scream, but a pillow is ten dollars.
我收回 喊一嗓子5块
I take it back, screaming is five.
我出50块让饮料车挡住视线 不看那俩人
I'll pay $50 for a drinks cart to block my view of those two.
想知道关于那对最恶心的事吗
You want to know the most disgusting part about them?
看到了 他摸完扶手又摸她的脸
I saw it. He touched his armrest, then touched her face.
她现在唯一能期望的就是红眼病别太严重
Best she can hope for now is debilitating pink eye.
不是 那男的出轨了
No. That guy's cheating on his wife,
身边那个可怜的女孩可能毫无知情
and that poor girl probably has no idea.
他没戴婚戒
He's not wearing his wedding ring.
婚戒也说明不了啥问题
Wedding rings don't mean anything.
罗克·赫德森还戴婚戒呢 照样被我拿下
Rock Hudson had one, and I had Rock Hudson.
敢问您老高寿
How old are you?
妮科尔 作为女人 挺我一下啊
Nichole, you're a woman. Back me up here.
你们这代人就是太执迷于贴标签
Your generation is so obsessed with labels.
但身为主张一夫一妻但能容忍♥一夫多妻的女性
But, yes, as a cis female polyamory-tolerant monogamist,
我觉得出轨很恶心
I find cheating repulsive.
不过作为脱衣舞娘 出轨可是我们产业的支柱
But, as a stripper, cheating is the backbone of my industry,
老娘我想怎么调座椅就怎么调
and mama can recline her chair all she wants.
-这事太恶心了 -谢谢
- This whole thing is disgusting. - Thank you.
如今你交钱也不过只能后靠座椅
They make you pay now just to recline your seat.
以前我们还有赠送烤牛肉的
Back in the old days, we'd carve our complimentary roast beef
就在过道上
right in the aisle.
我跟不上这对话了
I'm losing track of this conversation.
我们轮着来说都在气什么
Let's everybody go around and say what we're angry about.
目前为止有出轨 性别标签和烤牛肉
So far, I've got cheating, gender labels and roast beef.
-没错 -好吧 很高兴知道
- Yes. - Okay, good to know.
罗诺万
Hey, Ronovan.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
假设现在有位我认识的女同事
Let's say there's a woman I know, professionally,
我想约她出去
and... wanted to ask her out.
-这是允许的对吗 -不
- That'd be okay, right? - No.
假设可以
Let's say it was okay.
那我该怎么做呢
How would I, you know, do that?
-做什么 -约她出去
- Do what? - Ask her out.
我要勇敢地
I'm about to be brave
在这告诉你点私事
and tell you something personal here.
你知道 自我离婚以来
You see, I haven't asked a woman out on a date
我还没约过别人呢
since my last divorce.
你可是问这事的不二人选
You're a good person to ask about this.
你所有的前妻不是都对你不忠吗
Didn't all your ex-wives cheat on you?
是的没错
Yes, that's right.
所以 如果有人要揭发这情况
So, if there had been someone to expose the situation,
会是件好事对吗
that would've been a good thing, right?
没错 所以我为第三任妻子雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Well, yeah, that's why for number three, I hired a P.I.
但他自己掺和了进来
But he just got himself in on the action.
非常有帮助 谢谢了戴夫
剧集 | 洛维航线 | 导航列表