剧集 | 洛维航线 | 导航列表
好恶心
That's disgusting.
这是朱莉
This is Juli.
她拥有动人的歌♥喉
She has an amazing singing voice.
她为了参加表演秀来到维加斯
She actually came here to be in one of the shows,
但生活不易 所以现在她在这里工作
but, well, life is hard, so she's here now.
这是米琪 她是一名驯兽师
And this is Micki. She's, like, an animal trainer.
她的狗会做超厉害的把戏 看着
Her dog can do the craziest tricks. Watch.
握手
Shake.
-你好 -幸会
- What's up? - Pleasure.
我们要气球动物和歌♥手
We will take the balloon animals and the singer.
谢谢 狗先生 我们还是后会有期吧
Thank you, Mr. Dog, I think we're gonna go another way.
你看 一个问题解决了
You see? One problem solved.
只要找个生日派对屋就行了
Now we just have to find birthday house.
-你们还没找到开派对的地方吗 -没有
- Wait, you still don't have a place for the party? - No.
所以还是有很大可能
So the possibility of ruining my son's childhood
毁掉我儿子的童年
is still very much in play.
哥们儿 别担心
Hey, man, don't sweat it.
我从小所有生日都被我爸搞砸了
My dad ruined all my birthdays growing up,
我现在也没啥毛病
and I turned out just fine.
我的天
Oh, dear God.
如果你们还在找场地
If you guys are still looking for a venue,
我可能知道一个地方
I might know a place.
葡萄柚绅士夜♥总♥会♥
生日快乐
居然办得还真不错
I still can't believe how well this all came together.
把脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥关了没事吗
And they were okay with shutting down the strip club for this?
没事 周日没啥生意
Oh, yeah, no, Sundays are slow anyway.
其实吧
You know, actually, it's really nice
换顾客坐我们腿上也挺不错的
to have customers on our laps for a change.
我的长颈鹿好滑呀
My giraffe is slippery.
感谢你俩为我做的这些
Thank you both so much for all of this.
我可能原来不习惯
I suppose I'm not used to people
别人为我做这些事
going out of their way like this for me.
没事 我们是朋友嘛
Well, of course. We're friends.
对 毕竟我们一起飞了这么多次
Yeah. After all our flights together, we like to think, uh,
我们觉得你是自己人了
that you're one of us now.
这话真暖哈
That's really nice. I think.
爸爸 我们要去亮晶晶的苹果汁小屋啦
Daddy, we're going to the sparkly cider room!
乘客你们好
Hello passengers,
我是史蒂夫机长
this is Captain Steve.
我们即将抵达维加斯 小提示
As we're approaching Vegas, a little reminder.
如果你想去看魔术
If it's magic you're looking for,
去凯撒皇宫酒店看华丽帕斯卡
head over to Caesars for Pascal the Magnificent.
我看过了 告诉你
I've seen him myself, and let me tell you,
他唯一能变没的东西
the only thing that man can't make disappear
就是你脸上的笑容
is the smile on your face.
我上了他老婆
Boned his wife.
我去喝杯乔鸡尾酒 你喝啥
I'm gonna get a cup of joe. You want anything?
-一样吧 -自己拿去
- I'll have one, too. - Get it yourself.
戴夫机长 有啥事吗
Captain Dave. Something I can help you with?
对罗妮和伯纳德的态度
Yeah, I wanted to ask you to take it easier
-好一点 -罗妮和伯纳德
- on Ronnie and Bernard. - Ronnie and Bernard?
你是说那俩态度很差的冷饮出♥售♥机吗
You mean those flat-ass soda machines with bad attitudes?
你帮他们说话干嘛
I don't know why you're even defending them.
他们两个废物应该很庆幸
They're just a couple of losers who should be grateful
还能有工作 说白了
to have a job at all-- in fact, frankly,
要是这事归我管 他俩就被开了
if it was up to me, they wouldn't.
-知道吗 -啥
- You know what? - What?
你说的是我朋友
Those are my friends you're talking about.
我不管会付出什么代价
And I don't care what it costs me,
你别想接手这个航♥班♥
you will never take over this flight.
什么 你 接手这个航♥班♥
What? You... Take over this flight?
我为啥
Why the hell would...?
真是太可悲了
This is pathetic.
你以为我想和你换航♥班♥
Did you think that I wanted to trade routes with you?
是有点
Well, it crossed my-- No. I mean, a little.
我才不会真的接手这个破航♥班♥呢
I was never serious about taking over this godforsaken flight.
拜托 戴夫 我可是飞国际航♥班♥的
I mean, come on, Dave, look at me-- I fly international.
别再说国际航♥班♥了 史蒂夫
Okay, stop calling it international, Steve.
该是啥就是啥
And let's call it what it is.
-加拿大而已 -那也算 他们有自己的货币
- It's Canada. - Well, it counts. They have their own money.
我们钱包都装不进去
That doesn't even fit in wallets.
可以啊 把钱折一下就好啦
It fits in wallets. You just have to fold the bill!
-你什么毛病 -我很不爽
- What's your problem, man?! - My problem right now
跟你这个被高估
is I'm talking to an overrated hack
技术不行的垃圾说话
whose stickwork is pedestrian.
-你说什么 -我说
- What did you say? - I said,
地勤有的人都比你飞得好
I've seen groundos with better air feel than you.
收回你刚才说的话 贱♥人♥
You take that back, you son of a bitch.
你帮我呀
Why don't you make me?
你脸什么做的
What is your face made of?!
你打了他
You punched him!
天啊 太棒了
Oh, my God. This is amazing.
这有啥棒的 我脸挨了一拳
How is this amazing? He hit me in the face.
也很棒呀 他闯祸了
That's good, too, but, I mean, he's screwed now.
这算啥 就是机长之间的小摩擦
It's nothing; it's just a little scrape between a couple of pilots.
但他不是机长
But he's not a pilot.
你让他坐在客舱了
You made him sit in the cabin.
你打了乘客
You just assaulted a passenger.
贱♥人♥傻了吧
Boom, bitch.
-太奇怪了 -罗纳德
- It was weird. - Ronald!
瞧 科林送我们社♥会♥主♥义♥礼品包了
Look. Colin gave us socialist gift bags.
你们这周末玩得挺开心呀
Looks like you had a fun weekend.
你是说T恤吗
Oh, you mean the T-shirt?
这是我儿子生日派对的礼品
Yeah, well, they're party favors from my son's birthday.
他说这是他过得最棒的生日派对
He said it was the best party he'd ever had.
他还一直让我帮他买♥♥小波普版本的
He's also insisted I buy him the Kidz Bop version
《激♥情♥狂飙》
of "Turn Down for What."
你们都下地狱吧
I'll see you all in hell!
看来你这周末过得也挺有趣呀
Seems like you had a pretty interesting weekend yourself.
没有啊 还那样
Nah. Pretty much the yuje.
谢谢你刚才帮我们说话
I wanted to thank you for sticking up for us back there,
虽然这样你国际航♥班♥就没得飞了
even if it meant losing out on the international job.
没事 我们是个团队 对吧
Eh, it was nothing. We're a team, right?
没错
Damn right we are.
这倒提醒了我 我有个东西给你
Which reminds me, I have something for you.
我的电♥话♥号♥码
It's my phone number.
万一你需要人
Just in case you ever need someone
-帮你移大衣橱呢 -谢了
- to help you move an armoire. - Thanks.
我之前在员工通讯录上把你的电♥话♥记下来了
I actually took your number off the crew list a while ago.
吓人
Creepy.
不过就是象征性的 非常感谢
As a symbolic gesture, though, this is very nice.
好消息是史蒂夫机长手受伤了
And the good news is, since Captain Steve has a broken hand,
看来得我来飞回洛杉矶了
looks like I'll be the one flying back to L.A.
别着急 哥们
No, no, not so fast, cowboy.
你手腕还伤着呢
You still have a broken wrist.
伯纳德又找了个替班的
Bernard called in another replacement.
不管是谁 都不可能比史蒂夫机长还糟糕了
Well, whoever it is, they can't be any worse than Captain Steve.
我是卡尔机长
Captain Carl.
你好啊
How are you?
靠
Damn it.
剧集 | 洛维航线 | 导航列表