You like the light?
是的
Yeah. [shoots tranquilizer]
[small whimper]
你只是会睡上一小会儿
You're just going to go to sleep for a while.
[panting]
[dialing phone]
Ballantine.
我是Hollander 我找到她了
It's Hollander. I've got her.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我们在16号♥州际公路
We're in a dockyard about six miles west
西边6英里的一个造船所
of the interstate on Route 16
在后面围栏附近的集装箱里
in a shipping container near the back fence.
带她过来 好 但有些东西你会想亲眼看看的
Yeah, there's something you're going to want to see for yourself.
[closes phone]
绑♥架♥?
Kidnapped?
我知道
I know.
听起来很不舒服
It's tough to hear.
真可怕
It's horrible.
他的健忘症帮了他
His amnesia helped protect him
直到他能够面对那些经历
until he was ready to deal with the experience.
好在Kyle看上去还算平静
Fortunately, Kyle seems to have made peace with it.
Josh? 你没事吧?
Josh? You okay?
没事 可是绑♥架♥这种事
Yeah, but a kidnapping.
这太...
It's just so...
普通了
ordinary.
当然Kyle平安是最好不过了
Yeah, it's great that Kyle's okay,
但这让我的外星人绑♥架♥理
but this completely blows my alien abduction theory
论彻底成了泡影
out of the water.
你肯定有问题
There is something seriously wrong with you.
听着 希望你俩在我们做出最后决定时
Look, we just wanted you both to know everything
能了解一切 Kyle刚到这里时 他的一切都是个迷
When Kyle first came here, everything about him
was a mystery
现在全都清楚了
and now it's all clear.
给我们留下的只是一个男孩
And what we're left with is a boy.
一个在这世上 只有我们的非凡的孩子
A remarkable boy who has no one else
in the world but us.
一旦我们签了监护人协议书
And once we sign those custody papers,
他就会成为我们家中的一员
he'll be one of us.
会待在这里
Here to stay.
你们当然应该签字了
Of course you should sign.
Kyle还是老大
Kyle's still the man.
就算他是个普通人
Even if he is ordinary.
难过的一天?
Tough day?
你怎么会在这儿?
What are you doing here?
听着 伙计 我知道你说的
Listen, man, I get that whatever you have to say
都会有点不正常
is gonna be a little off the chart of normal,
不过我能接受
but I can take it.
我真的没什么可说的
I really can't talk about that.
为什么?
Why?
因为我不想骗你
Because I don't want to lie to you.
那就跟我说实话啊
Well, then, tell me the truth.
不可能的
That's not possible.
我一点都不理解
I don't understand any of this.
Tom Foss在这栋房♥子里藏了摄象机
That guy Tom Foss hid cameras in this house.
有人拿着枪追踪你 Kyle
Someone came after you with a gun, Kyle.
这一切都解决了
It's all been taken care of.
你在...你在说什么啊?
What are you-- What are you talking about?
谁解决啊?
By who?
你知道我为了保守你的秘密
D-Do you have any idea what I've had to deal with,
要面对怎样的处境吗?
keeping your secret?
[shrill tone]
几个月来我都要对Lori撒谎
I've been lying to Lori for months,
我没办法专心 我的学习成绩也完了
I can't focus, my grades are screwed,
我爸爸很生我的气
my dad is all over me...
唯一让我保持头脑清醒的一件事
the only thing that's kept me remotely sane
就是有天你会告诉我
你到底把我卷入什么事情 而我所做都是值得的
what the hell you got me into
and it would all be worth it.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我
Look me in the eye and tell me
这一切毫无意义
all of it was for nothing.
并不是毫无意义的
It wasn't for nothing.
我不能再说别的了
And I can't say any more.
这位姑娘一直都很忙
Our girl's been busy.
Zzyzx还有美术课吗?
They offer art classes at Zzyzx?
一定是她过去48小时内
Must be all the people that she came into contact with
接触过的人
in the last 48 hours.
不可能
Can't be.
他是谁?
Who is he?
另一个试验体
The other asset.
XY?
记得你说过他已经被杀了
Thought you said he was terminated.
那是他们让我所相信的
That's what I was led to believe.
但如果她见过他
But if she saw him out there...
你的下一个任务 Hollander小姐...
Your next assignment, Ms. Hollander...
现在要开始
has just begun.
天啊 我要饿死了
[Stephen] Boy, I'm starving.
看起来很好吃
[Josh] That looks good.
我都没听见你进来
I didn't hear you come in.
一切都还好吧?
Everything all right?
我知道我回来这里 不是件容易的事
I know my coming back here hasn't been easy.
我最不希望的 就是给你们制♥造♥麻烦
The last thing I want to do is make trouble for you.
你带给我们的除了爱 没有其他什么了
You never brought anything but love into this house.
你愿意跟我们说些什么吗?
Would you like to tell us something?
Kyle...
Noah.
我们认识Adam Baylin
We know about Adam Baylin.
是吗?
You do?
Taylor先生把一切都告诉我了
Mr. Taylor told me everything.
我们知道你想继续你的生活
And we understand you want to move on,
所以我们就从你身上找线索
so we'll just take our cue from you, okay?
好的
Okay.
我们想签下那些监护人协议
And we'd like to sign those custody papers
使其生效
and make it official.
谢谢
Thank you.
能再多一件事吗?
Can we make one more thing official?
是什么?
What's that?
我的本名是Noah...
My legal name is Noah...
但我一直都是Kyle
but I'll never be anybody but Kyle.
我的名字是Kyle
My name is Kyle.
我们会处理的
We'll take care of it.
他们相信我们的故事
They believed our story.
这里是你的家了
This is your home now.
他们认为 Adam Baylin绑♥架♥了我
They think Adam Baylin abducted me.
另一个谎言
Another lie.
我的谎言
My lie.
我要把拼图砌好
I had to put the puzzle together
这样他们就可以消除困惑了
so that they could put the puzzle away.
我希望我回来这里是对的
I hope I did the right thing coming back here.
你拥有了Adam一直想要的
You have what Adam always wanted--
一个家
a family.
Adam或许不会再出现在这里了
Adam may no longer be here,
但他的梦想和你在一起
but his dream still lives in you.
他相信你会是一盏明灯
He believed that you could be a shining light
照亮整个黑暗的世界
in a world full of darkness.
我也这么想
So do I.
现在的问题是
The question now is...
你能相信自己吗?
can you believe in yourself?
我能
I can.
但让我来到这里的秘密
But the secrets that put me here
是我最不想保守的
are the last I'm willing to keep.
那就说明你已经比很多人好了
Well, then, you're already a better man than most.
Adam 想让我把这个给你
Adam wanted me to give you this.
这是什么
What is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
是个戒指
It's a ring.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
那个符号♥是什么意思?
What's the symbol?