Sorry.
Kyle 没关系 快进来吧
Kyle. It's okay. Come on in.
你是要把Adam的最后一个梦想转变为现实吗?
Are you turning Adam's latest dream into reality?
差不多吧
[chuckles] Something like that.
我听说昨晚他又摔交了
I heard he tripped again the other night.
一定吓到你了
Must have scared you.
的确
It did.
这样如何 Adam?
How about that, huh, Adam?
找我之外的人来照顾你
Someone else cares about you besides me.
恩...
Well...
就像看到复♥制♥人
I feel like I'm seeing double.
- 回头聊 - 好的
- Talk with you later. - All right.
希望我没有吓到你
I hope I didn't alarm you.
我还是担心计时器的问题
I'm still worried about the timer.
交给我吧
Let me worry about that.
我们应该告诉Foss
We should tell Foss.
不 我们不能 他太谨慎了
No, we can't. He's too cautious.
他会让我们离开的
He'll want us to leave here,
还有这么多事要做呢
and there's still so much to do.
我希望你记住这一刻
I want you to remember this moment.
在我走后
After I'm gone,
所有我的实验
all of my experiences,
所有我的研究
everything I've studied and learned
都是你的
will be yours.
你的头脑是很强大的工具
Your mind is a powerful tool.
进一步开♥发♥ 保护它
Develop it, protect it.
智慧的运用
Use it wisely.
但比你的头脑更重要的
But more important than your mind,
是你那可以触动人们的灵魂
it's your soul that touches people.
你可以感动整个世界 Kyle
You can touch the world, Kyle.
这就是你
It's who you are.
你就该是这个样子
It's who you're meant to be.
那上海花♥园♥呢?
How about Shanghai Garden?
如果还是生菜包着的话
If I see another lettuce wrap--
我不能靠匹萨过活
Well, I can't live on pizza.
嘿 伙计们。 爸爸 你和我 蘑菇 大蒜 意大利辣香肠
Hey, guys. Dad, you and me: mushroom, garlic, pepperoni.
早餐刚吃过
I had that for breakfast.
折中处理吧 我们去吃寿司
Compromise: We go for sushi.
地狱的请柬
An invitation to hell.
我有个主意
Here's an idea:
妈妈做了些吃的
Mom could actually make something.
怎么? 她现在有时间了 她不上班了
What? She has time now. She stopped working.
听我说 你妈妈最近精神恍惚
Look, I know your mom hasn't been as focused lately.
何止
Focused?
你们走后 我在这里狂欢
I throw this awesome rager while you're out of town,
可她依然什么都没说
and she stillhasn't said a word about it.
转换话题 Josh 别提醒他们惩罚你
Swift, Josh. Remind them to punish you.
我们会的 相信我
And we will, believe me.
我们只是要讨论一下如何惩罚
We just have to discuss how.
要折磨死我吗?
- Make me sweat it out, huh? - Uh-huh.
这样没用
Well, it's not working.
很有用
It's totally working.
总之 自从Kyle走了妈妈就一直很不安 我有请他过来
Anyway, Mom's been in such a funk since Kyle left, I asked him to visit.
- Kyle要来吗? - 我不知道
- Kyle's coming? - I don't know.
我是说 我有邀请他
I mean, I invited him,
但他拒绝了我
but he basically cut me off.
从那之后一直没有他的消息
I haven't heard from him since.
一定很难过
It's gotta be tough.
他即要和亲生父母联♥系♥感情
He's trying to connect with his real parents
又要和我们保持联♥系♥
while staying in touch with us.
那么 我们不能和他说话了?
So, what, we can't talk to him?
我只是觉得 如果我们想要继续生活
Well, I just think... if we're all gonna move on,
我们得放开彼此
we have to let each other go.
[tapping]
准备再试一次吗?
Ready to try again?
我做不到
I can't do this.
我告诉过你 这需要时间
I told you. It takes time.
不 我不希望这样
No. I don't want this.
没人叫我来
I didn't ask to come here.
我有我爱的人 爱我的人
I had people who I loved, who loved me.
我有自己的生活
I had a life.
你会有非常好的生活的
You'll have an extraordinary life.
我不想听什么Latnok的
I don't want to hear about Latnok
或是他们的试验 或是我是怎么被关在水槽里的
or their experiments or how I was locked in a tank.
我是人类
I'm a human being.
你怎么能把我放在里面呢?
How could you put me in there?
你当初为什么想要制♥造♥我呢?
Why did you create me in the first place?
我什么都没有
I had no one.
没有家庭
No real family.
没有人的想法和我一样
No one whose mind worked like mine,
没有人能像我一样做这种试验
who could experience the world the way that I did.
我觉得如果有其他一个人
And I thought if there were another person...
你不想一个人
You didn't want to be alone.
我希望你能原谅我 Kyle
I hope in time you can forgive me, Kyle.
[glass rattling]
[muffled gunshot]
Uhh!
Adam?
怎么了?
What is it?
Adam!
他中枪了
He's been shot!
快进去
Get inside.
快啊
Now!
我不会离开他的
I won't leave him!
Kyle!
Kyle.
我在这儿
I'm here.
求你
Please.
我...还想你继续教我
There's still so much you have to teach me.
最短暂的联♥系♥,可以带来最牢固 最无法消除的记忆
[Narrating] The briefest connection
can make the strongest, most indelible impression.
Adam鼓励激发了我
Adam encouraged and inspired me
帮助我解开了过去的种种迷团
and helped me unravel the mystery of my past.
但是没有他,我的未来比以往更危险和不确定
But without him,my future seemed more uncertain
and dangerous than ever.
Zzyzx会杀了他的
Zzyzx will kill him.
他们本来有机会的 但他们没有动手
They had the opportunity, and they didn't.
他们会回来的
They'll be back.
那我们必须把他带走
Well, then we have to get him out of here.
那之后呢?
And then what?
那Kyle余下的日子就只能不停逃亡了?
And then Kyle runs for the rest of his life?
还是你要把他当犯人似的藏起来? 就象你为Baylin做的那样
Or you build him another prison to hide in like you did for Baylin?
你已经说出了答案
Well, you tell me the alternative.
我多年来一直为Zzyzx负责安全工作
I worked security at Zzyzx for years.
我知道他们的一切
I know every in and out.
我今晚就去消除威胁
I'll go tonight and eliminate the threat.
你不能这么做
You will do no such thing.
你们在说什么?
What are you talking about?
"消除威胁"是什么意思?
"Eliminate the threat?" What does that mean?
Zzyzx杀了Baylin就是因为他知道得太多了
Zzyzx killed Baylin because he knew too much about them.
你也知道得太多了
You know too much, too.
不!
No!
我有义务要保护你
I have an obligation to protect you.
但不是以牺牲其他人为前提
Not by eliminating anyone.
-他们会找上你的 -我不会让他们找到我的
- They'll come after you. - I won't let them find me.
他们会有办法的
They'll target the Tragers to draw you out.
你想找死吗?你希望吗?你希望他们安全吗?
Do you wanna be safe? Do ya? Do you want them safe?
所以我更要这样做
Then I need to do this.
你不能乱来
You'll do nothing.
你不能伤害任何人
You'll harm no one.
[footsteps]
Josh?
有Kyle的消息吗?
Have you heard from Kyle?
最近没有
Not lately.
你认为他会和Peterson家旅游去了吗?
Would you know if he's traveling somewhere with the Petersons?
他什么也没说过
He never said anything.
你上次和他聊时 他看起来还好吗?