You did?
不像这么夸张...
[laughs] Not like this...
不过 对
but, yeah.
Kyle 你好吗?
Kyle, are you okay?
我是说...
I mean...
对不起 我知道这问题很笨
I'm sorry. I know that sounds lame.
不
No.
我不知道再说些什么了
I don't know what else to say.
你什么都不用说了
You don't have to say anything.
回来感觉很奇怪吗?
So, is it weird, being back here?
有一点
A little.
好了 看
There. That's better.
看到很高兴吧?
Glad to see it?
非常
Very.
欢迎 Emily Hollander
[Automated Female Voice]
Welcome, Emily Hollander.
Hollander小姐 你已经为我们处理了一些...
Ms. Hollander, you've handled some...
不寻常的任务
unusual assignments for us before.
我喜欢不寻常
I like unusual.
这个也不例外
This case is no exception.
事实上 这是非常敏感的任务
In fact, it's a highly sensitive matter
要求敏锐的判断力
that requires the utmost discretion.
嗯 我有兴趣了
Well, now I'm intrigued.
Madacorp就像冰山
Madacorp is like an iceberg.
它的利益大多都隐藏在表面之下
Most of its interests lie beneath the surface.
象Zzyzx 我们的研究机构之一
As did Zzyzx, one of our research facilities.
我用过去时是因为Zzyzx被炸毁了
I say "did" because Zzyzx was fire bombed this week.
谁做的?
Why whom?
现在还不清楚
That's unclear at the moment,
但是还有...
but there is a...
很多要考虑的地方
much more pressing concern.
Zzyzx用人工复♥制♥的方法
Zzyzx experimented with artificial reproduction
制♥造♥了两个初体
and produced two primary assets.
第一个是男人 叫"XY"
The first was a male called "XY."
去年因为未知原因被杀了
He was terminated sometime last year for reasons unknown.
第2个是女的 XX
The second is a female, XX.
显然她逃过炸♥弹♥一劫 跑掉了
She apparently survived the bombing and escaped.
跑掉了?
Escaped? [perusing file]
我想是研究体已经超出了培养皿的大小
I take it the subject has outgrown her petri dish.
她已经完全发育了
She's fully-developed.
是人 然而不完全是人
Human, yet not human.
她和外界没有联♥系♥
She's had no contact with the outside world.
考虑到她的危险 反复无常 没有判断力
Consider her dangerous,unpredictable, and disoriented.
她可能还在树林转悠
She's likely still wandering around the woods
在Victor瀑布附近,我猜你不想她去野营吧
And I assume that you don't want her to go camping.
我要她在这里
I want her here.
我们不知道她会做什么
There's no telling what she might do,
我们不能冒险让公♥司♥知道
and we can't risk any exposure to the company.
对你来说不算是个大挑战
Shouldn't be too much of a challenge for you.
我知道你在伊♥拉♥克♥的成绩
I know what you accomplished in Iraq.
我会帮你找到她的 先生
I'll find her for you, sir.
你该让我们知道的
I wish you'd let us know.
那样我们会飞过去陪你的
We would've flown out there to be with you.
一切都发生得太快了
Everything happened so fast.
你现在就和我们一起了
Well, you're here with us now.
没事的 知道吗?
It's okay, you know?
就算你感觉到愤怒
It's normal if you feel some anger
或不公平也很正常...
or a sense of injustice...
不公平?
Injustice?
你终于和父母团聚 却...
You finally reunited with your parents and...
事情不会总如你想象中那样的
Things don't always turn out like you expect them to.
你还需要什么别的吗?
Well, you need anything else?
不
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Sure.
很高兴又见到你
It's so good to see you again.
晚安
Good night.
[door closes]
我忍♥不住想起 最后一次呆在这个房♥间的时候
to the last night I'd spent in this room.
在我和Petersons夫妇离开前
It was the beginning of my secret life,
那是我秘密生活的开始
before I left with the Petersons.
现在我回家了 秘密却更多
And now I was home, hiding even more secrets.
我只能期望 不管前方命运如何
I could only hope that whatever fate had in store for me,
都不会伤害我所爱的人
it would kind and forgiving to the people I loved.
[electronic chirping]
[door closes]
[Stephen sighs]
今天真够呛的
What a day.
我都累垮了
I'm exhausted.
真是太难以置信了
It's just so hard to believe.
我知道 你一直都有不祥预感
You kept sensing something was wrong.
我做梦也没想到
I never dreamed of anything like this.
你不是觉得内疚吧?
You're not feeling guilty are you?
我看得出Kyle回家了 你很高兴
I can tell you're happy that Kyle's home...
但是却是因为别人的不幸
miserable about the reason.
你什么时候变成家里的心理医生了?
When did you become the psychologist in the family?
耳濡目染
I learn by osmosis.
我很想念Kyle...
I missed Kyle so much...
他回来我很高兴
and I'm thrilled that he's here,
我不想再失去他
but I don't want to lose him again.
你也听到那律师说的
Well, you heard the lawyer.
是的 据她所知Kyle没亲戚
Yeah, there are no relatives that he knows about.
我是说 还有很多事是我们不知道的
I mean, there's still so much that we don't know.
Kyle失踪的那几年呢?
What about those years when Kyle was missing?
我们还是不知道他发生了什么事
We still don't know what happened to him then.
是的 那么...
Yeah, well...
总有问题无法解答
I guess we're always going to have questions.
我们唯一可以解答的就是
The only one we could answer right now is,
我们希望他留在这个家吗?
do we want him to be part of our family?
好了 记住 Kyle经历了很多事
Okay, just remember, Kyle's been through a lot,
所以别刺♥激♥他
so be extra sensitive.
你们怎么都看着我?
[scoffs] Why you all looking at me?
因为你是高智商和同情的模型
Because you're such a model of tact and compassion.
好的
[sighs] Fine.
我不说话了,我们可以把那写下来吗?
Hmm, can we have that in writing?
伙计们 停下
Guys, stop.
关键是Kyle需要我们支持
The point is Kyle needs our support.
但不要给他任何压力
But don't press him.
让他自己处理
Let him deal with this in his own time
用他自己的方法
in his own way.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好!
[All] Morning!
睡得还好吗?
[Stephen] Sleep okay?
我从未睡得这么香
I haven't slept so well in days.
强者无惧
Nothing beats a cold slab of porcelain.
对不起
Sorry.
你饿了吧?
Are you hungry?
我去弄薄烤饼
I'll make pancakes.
我很想念你的薄烤饼
I missed your pancakes.
噢 我们没有糖浆了Oh, I think we're out of syrup.
谁把糖浆都吃完了?
Who finished the syrup?
我不知道有食物配给这回事
I didn't know we were rationing.
没事的 我去买♥♥些回来
It's okay. I'll go get some more.
不 等等
No, wait.
不用这么客气
You don't have to be so nice.
和以前一样就好
Just be yourselves.
你懂我意思的
You know what I mean.
你们都想让我过得舒服点 我十分感谢
You're all trying to make me feel better,and I appreciate it,
但事实是...只要能留在这就够了
but the truth is...just being here is enough.
[phone ringing]
不好意思
[beep] Excuse me.
你好?
Hello?
怎么样了?
[Foss] How did it go?
好的
Fine.