If you're referring to Declan,
我想没必要担心的
I don't think that's a concern.
怎么? 你们之间一切都好吗?
Why? Is everything okay with you guys?
我们没事....我想是吧
We're fine...I guess.
现在很难了解他在想些什么
It's hard to tell what he's thinking nowadays.
别管这里的事了 好好享受你们的周末吧
Forget about things here. Enjoy your weekend.
是啊 走吧 玩开心
Yeah. Just go. Have fun.
又没人要你用分钟来倒数
Well, it's not like you're counting the minutes or anything.
我现在是按秒钟了
I'm down to seconds.
如果有Kyle的消息 一定告诉他我带着手♥机♥呢
If you hear from Kyle, make sure he knows I have my cell.
还有把酒店的电♥话♥告诉他
And give him the number of the hotel.
- Nicole - 干嘛?
- Nicole. - What?
我们可以走了吗?
Can we go?
美好的自♥由♥啊
[sighs] Sweet freedom.
给我一半
Give me half.
抱歉 银行关门了
Sorry. Bank's closed.
这个符号♥是你画的
[Kyle] You drew this symbol.
因为Zzyzx
For Zzyzx.
Zzyzx是我构想的 Kyle
Zzyzx was my conception, Kyle.
我希望可以在那里
My hope at the time was to create children
创造更多高智商的孩子
with more sophisticated brains,
他们可以启发这个世界 并推动文明进步
children who could enlighten the world and advance civilization.
所以我还在继续试验
So I continued the experiment.
即便试验会伤害更多的代理孕母?
Even if it meant harming more surrogate mothers?
我没有
I didn't.
我努力了多年 想要制♥造♥一个人造子♥宫♥
I worked years on developing an artificial womb.
终于 我设计了一个我认为可以成功的实验室
Finally, I designed a chamber that I believed could work,
a我发明了一个流体可以提供氧气
and I invented a fluid that would provide oxygen
里面还可以给胎儿提供营养
and nourish the embryo placed inside.
所以没必要找人类代♥孕♥
So there was no need for a natural mother...
当然 母亲没有脐带
and obviously, no umbilical cord.
最终孩子也就没有肚脐
And as a result, the child would not have a belly button.
你是说我在Zzyzx的一个水槽里被孕育出来的
You're saying I was gestated inside one of those tanks at Zzyzx.
是一个精心监控的实验室
A carefully monitored chamber.
所以是你创造了我
So you created me.
是的
Yes.
我最初的记忆是在森林里醒来 已经发育成熟了
My first memory is waking up in the forest, fully grown,
身上都是你说的那种粉色液体
covered in that pink fluid you were talking about.
我在那个实验室里待了多久?
How long was I kept inside that chamber?
你的一生
Your whole life.
[rock music playing]
[people chatting]
今晚到来的美女们
[Josh] All the fine ladies showed up tonight.
Josh!
额。。。
Uh-huh, uh-huh!
喔 瞧瞧啊
Whoo! Check it out!
年度派对
Party of the year!
派对已经结束了
The party's over.
真是场悲剧 Kyle 自从你走后
[sighs] Such a tragedy, Kyle. Ever since you left,
吵闹的反叛女王彻底变得要吵死人
the rowdy queen of rebellion has become a total buzzkill.
我努力让自己变得体贴 冷静 有克制力
I'm attempting thoughtful, sober, and restrained
直到爸爸妈妈已经习惯了你的离开
until Mom and Dad get over you being gone.
伙计 你真该在场
Dude, you should be here.
就好象是整所学校那么吵
It's, like, the whole school.
嘿 我在跟Kyle说话呢
Hey, I was talking to Kyle.
其实我该走了
Actually, I should go.
等等 我想知道你过得怎样
Wait. I want to hear how you are.
抱歉 我们回头再谈
Sorry. We'll talk later.
他总是这样
He's always doing that.
你说太久了
You cut it too close.
我告诉过你
I told you.
我负责这里的保安
I'm responsible for the security here.
两分钟 Kyle 两分钟...
Two minutes, Kyle. Two minutes...
否则Zzyzx会追查到我们的
or Zzyzx can trace the connection.
我很小心的
I've been careful.
你不要再装作
You gotta stop pretending
和父母一起住在康乃狄格州
that you're living with your parents in Connecticut.
别再和Trager家联♥系♥了
Stop contact with the Tragers.
那样太危险了
It's too dangerous.
没必要搞这么复杂
It's an unnecessary complication.
对我来说很必要
It's necessary for me.
[clattering]
如果你对晚餐不满意 你可以直说的
If you didn't like dinner, you could have just said so.
- 怎么了? - 你没事吧?
- What happened? - Are you all right?
我没事 我只是被桌子绊到了
I'm fine. I just tripped over the table.
他的智商低于正常水平
[chuckles] His IQ's off the charts.
他不懂得躲开家具
His ability to avoid furniture, well,
每次都撞到
gets him every time.
Kyle 这位是Brian Taylor 我的一个老朋友
Kyle, this is Brian Taylor, an old friend of mine.
老相识了
Very old
我们一起长大的
We grew up together.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
是啊
Yeah.
我也是 我听说过很多你的事
Me as well. I've heard a lot about you.
真的吗?
Really?
是的
Yeah.
他把一切都告诉我了
He tells me everything.
几乎一切
Almost everything.
好了 我稍后再来看你
All right, I'll check in on you later.
如果你有事找我 我就在里面 好吗?
I'll be inside if you need me, all right?
Kyle...
独自住在这里 这些年我一直依靠他们俩
living here alone, I've relied on both of them over the years.
Taylor将我的梦想变成了现实
Taylor's managed to turn my dreams into reality.
他带给我外界有用的意见
He brings any useful ideas I have to the outside world,
Foss的职责是保护我不受伤害
and it's Foss' job to protect me from it.
不受Zzyzx伤害?
From Zzyzx?
是的
Yes.
我派他去工作 做我的耳目
I sent him there to work. He's my eyes and ears.
为什么Zzyzx要求终止我的生命?
Why did Zzyzx order my termination?
我不知道。很多年前 我意识到我的一些赞助人
I don't know. Years ago, I realized that some of my backers
有其他试验的想法
had other plans for the experiment.
我抗♥议♥ 他们就想杀了我
I protested. They tried to kill me.
所以我就消失了
So I just disappeared.
但你留下了我
But you left me there.
每次我试图
Every time that I tried
实验室里挪走一个试验体
to remove a subject from the chamber,
都会害他们死掉
the subject died.
你是指孩子死了
You mean the child died.
抱歉 只是...
I'm sorry. It's just that...
我就是试验体 我就是孩子
I'm the subject. I'm the child.
实验最初的目的是很高尚美好的
The original purpose of the experiment was noble and good.
有一群神秘的预言家在支持
It was supported by a secret group of visionaries,
他们非常博爱 被称为Latnok
great humanitarians known as Latnok.
Latnok?
是匈牙利语 意思是...
It's Hungarian. It means--
先知
The Prophet.
准备开始了吗?
[Baylin] Ready to get started?
改变内在 再改变周围的世界
Change within, change the world around me.
没错
That's right.
一旦你想要去改变,身体里细胞的阴阳极
Once you teach your mind to alter,the positive and negative polarity of the cells in your body...
玻璃就会移♥动♥
the glass will move.
不是玻璃 是里面的水
Not the glass, the water inside it.
玻璃只是一个容器
The glass is just a container.
里面装的东西才是最重要的
It's the content that matters.
里面装的东西?
The content.
试试看
Take a shot.
我不知道自己在做什么
I have no idea what I'm doing.
我花了20年的时间来掌握
It took me 20 years to master this.
至少给你自己5分钟
Give yourself at least 5 minutes.
放松你的意识
Free your mind.
集中精神
And concenentrate.
所有狂欢过的证据都不见了
All the evidence of the festivities has been eliminated.
你真的列了个单子?
You actually made a list?
抓不到我尾巴了