I will.
让你走到这一步 实在是难为你了
It took a lot to get you here.
我不会让你浪费自己潜力的
I won't let you waste your potential.
谢谢你为我做的这些
Thank you for doing this,
所有
for everything you've had to do.
值得的
Be worth it.
[closes car door]
你做了我们的最爱
Ah. You made our favorites.
我要补偿很多没做的饭
Well, I'm making up for a lot of missed meals.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
准备好了吗?
[Josh] Is it ready yet?
差不多了!
Almost!
-真香! -我知道 我快饿死了
- It smells so good! - I know. I'm dying here.
晚餐好了
Dinner is served.
[door opens]
* 跟着我
* Follow me
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
* 我会带着你
* And I will take you in
* 最后
* Finally
* 你会发现 我们所想 *
* You get to see what we think *
[laughing]
* 今天我没出现
* I didn't show up today
* 我就这样消失了
* I only disappear
* 失去一个关于 我感受的细节 *
* A missing detail of how I should feel *
[gasps]
那一刻
[Narrating] In that moment,
所有关于我的事
all the things I'd learned about myself,
所有我要挖掘的天赋
all the gifts I needed to develop
所有我发誓要保守的秘密 都不重要了
and all the secrets I promised to hide didn't matter.
* 最终我们发现 真实的感受 *>
* Finally we get to see what we feel *
最重要的是和我的家人一起
[Narrating] All that mattered was being home with my family,
再次感觉那种联♥系♥
feeling that connection again...
感受我不在孤独
...and knowing that I wasn't alone.
* 空气中我找到它
* I found it in the air