教他?教他什么?
Teaching him? Teaching him what?
数学 物理
Mathematics, physics.
Baylin是个学者
Baylin was a scholar.
如你所知 Noah在这些方面非常有天分
And as you know, Noah's very talented
in those areas.
那Kyle为什么后来在树林游荡?
How did Kyle end up wandering in the woods that day?
Baylin的灵魂饱受折磨
Baylin was a very tortured soul.
他自杀了
He took his own life,
留下Noah一个人 疯疯癫癫的
leaving Noah alone, distraught.
最后到处游荡
Eventually, he just wandered off.
应该你就那时候介入的
I believe that's where you came in.
Trager太太...
Mrs. Trager...
Noah已经妥协了
Noah has come to terms with this.
他想忘掉过去 继续生活
He wants to put the past to rest and move forward.
我希望他可以在你们的
My hope is that he can do that
爱与支持下生活
with the love and support of your family.
白人女性 黑发 只穿有血污的衬衫
[Man, police radio] Female Caucasian, hair black,
blood-stained shirt only.
行为古怪 异常危险
Behavior erratic, considered dangerous.
有目击者证明其出现在刺柏公园北边的MacGowan
Sighted on MacGowan, north of Juniper Park.
[sirens blaring in distance]
你成功了
You made it.
这都是什么?
What's all this?
Baylin的遗物
Baylin's belongings.
他的日记 书和研究
His journals and his books, his research.
你比我更容易参透其中
You'll understand it better than I can.
你和Trager家处得怎样?
How'd it go with the Tragers?
不告诉他们真♥相♥...让我很难受
It's hard... not telling them the truth.
我要告诉Declan
I'm going to tell Declan.
不 不行
No, you're not.
我必须告诉他
I need to.
他已经知道很多
He already knows a lot of the story.
怎么知道的?
How?
我离开前 他帮了我很多
Before I left, he was helping me.
没人会理解
There was no one else who understood.
什么 现在--
What, and now--
现在你回来 他就问你问题?
And now you're back and he's asking questions?
我不能向他解释
I can explain it to him.
不 你不能
No, you can't.
同样 你也不能向Trager家的人解释
For the same reason you can't explain it to the Tragers.
他已经知道得比他们多
He already knows more than they do.
那是你的错!
That's your mistake!
[shrill tone]
你在想什么?
[Foss] What were you thinking?
他是我朋友 我可以信任他
He's my friend. I can trust him.
是你说要回来的!
You're the one who said you wanted to come back!
你说你明白事情严重性
You said you understood the way things were going to work.
我的决定有后果的
And there are consequences for my decision.
我知道 但是你不知道! 因为理智的人不应该告诉他
Because the only logical move is to shut him out.
我需要向人倾诉
I need someone I can talk to.
那你就去说吧 告诉他 告诉他一切
Tell him-- Tell him everything.
告诉他一切
Tell him all.
告诉他那些试验
Tell him about the experiments
和谋杀 还有你一直在说谎
and the murders and the lies that you've been perpetrating.
然后就等着瞧 看下多久
And we'll wait and see how long it takes
会给人发现你是谁
before somebody else catches wind of who you are
和你的能力 并把你抓走!
and what you can do and drags you out of there!
你就想这样么?
Is that what you want? [treble increases]
我们来这里就是想查清楚这些的
That's-- That's what we're here to explore.
所以你不能说
And that's why you can't explain,
因为 那无法解释
because that-- that is unexplainable.
[sighs]
[no audible dialogue]
[gasps]
[glass breaks]
谢谢
?? [rock] Thanks.
[chattering]
这个Smoothie(饮料水果合成液体)有渣
This smoothie has chunks.
渣很好 提供纤维
Chunks are good. They add texture.
-嘿 那不是你的... -我的Kyle档案吗?
Hey, is that your-- My Kyle file?
还在继续外星之旅呢?
Not unless he does something notebook-worthy again,
除非他再给我点有价值的东西记
which, thus far, nada.
目前为止 没有 他的父母过世了
His parents just died.
我想他的任务不是让你大吃一惊
I don't think his mission is to amaze you.
他可以扔给我一块骨头 开始很快地说话 2分钟跑一英里
start speaking in tongues, run a two-minute mile,
预告个海啸还是什么的
predict a tsunami or something.
他才回来一天 给他点时间
He's only been back a day. Give him time.
我只希望Kyle还是原来的...Kyle
I just hope Kyle is still...Kyle.
Hey.
Hi.
Hey.
工作找的怎样了?
How's the job search going?
我还是没找到理想的工作职位
I still haven't found my ideal work situation.
是怎样的?
Which is?
闲坐在那里 到处看高不可攀的啦啦队员
Sitting around, eye-groping unattainable cheerleaders.
就像他在这里那样
Which he does here. Mm-hmm.
这里
Here.
-Kyle 你是个天才 -噢拜托
Kyle, you're a genius. Oh, please.
我觉得你连搅拌器都不会用
I don't even think you could work a blender.
[scoffs]
哟 请人吗?
Yo, you're hiring?
什么那么有趣?
Anything interesting?
-Kyle -是我
Kyle. Yeah.
噢 天啊 Kyle 你在这儿干吗呢?
Oh, my God! Kyle, what are you doing here?
恩..我约了Josh和Lori
Um, I'm meeting Josh and Lori.
不 我不是说这里 我是说你什么时候来这城市
No, I don't mean here. I mean here as in in town.
昨晚刚到
I got in last night.
我不敢相信 你会待多久?
I can't believe it. How long are you staying?
我还不能确定
Still trying to figure that out.
尽量多待些日子吧
Well, make it as long as possible.
我们有好多话要聊呢
We've got so much to catch up on.
那就现在开始聊吧
Well, let's catch up now.
不行 我在等Charlie
I can't. I'm waiting for Charlie.
Charlie? 是的 那个高个子 黑皮肤 总是迟到的男朋友
Charlie? Yeah, you know, tall, dark,
perpetually late boyfriend?
你们还在一起啊
You're still together.
是啊 怎么会分开呢
Yeah, why wouldn't we be?
总之 我们以后再聊吧
Anyhow, can we catch up later?
今晚怎样?
How about tonight?
我们要去听音乐会
We're going to a concert.
相信我 我很想腾出时间给你聊聊
but Charlie waited in line for, like, two days
但Charlie排队等了两天才买♥♥到票
to get the tickets.
但是答应我 你会找时间的
But promise me you'll find time.
我保证
I promise.
我知道你会的
Then I know it'll happen.
我真高兴你在这里
I'm so glad you're here.
我也是
Me, too.
[clanging]
[rapid thumping]
[thumping gets louder]
有人吗?
Hello?
[thumping stops]
我不是来伤害你的 你明白吗?
I'm not here to hurt you. Do you understand?
我是来带你回家的
[thumping resumes] I'm here to take you home.
好了 我现在要进去了
Okay, I'm coming in now.
不要做傻事
Don't do anything crazy.
任何比这还傻的事
Anything crazier than this.
好了
All right.
[thumping stops]
[XX banging]
没事的
[Hollander] It's okay.
别激动
Easy, now.
[banging continues]
你不会有事的
[whispering] You're okay.
天啊 你还是个孩子
God, you're just a kid.
嗨
Hi.
我叫Emily
My name's Emily.
好了 不要怕
That's it. Don't be afraid.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
你喜欢光吗?