I'm taking no chances here.
空瓶子都丢到邻居的垃圾桶
Dumped the empty bottles in our neighbors' bins,
粘好画架的碎片
glued the broken picture frame,
清理干净沙发上的污点,还有一件事就是 你不许告密
and got all the stains out of the couch.
The only thing left is making sure you don't narc on me.
我什么都不说 他们也会知道的
I won't say anything. They're still gonna know.
总会有些小事是你疏忽的
There's always one little thing you overlook.
不可能 一切都在我的掌控之中
No way. I've got it all covered.
除了那个
Except that.
噢 该死
Oh, crap!
做得好
Nice save.
嘿 伙计们 我们回来了
[door opens] Hey, guys, we're home.
嘿 三藩市怎样?
Hey. How was San Francisco?
噢 我们过得很愉快 正是我们想要的
Oh, we had a great time. Just what we needed.
是啊 这里怎么样?
Yeah. How'd it go here?
一切都好
Everything's cool.
没什么大的损失吗?
No major damage?
事实上 很无聊 一直都在看书
It was quite dull, actually. Did a lot of reading.
- 在网上聊了几句 - 他怎么样了?
- Just a quick chat on-line. - How's he doing?
谁知道呢? 他总是很快就下线了
Who knows? He signs off so fast all the time.
他没给我们打电♥话♥
Well, he didn't call us.
希望他没事 或许他发了邮件
I hope he's okay. Maybe he sent an e-mail.
这是什么?
What's this?
跟我没关系
[Lori] I had nothing to do with it.
Josh 说吧
[Nicole] Josh, start talking.
我请了几个朋友过来
I had a few friends over.
好吧 要禁足我多久?
Okay. How long am I grounded?
你何不去把明年的日历拿过来呢
Why don't you go get next year's calendar.
我不知道 你觉得呢?
I don't know. What do you think?
我们才刚到家 这个稍后再说
We just got home. Let's deal with this later.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
想象一下在实验室里的感觉
Trying to imagine what it was like inside the chamber.
一定是因为这样我很喜欢躺在浴缸里
Must be why I like the tub.
Y你在Zzyzx工作时 一定见过我
You must have seen me when you worked at Zzyzx.
是的 我看过你
Yeah, I saw you.
我知道发生了什么事吗?
Did I know what was happening?
我是醒着的吗?
Was I aware?
你处于一种睡眠状态
You were in some kind of sleep state.
我看起来舒服吗?
Did I look comfortable?
看起来是 是的
You seemed to be, yeah.
所以我在里面时一直都在沉睡?
So I just stayed there asleep the whole time?
听着 我...我不知道他们对你做了什么
Look, I--I don't know what they were doing to you.
你看到过我
You saw me.
一个漂在水槽里多年的人
A person floating in a tank year after year,
而你从没想过要问问是怎么回事?
and you never bothered to ask what was going on?
我做了我的工作
I did my job.
- 你父母在家 - 门是关着的
- Your parents are home. - The door's closed.
这样违反了他们的规定
Which is technically against their rules.
如果我不快些犯些错误 我会爆♥炸♥的
If I don't break a few rules soon, I'm gonna explode.
当好孩子不是那么容易的
It's not easy being the good girl.
现在给你机会让我堕落
Well, here's your chance to corrupt me.
怎么了?
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
别这样 那个经常爬我卧室窗户的家伙去哪了?
Come on. Where's the guy who used to crawl through my bedroom window?
我想 我..只是有点心烦
I guess I'm... just distracted.
是啊 自从Kyle走了 就跟我妈一样
Yeah...ever since Kyle left, just like my mom.
拿我和你妈妈比较 这不太好
Comparing me to your mom. That's not good.
我们都很想他 但是你不能一直坐着郁闷啊
Well, we all miss him, but you can't sit around and brood all the time.
只是...他就这么走了实在让人不安
It's just--it was pretty wild how he left.
我知道 太快了 都没来得及好好道别
I know. So fast. No time for closure.
嘿 他会来看我们的 不是吗?
Hey, he should come visit, right?
希望吧
Good luck with that.
你怎么这么消极?
Why are you being so negative?
Kyle走了
Kyle's gone.
他不会回来的
He's not coming back.
问问也无妨
Can't hurt to ask.
嘿 Kyle 你好吗?
[Lori] Hey, Kyle. How are you?
我没事 你好吗?
I'm fine. How's it going with you?
不 不好
No, not this time.
告诉我你最近怎样?
Tell me what's happening with you.
康乃狄格州的生活好吗?
How are things in Connecticut?
很好
It's all good.
你有出去吗?
Are you going out?
偶尔
A little bit.
见过什么人吗?
Meeting people?
一些吧
A few.
和你的父母相处得好吗?
Getting along with your parents?
一切都很好
Things are going well.
我们这里过得一点都不好
Well, things here kind of suck.
怎么了? 出什么事了? 我们都在渴望着和Kyle一起的日子
Why? What's wrong? We're all basically craving some Kyle-time.
计划是这样的
So here's the plan.
用我们的常飞票
Use our frequent-flyer miles
坐飞机来西雅图
and catch a flight to Seattle.
你想我去西雅图?
You want me to come to Seattle?
如果你能给大家带来惊喜 那就太好了
It'd be so great if you could surprise everyone.
这个...我妈妈会开心得发疯的
Well...My mom would flip out, in a good way.
你会来吗?
Will you come? [thud]
Kyle?
我想是"不"吧
I take that as a "no."
[beep]
我不知说什么好
I just stumbled.
不是 出了什么事 告诉我
No. Something's wrong. Tell me.
我们俩是分享一个天赋的 Kyle
The two of us share a gift, Kyle.
我们的意识可以让我们的身体 做出惊人的事情 比如...
Our minds can enable our bodies to do extraordinary things, like--
游得更快 从房♥顶跳下去
Swim faster. Jump off a roof.
你从房♥顶跳下去了?
You jumped off a roof?
我不知道 我本来没想的
I didn't know I wasn't supposed to.
Foss 跟我说你中过风
Foss told me you had a seizure.
那时我想听远距离的谈话
I was trying to hear a distant conversation.
你的精神太过于紧绷了
Well...you put too much strain on your mind.
我这么多年一直想挑战自己
I've spent years challenging myself,
想要尝试自己的能力
testing what I could do...
用很大的代价
at a great cost.
我的意志非常坚定
My mind is stronger than ever,
但我的身体在拖我后腿
by my body is failing me.
拖你后腿?
Failing you?
你的意志潜能要超过我很多
Your mind's potential is far greater than mine,
所以你的身体要承受更多
and so is the toll it can take on your body.
你要调整好自己
You have to condition yourself
不然你会英年早逝的
or you're gonna die too young...
甚至在你有机会活之前 Kyle
...before you've even had a chance to live, Kyle.
计时器
The timer.
[beep]
很难 你知道吗?
It's hard, you know?
你觉得所有人都想得到你的支持
You feel like everyone looks toyoufor support.
所以你想向以往一样坚强
So you try to be strong, as usual.
你想要继续微笑
You try to go on and smile
就像一切都恢复正常了
like everything's back to normal, but...
而内心里 你知道并非如此
inside, you know it's not.
就好象你和某人有种奇怪又强大的联♥系♥
It's like you've made this strange and powerful connection with someone,
结果突然 他就走了
and then suddenly, he's gone.
而你无法...继续自己的生活
And you can't just... get on with your life.
在你感觉到空虚
Not when you feel this void...
还有不祥的预感
and this terrible sense that something is wrong.
只是因为...
It just...
我真的很想他
I really miss him.
你知道 我....
You know, I...
就像失去了自己的亲生孩子
I feel like I've lost one of my own children.
我会处理的
I'll take care of this.
你要让我知道是不是出了什么事
You just let me know if anything else comes up.
我会的 记得和我保持联♥系♥
I will. Just keep me in the loop on things.
恩 恩
Yeah, yeah.
打扰了