Well, the last time you talked to him, did he seem all right?
他说了什么?
What did he say?
你也知道Kyle 他话很少
You know Kyle. He's a man of few words.
你发觉了吗 我们几周来 今天交谈最久了
Do you realize that was the longest conversation we've had in weeks?
最惊奇的是 整个过程都在谈Kyle
And what a surprise. It was all about Kyle.
我很担心他
Josh, I'm worried about him.
你很担心他? 那好
You're worried about him? Right.
你不在家的时候 我在家里开派对了
I threw a party while you weren't home.
一群没人监督的未成年人在我们家鬼混
There was unsupervised minors messing around in our house.
喝酒 做着些不应该做的事情
There was underage drinking and inappropriate behavior
可能还有些非法勾当是我不知道的
and probably a few illegal substances I didn't know about.
你察觉了
And you busted me for it.
你发现了
You actually found out.
但你却什么都没做
And then you did nothing.
什么都没
Nothing.
为什么呢?
By why should you?
我只是住在这 我只是你儿子而已
I only live here. I'm only your son.
[door opens and closes]
他不在感觉很奇怪
Feels strange not having him here.
是的
Yeah, it does.
看来Adam为所有事都做好了准备
It seems Adam planned for everything.
他永远是这样
He was always ten steps ahead,
准备好一切意外
preparing for every contingency.
你是说他已经预料到...
You mean he expected--
会被杀?
To be killed?
他活着就要考虑到那可能性
He had to live with that possibility,
那种恐惧感
that fear.
现在到你了
As will you now.
我会安排好的 就象他那样
I'll manage, like he did.
你必须消失一段时间
You have to disappear for a while.
我们要尽一切可能让你远离Zzyzx
We have to keep you as far away from Zzyzx as we can.
Foss认为他们还是会找到我的
Foss thinks they'll find me.
你让我担心起Foss了
You let me worry about Foss.
他在哪?
Where is he?
[zipper closes]
我从未见过Josh请求惩罚
I never thought I'd hear Josh begging to be punished.
还不止呢 你知道的
It was more than that, and you know it.
听着 我关心Kyle
Look, I'm concerned about Kyle.
那不代表我不关心Josh
That doesn't mean I'm not attentive to Josh
或其他家人
or anyone else in this family.
你在骗谁啊?
Who are you kidding?
你以为你能骗到人吗?
Do you really think you're fooling anybody?
你不是关心Kyle,你只是着了魔
And by the way you're not concerned about Kyle.
You're being completely stressed out and obsessed.
我老有种不祥预感
Steven, I can't help feeling that something is wrong.
克服那感觉
Well, get over it.
我们不用再担心他了
He's not ours to worry about anymore.
[sighs]
我知道你很想他
I know how much you miss him.
我知道你无法不担心他
I know that you can't stop caring about him.
我们都这样
We all do.
但Kyle已经不在了 我们还在
But Kyle is not here, we are.
我们只需要感觉到 你是和我们一起的
We just need to feel that you're here with us.
[buzzing]
[door opens]
心跳很平稳
[Thatcher] The heart rate is stable.
我们就会尽最大努力继续下去
We'll move on to the next phase as soon as possible.
[beeping]
[heart monitor beeping]
[heart monitor beeping]
[beeping]
[beeping increases]
[beeping continues]
Uhh!
-你做了什么? -进去
- What did you do? - Get in.
-他们是无辜的 -他们不是无辜的!
他们杀了Baylin!他们还会杀了你!
- They're innocent. - They're not innocent!
They killed Baylin! They'll kill you!
-不! -Kyle!
- No! - Kyle!
Kyle
我只是做我该做的
I did what needed to be done.
你现在不觉得愧疚?
And you feel nothing now?
有人死了
People died.
我知道
I know that.
是因为我们
We're responsible.
不 不
No. No.
是因为我
I'm responsible.
是他们命令你去杀那些人的
Those people, they ordered you terminated.
他们不把你当成人
They saw you as inhuman,
只是把你当成消耗品
as...expendable.
他们在浪费一项失败实验的产品
The waste product of a failed experiment.
你就...
It's..
继续学习Adam教你的
Keep learning what Adam had to teach you.
变更强 象他说的那样控制你的头脑和身体
Get stronger. Condition your mind and body like he said.
他把一切弄得井井有条 但是...
He kept everything organized, but there's just...
现在他不在了
there's so much of it.
我不知道我们该如何开始
I just don't know where we should start.
我们?
We?
我要留在这看他的笔记 看看有什么我可以帮上忙的
I'm gonna stay here and read his notes and see if I can help.
你为什么要这样做?
Why would you do that?
你以为我会就这么离开你吗?
You think I'm just gonna walk away from you now?
有时候一些朋友可能会
[Narrating] Sometimes the connections you make with other people
离开你
sneak up on you.
你们共同经历了一些事
You share experiences.
成就了一段历史 形成了一种关系
You have a history. You form a bond.
我应该照张相
Wow. I should take a picture.
你最好快点 我保持不了多久
You better do it fast. It's not gonna last long.
大家都饿了
The natives are hungry.
今晚吃什么由我决定
Dinner's my choice tonight.
不行
I think not.
拜托 昨晚你点的菜让我想起都受不了
Excuse me? I can still taste that chili you ordered yesterday.
对 但你还是吃了
Good. So you've already eaten.
-我们不叫外卖♥♥ -我跟你走 到外面吃
- Let's not order in. - I'm with you. Let's go out.
不 实际上 今晚我要下厨
No, actually, I'd like to cook tonight.
怎么了 这么可怕吗?
What, is that such a scary thought?
不 不 很好
Uh, no, no. That sounds great.
绝对是
Absolutely.
还有一件事
And one more thing.
一周内不准打电♥话♥ 不准上网 不准打电子游戏
No phone, no Internet, no video games for a week.
另外 你要找份工作
Plus, you're getting a job.
你要真正承担些责任
You need to take on some real responsibility.
困难时期
Harsh.
这不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
Adam知道你无法随时保护他
Adam knew you couldn't protect him every minute.
我希望你知道
I hope you know that.
我们要开始了 你有很多东西要学
We should get started. You have a lot to learn.
我做不到 至少不在这
I won't be able to, not in this house.
Kyle 你不能回Trager家
Kyle, you can't go back to the Tragers.
如果我被封闭在这里
If I stay here, safe but shut in,
那和呆在水槽时有什么区别
I might as well have stayed inside that tank.
正如Adam所说 不融入世界就无法了解世界
I won't be able to touch the world like Adam said
你不知道你在要求些什么
You don't know what you're asking.
我知道我不能告诉别人 那试验和有人为此而死
I know I can't tell them about the experiment or the people who died
而让他们不受牵连
without making them accomplices.
我知道要把我的过去保密
I know I'll have to keep my past a secret.
那你每天都要对他们说谎
You'll be lying to them, every day.
不
No.
我说谎才可以离开
I lied so that I could leave.
也正因为说谎我才可以回来
And now I'll lie so that I can return.
但先不说这个
But beyond that,
我会尽一切力量活在现实里
I'll do everything in my power to live by the truth.
为什么你想要回到那去 使你的生活变得更加复杂?
Why do you wanna go back there and complicate your life?
这不复杂 这很简单
It's not complicated. It's simple.
我爱他们
I love them.
Taylor可以告诉你所有细节
Taylor will provide all the details.
我知道
I understand.
好吧 你去吧
Well, you got what you wanted.
我希望你遵守我们的约定
I expect you to honor our agreement.
我会的