他们在吗?
Are they there right now?
是的
Yes.
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
如我们约好了的 待会见
So meet me later like we agreed.
好的 那再见了
Okay, well, good-bye.
那是Taylor先生吗?
Was that Mr. Taylor?
好漂亮的电♥话♥
[Josh] Cool phone.
我本来有一个新的
You know, I could use a new one.
很好 去买♥♥个吧
Good. Go buy one.
-真的? -当然
Seriously? Sure.
只要你兼♥职♥赚够了钱就可以啦
Just as soon as you get that after-school job
to pay for it.
去The Rack的招聘板看下
[Lori] Check the job board at The Rack.
我约了Declan午餐的时候在那见面
I'm meeting Declan there for lunch.
Declan怎么样了?
How is Declan?
永恒的阳光
An eternal ray of sunshine.
他在粘稠物中
He's in a gunk.
什么?
A what?
一个臭男人 完全是性别区别法
A guy funk. Totally gender-specific.
你应该和我一起去,也许你能把他摇出来
Maybe you can shake him out of it.
如果一个臭男人是粘稠物,那么臭女人是什么?
If a guy funk is a gunk, then what's a girl funk?
多余的
Redundant.
[dialing phone]
我是Hollander,我找到我们要找的人了
It's Hollander. I found our girl.
至少是她离开前的地方
Or at least what she left behind.
你在哪?
Where are you?
小树林里 Zzyzx联合结构的东面
In the woods, east of the Zzyzx complex.
她多久前经过那?
How long ago since she was there?
看起来 不会超过
By the looks of things it couldn't have been
四五个小时
more than four or five hours.
还有什么要告诉我吗?
Is there anything I should be concerned about?
Hmm.
除了死去的男人身上
Not unless you count the dead guy
布满粉红粘稠物
covered in pink goo.
把这清理干净,让人追踪不到公♥司♥
Nothing can be traced back to the company.
这是什...
What the--
怎么了?
What is it?
等等
Hold on.
她一定是异常的强壮
She must be exceptionally strong.
你没提到这个
You forgot to mention that.
我说过 我不知道她的能力
As I told you, I have no idea what she's capable of.
在她再杀人前找出她来
Find her before she kills again.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
明白
Crystal.
什么把戏?
[Kyle, flashback] What's the trick.
一旦你让意识改变
Once you teach your mind to alter the positive
身体细胞的正负极
and negative polarity of the cells in your body...
杯子就会动 不是杯子
The glass will move. Not the glass.
是里面的水
The water inside it.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
嘿 Josh
Oh, hey, Josh.
你为什么在发呆?
Why were you zoning out like that?
我有么?
Was I?
你盯着那杯子
You were staring at that glass.
我很渴
I was thirsty.
这样啊
[laughs] Right.
快点告诉我 你走后
Come on, did you learn some new tricks
学了什么新把戏?
while you were away?
我不会玩把戏
I don't do tricks.
Kyle...你忘了我写了记录么?
Kyle...you forget I kept records, okay?
如果你学会什么新把戏
And I'd be more than happy to bust out that file
我会很高兴记下的
if you've got something new you want to show me.
好吧 我的确有个小把戏
Okay, I do have something.
但是如果要成功
But we have to concentrate really hard
我们就必须集中精神
if we want it to work.
当然
Absolutely.
面对杯子
Face the glass.
-闭上眼睛 -闭上眼睛?
Close your eyes. Close my eyes?
你想玩么?
Do you want it to work?
睁开眼睛
Open them.
水不见了
I made the water disappear.
Kyle!
Kyle! [honks horn]
-嗨 -嘿
Hi. Hey.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
你看起来没变
You don't look any different.
你也不想在粘稠物中
You don't look like you're in a gunk.
粘稠物?
A gunk?
啊
Ah--
Lori觉得我很沮丧
[chuckles] Lori thinks I'm depressed.
你是吗?
Are you?
不是...
No...
但是你吓到我了 我很担心
but you've had me freaked out and worried.
不用担心
There's no reason to be.
对 因为为你的密♥码♥和告别讯息保密
Right, because being the keeper
of your secret code and good-bye message
不应该让我焦急
shouldn't have given me any anxiety.
你应该忘掉那个箱子
You should forget about that box.
忘掉?
Forget it?
它折磨我了几个月
It's been torturing me for months.
现在没事了
Everything's fine now.
不 有事
No, everything's not fine.
拜托 Kyle 你不能忽然出现
Come on, Kyle, you can't come back out of nowhere
却不告诉我发生了什么
and not tell me what happened.
对不起 我要去一个地方
Sorry, I have to be somewhere right now.
哪里?
Where?
我要走了
I just gotta go.
太没意思了 Kyle
Not cool, Kyle.
经过一切后?
After everything?
太没意思了
Just not cool!
[people chattering]
她穿的什么?
What is she wearing?
哇!
Whoa!
快点
Come on, now.
我们要走了
We need to go.
[girls laughing]
[chuckling]
去拿球
[rustling] [Girl] Get the ball.
[sniffs]
我可以拿回我的球么?
Can I have my ball back?
[heart beating]
很感激你肯见我
I appreciate you seeing me.
我的荣幸,我明白你要做个重大的决定
I understand you've got a very weighty decision to make.
不 我们爱Kyle
No, we love Kyle.
这个不是我要谈的
I mean, that's not the issue.
只是还有很多问题
It's just that he left here
让我想不通
with so many questions unanswered.
我会尽力解答的
Well, I'll do my best to answer them for you.
Kyle走失的那5年
That five-year period when Kyle was lost
Peterson夫妇一直在找他
and the Petersons were looking for him,
但是他什么都不记得
he couldn't remember any of it.
他在康涅狄格接受治疗
Well, he did through therapy in Connecticut.
他被一个叫Adam Baylin的人收养了
He was abducted by a man named Adam Baylin.
Adam Baylin就是那个
Adam Baylin, that was the name of the grad student
和Kyle长得很像的毕业生
who looked like Kyle.
很明显 Noah和Baylin的死去的儿子
Apparently, Noah bore a striking resemblance
长得异常相似
to Baylin's dead son.
他绑♥架♥了他
He kidnapped him.
然后迷惑了他 把他当亲身儿子
Clearly deluded, he raised him as his own
养了5年
for the next five years.
虽然这样 但是值得庆幸的是
Now, the good news, if there can be any
in these circumstances,
他对他很好
is that he treated him very well.
Noah说他们在一起的时候
Noah said that they spent most of their time together
他都教他很多
with him teaching him.