剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表
两百年前 九名骑士创立了我们骑士团
Nearly 200 years ago, 9 knights founded our order.
《骑士陨落》前情提要
我们是圣殿骑士
We are the Knights Templar.
我们保护无辜
We protect the innocent.
我们乃荣誉之士
We are men of honor.
我们为圣地而战
We fight for the Holy Land.
我们为上帝之荣耀而战
We fight for the glory of God!
我对所有的兄弟都负有责任
I have a responsibility to all the brothers.
如果你不能举起你的剑...
If you cannot hold your own...
我的腿受伤是为了保护你
I hurt my leg protecting you!
洛宗的兰德里与你的妻子通奸
Landry du Lauzon is sleeping with your wife.
加韦恩兄弟...
Brother Gawain...
他与有夫之妇通奸
He had relations with a married woman
如今怀有他的孩子
who now carries his child.
法国的国王派了雇佣兵来杀我们
The King of France has sent mercenaries to kill us.
让这些雇佣兵知道知道
Let these men be in no doubt
他们在与多么强大的对手为敌
that they have chosen a mighty opponent!
是你教会我化悲痛为力量
You taught me use my pain against my enemy.
如果你爱过我的话 饶他一条命
If you ever loved me, spare his life.
你想利用我的爱来救你的爱人
You want to use my love to save your love?
非常好
Very well.
我会饶了他的命
I'll spare his life...
-不 -用你的命来换
- No! - ...and take yours, instead.
孩子 我感觉到在动
The child, I felt it move.
是个女孩
It's a girl!
腓力
Philip!
兰德里
Landry!
你杀了琼恩
You killed Joan!
不 兰德里 是你杀了她
No, Landry. You killed her.
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
你背叛了所有人
You betrayed us all.
我的剑术已远非当年那般稚拙
I'm no longer the novice I once was.
上帝宽恕了你
God has forsaken you.
*歌♥颂圣母*
*Salve, Regina*
*慈悲的母亲*
*Mater misericordiae*
*我们的希望*
*Et spes nostra*
*歌♥颂*
*Salve*
你真的想这样吗
Is this truly what you want?
我是腓力国王的敌人
I am an enemy of King Philip.
她和我在一起就不会安全
She will not be safe if she stays with me.
可她是你的骨肉啊
But she's your flesh and blood.
你想让我怎样 让她终年颠沛流离吗
What would you have me do? Submit her to a life of peril?
我想让她在父亲身边长大
I would see her grow up with her father.
这是你当初没能享受到的幸事
A blessing you failed to receive.
坦柯雷德
Tancrede.
按我说的来吧
Honor my request.
她会在远离此地的家庭中长大
She will grow up in a home far away from here.
不会有人知道她的去向
And no one will know of her location.
你现在要做什么
What will you do now?
我要去沙特尔圣所
I will go to the Temple in Chartres,
向骑士兄弟们道歉
make amends with our Templar brothers.
-你觉得这明智吗 -你什么意思
- Do you think that's wise? - Your meaning?
我们有很多兄弟战死凡尔赛
Many of our brothers died at Versailles.
沙特尔的很多人都归罪于你
Many at Chartres hold you accountable.
那我就更要去求得他们的原谅了
That's all the more reason I must seek their forgiveness.
兰德里 你误会我的意思了
Landry, you misunderstand me.
他们不会欢迎你回去的
They will not welcome you back.
当然会欢迎 我可是骑士团长
Of course they will. I'm a Temple Master.
可你的圣所都没了
Of a Temple that no longer exists.
如果我不再是圣殿骑士 那我算什么
What am I if not a Templar?
你是一名父亲
You're a father.
你是一名父亲
You're a father.
我不配当她的父亲
I am unworthy of her.
我必须得去沙特尔圣所
I have to go to Chartres.
我必须和我的兄弟们解释清楚
I have to make things right with our brothers.
再次得到上帝的宽恕
I have to make things right with God.
只有到那时 我才能弥补她
Only then can I make things right with her.
那你必须得去了
Then you must go.
原谅我
Forgive me.
愿上帝保佑你
God bless you.
愿上帝祝福你
God keep you.
愿上帝守护你
God protect you.
我永远不会忘记你的恩情
I'll never forget this.
你的女儿会接受洗礼
Your daughter, she will be baptized.
叫什么名字
With what name?
伊芙
Eve.
就叫她伊芙吧
She will be called Eve.
来吧 伊芙
Come on, Eve.
来者何人
Who's there?
洛宗的兰德里 巴黎圣殿骑士团长
Landry du Lauzon, Master of the Temple at Paris.
打开大门
Open the gate.
稍等 团长大人
One moment, Master.
这里不欢迎你
You're not welcome here.
-我是骑士团长 -你什么都不是
- I'm a Temple Master. - You're nothing.
巴黎圣殿骑士团毁于你手
The Paris Temple fell because of you.
我不会让此地再遭你毒手
I will not see the same happen here!
你被骑士团驱逐了
You are expelled from the Order.
我被驱逐了
I'm expelled?
大团长
Grand master?
大团长 求您了
Grand master, please.
兄弟们 求你们了
Brothers, please.
你背叛了骑士团
You betrayed the brotherhood.
你作为圣殿骑士的所有权利全部废除
All rights and claims as a Templar have been revoked.
你的刑罚将是被放逐
And your sentence is banishment.
骑士陨落
第二季 第一集
开门 快给我开门
Open the gate! Open it!
上周就没让你进来 上上周也一样
We didn't let you in last week. Or the week before that.
大团长已经宣布你不再是圣殿骑士了
The Grandmaster's made it clear you're not a Templar anymore.
没事了 没事了
It's all right. It's all right.
德莫莱已经批准了你的请求
De Molay's granted your request.
他会考虑是否让你重新加入
He will consider your case for readmittance.
兄弟
Brother.
兄弟
Brother.
我们不是要去会议厅吗
Aren't we going to the council chamber?
只有骑士兄弟才能进入圣所
Only brothers are allowed inside the Temple.
你为什么会批准
Why are you allowing this?
兰德里把巴黎圣所的金子都丢下了
Landry's the fool who left the gold in the Paris Temple.
他不配得到我们的重新考量
He's unworthy of our consideration.
他是我们最强大的战士之一
He is one of our most capable fighters.
几周以来 你一直睡在圣所的墙外
For weeks, you have slept outside the Temple walls
几乎没有饮食
with little to eat or drink,
乞求重新回到骑士团
begging to be allowed back into the brotherhood.
为什么
Why?
因为你们是我的家人 我的兄弟
Because you are my family and my brothers.
没有了你们 我什么都不是
And without you... I'm nothing.
我一无所有
I have nothing.
我深知自己犯了大错
I know my mistakes.
无论是作为圣殿骑士 还是一个男人
I have failed as a Templar
我都失败了
and as a man,
但是 请你们允许我赎罪
but please, allow me to atone for my sins
接受上帝 和你们所有人的监督
in the eyes of God... and all of you.
兰德里已被恶魔毒害
Landry's been corrupted by the Devil.
他和国王的妻子通奸
He slept with the king's wife
并诞下一子
and sired a child with her.
仅此一条便足以将其驱逐
That alone is reason for expulsion.
弟兄们 难道你们没有人违背过誓言吗
And, brothers, have none of you broken a vow?
没有人违背过我们的信条吗
Not one rule of our code?
看来坦柯雷德不止是为兰德里辩护
It appears Brother Tancrede reveals more about himself
更吐露了自己的本性
than he defends Landry.
腓力国王进攻我们不就是因为兰德里吗
Did not King Philip attack us because of Landry?
难道我们忘了自己的使命
剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表