剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表
Nothing would please me more, Your Holiness,
但你真的觉得这样做明智吗
but do you really think that's wise?
为什么会不明智
Why wouldn't it be?
无意冒犯 教皇陛下
With the greatest respect, Your Holiness,
我们的国王和我们反♥目♥了
we have a king who has declared us his enemy,
有传言说 前任教皇的死亡
and rumors abound that he's responsible
他是幕后黑手
for your predecessor's death.
发起另一场
To embark on another --
不要对腓力国王抱有任何担忧
Push away any concern you have about King Philip
把心思花在更重要的任务上
and turn mind toward the more important task.
上帝将圣殿骑士团
God has ordained the Knights Templar
任命为执行人 我也会让你们履行职责
as his executioners, and I would have you act as such.
作为上帝谦卑的仆人 希望你们可以
As God's humble servant, I would have you spread word
把我重返圣地的愿望
to every Templar temple of my wishes
告诉每一位圣殿骑士
to return to the Holy Land.
腓力国王怎么办
And King Philip?
让我来操心
Leave him to me.
您的智慧引导并鼓舞着我们 教皇陛下
Your wisdom both honors us and guides us, Your Holiness.
是上帝的智慧在引导我
It is God's wisdom that guides me.
也会继续引导我们所有人
As it will continue to guide us all.
我不能帮你这个忙 小姐
I can do that for you, my lady.
我知道你能做哪些事
I am aware of what you can and cannot do.
但我了解我丈夫
But I know my husband.
我知道他喜欢什么 也知道他现在需要什么
And I know what he likes and what he needs right now.
我自己一个人就行 谢谢
I'm capable of doing this myself, thank you.
但你可以告诉我 我丈夫在哪
But what you can do is tell me where my husband is.
他经常在圣所里 小姐
He's often at the Temple, my Lady.
是吗
Is he?
您想让我帮您去叫他吗
Would you like me to call him for you?
不 不用了
No. No.
我
I'll --
我会亲自去看他
I'll visit him instead.
找到了
Ah, there you are!
我从未想到伊芙的父亲是一名圣殿骑士
I never would have guessed Eve's father was a Templar.
来 兰德里
Come, Landry.
逗一逗你的女儿
Play with your daughter.
我知道 伊芙的母亲已经离开了我们
I understand Eve's mother's no longer with us.
是啊
No.
她是一个伟大的女人
No, she was a remarkable woman.
我们会怀念她的
And she's missed.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
打扰了
Forgive the intrusion,
但你的圣殿骑士兄弟们来了
but some of your fellow Templars have arrived.
你想让我迎接他们吗
Would you like me to welcome them?
不用了 谢谢 掌事修女
Uh, no thank you, Mother Superior.
我们 我们自己可以迎接这些兄弟
We'll, uh -- We'll welcome these brothers ourselves.
兄弟们 你们好
Greetings, brothers.
请别介意我们感到惊讶
Forgive our surprise.
我们本期待看到一些我们自己的圣殿骑士
We were expecting to see some of our own Templar brothers.
当然了
Of course.
你为什么千里迢迢从
What brings you so far from...?
-阿维乐 -阿维乐赶过来的
- Arville. - ?Arville?
有点儿远啊
That's quite a distance.
有传言说圣殿骑士经常光顾这个修道院
There's been rumor of a Templar frequenting this convent,
做出些个令人不齿之事
engaging in unspeakable acts.
什么令人不齿的事
What unspeakable acts?
表明你的身份
Identify yourselves.
如果你们两个都不是我说的圣殿骑士
If neither of you are the Templar I speak of,
你们没什么可怕的
you have nothing to fear.
我叫坦柯雷德·德霍特维尔
My name is Tancrede de Hautville.
我是洛宗的兰德里
I'm Landry du Lauzon.
兄弟 你为什么要对着圣殿骑士拔剑呢
Brother, why would you draw your sword on a fellow Templar?
因为我见过这些马
Because I know that horse.
而且圣殿骑士拿的是剑 不是弩
And because Templars carry swords, not crossbows.
而且 你也不是圣殿骑士
And because you are not Templars.
杀了他们
Kill them!
进去
Inside!
你们去躲起来
Get yourselves to safety.
告诉其他修女们
Tell the rest of your sisters.
找个房♥间躲起来 锁上
Find a room, lock the door.
-我们走 -我不走
- Let's go. - I'm not leaving.
没时间了 安
There's no time, Anne.
坦柯雷德 这儿是我的家
Tancrede, this is my home.
有些危险人物在这儿冒充圣殿骑士
Dangerous men impersonating Templars are here.
我们必须要走了 安
We have to leave, Anne.
安 求你了
Anne, please.
-走吧 -好吧
- Come on. - ?All right.
赶紧上马 往沙特尔方向走
Get the horses. Take the road to Chartres.
我们会跟上来的
We'll be right behind you.
快走
Go.
我会杀了你的 还有你的孩子
I'm gonna kill you, and then your baby!
快 快点儿
Hurry. Hurry up.
你是谁 我从没对你做过什么
Who are you? I've done nothing to you!
你再想想 兰德里
Oh but you have, Landry.
路易王子
Prince Louis!
他们带着孩子跑了
They're getting away with the baby!
把马给我 杀了圣殿骑士
Give me the horse! Kill the Templar!
兰德里
Landry!
我们必须走了
We have to go.
兰德里 走吧
Landry, come on.
安 安
Anne! Anne!
他们一定是从这儿附近经过的
They must have come through here somewhere.
我和伊芙的团聚最终
I'm finally reunited with Eve
只是让她再次被人从我手中夺走
only to have her ripped from my grasp.
我就知道来看她是个错误
I knew it was a mistake coming to see her.
如果没有我们 伊芙就会死
Eve would be dead had we not.
安和格雷西亚也是
Anne and Grecia, as well.
难以想象 怎么会有路易王子这种混♥蛋♥
How in God's name could that bastard Prince Louis
会做追杀一个无辜的孩子这种事情
do such a thing, hunting an innocent child?
腓力一定发现了伊芙还活着
Philip must have found out that Eve was still alive,
于是派路易来杀她
dispatched Louis to kill her.
我们不能让他得逞
We'll make sure he doesn't.
走吧
Come on.
这就是你帮我摧毁圣殿骑士团的方法
This is how you're gonna help me destroy the Templars?
用长生不老药和芳香油
With elixirs and scented oils?
我们来这儿干嘛
What are we doing here?
圣殿骑士团一直是一个神秘的组织
The Templars have always been an order shrouded in mystery.
那就请你为我揭秘吧
Then by all means, enlighten me.
其中一位创始人也是第一位大团长
One of the founders and first Templar Grandmaster
雨果·德·帕英 布洛瓦的西奥博尔德之子
was Hugh de Payens, the son of Theobald of Blois.
那个密谋反亨利一世的骑士吗
The Knight who conspired against King Henry I?
就是他
One and the same.
但这对我有什么帮助
And this helps me how?
总所周知圣殿骑士团极其尊重
The Templars are renown for having great respect
他们的创始成员
for their founding members,
没人比雨果·德·帕英更重要
and no one's more important than Hugh de Payens.
有多重要
Well, how important?
他不再是以人的身份被人们敬仰
The man's no longer regarded as just a man.
而是上升到了神一般的地位
He's been elevated to mythical status.
事实上 圣殿骑士不只是拜上帝
In fact, the Templars don't just worship God.
他们还拜他
They worship him, as well.
就像一直有谣言说
Just as there have always been rumors
圣殿骑士团崇拜偶像
of the Templars worshipping idols,
我知道在哪儿可以找到他们的偶像
I know where to find those idols.
你说的这些是真的 还是你瞎编的
Is this real, or did you just make all of this up?
你还想不想摧毁圣殿骑士团了
Do you want to destroy the Templars or not?
路易 路易
Louis? Louis?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
走到灯前来
Step into the light.
我保证不会伤害你
I promise you no harm will come to you.
玛格丽特公主
剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表