剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表
你的仇恨裹挟着你 让你不仅背叛了我
Your hatred pushed you to betray not only me,
还背叛了圣殿骑士
but the Templars, as well.
你说错都在我
You think I'm the only one
难道你就能独善其身吗 兰德里
at fault here, Landry, hmm?
睁开眼看看吧
Open your eyes.
德莫莱大团长 乌里克
Grandmaster De Molay, Ulric,
他们都是你害死的
their deaths are on you.
你所做过的事害死了他们
Because of what you've wrought.
我救了你的命
I saved your life,
还为此成了残废
and I'm crippled because of it.
琼恩王后为了救你牺牲了自己
Queen Joan sacrificed her life to save yours instead.
还有圣殿骑士
And the Templars?
腓力国王将他们抹杀干净
King Philip obliterated them
就因为他对你恨之入骨
because of his hatred for you.
因为你背叛了他
Because you betrayed him!
我知道这样的结果我要背负多少责任
I know the part I've played in all of this.
我也曾在兄弟们
And I have sought forgiveness
以及上帝的眼中寻求宽恕
in the eyes of Brothers and of God.
但我从未对兄弟们举戈相向
But I didn't raise arms against my Brothers.
加韦恩 我没有亲手杀死他们
No, Gawain, I didn't kill them.
是你动的手
You did.
是你 加韦恩
You did, Gawain!
是你杀的
You did!
有人看到圣殿骑士往这边去了
Templars were spotted heading this way!
上帝最强大的军队
God's greatest army...
有如滴水入沙漠 烟消云散了
has evaporated like water in the desert.
上帝会为此审判你的 加韦恩
God will judge you for that, Gawain.
上帝会为许多事审判我们的 兰德里
God judges us for many things, Landry.
不论我们是不是圣殿骑士
Templar or not.
这就是您的意愿吗 主
Is this your will, Lord?
兰德里的逃脱 是您对我违抗您的旨意
Is Landry's escape retribution for my actions
背叛我的下属的报应吗
against you and my fellow man?
请告诉我 主
Tell me, Lord. Please.
我如何冒犯了您
How have I offended thee?
要如何赎罪
How can I atone?
自从母亲去世后我再没见过您祈祷
I haven't seen you pray since Mother's death.
也许我该留在巴黎
Perhaps I should stay in Paris
-直到这一切过去 -不
- until all of this is over. - No.
你要嫁给爱德华王子
You are to marry Prince Edward.
我们不能让英格兰成为敌人
We cannot afford to make England our enemy.
但是 父亲 现在离开不安全
But, Father, to leave now, it isn't safe.
我已经安排了一支低调的出行车队
I have already arranged a discreet departure.
没有随行人员或侍女
No retinue, no ladies-in-waiting.
只有几个侍卫跟着 避免引起怀疑
Just a handful of guards so as not to arouse suspicion.
再见 父亲
Goodbye, Father.
伊莎贝拉
Isabella.
什么事 父亲
Yes, Father?
答应我一件事
Promise me something.
任何事都可以
Anything.
你要成为英格兰的女王
You are to be Queen of England.
你必须成为狼
You must always be the wolf,
而不是羊
never the sheep.
你决不能听信
And you must never listen
在你周围愚昧之人的言语
to the fools that surround you.
这是个弱肉强食的世界
This world only responds to the closed fist.
永远不要做弱者
Not the open hand.
一定记住
Never forget that.
我绝不会忘记您的教训 父亲
I'll never forget any of your lessons, Father.
我会谨遵您的教导
I will heed your instruction
就像您在我身旁一般执掌权政
and rule as if you were right there beside me.
行行好吧
Alms for the poor.
给穷苦之人一些零碎钱吧
Charity for the less fortunate.
你这混♥蛋♥
Ya piss-ants.
塔卢斯兄弟
Brother Talus.
我们一直祈祷能找到你
Oh, we prayed that we would find you.
快来
Come.
罗恩
Rhone.
我是个累赘 瓦桑特
I'm dead weight, Vasant.
你们得继续前进
You need to keep moving.
我们在前进 而且你要跟我们一起
We are. And you're coming with us.
圣殿骑士
The Templars!
这边 圣殿骑士
This way! The Templars!
圣殿骑士
The Templars!
圣殿骑士
The Templars!
圣殿骑士
Templars!
别管我 快走
Leave me! Go!
走啊
Go!
不 我们是圣殿骑士
No! No, no, we're Templars.
我们能对付他们
We can take them on.
就算你在力量强盛的状态
Even if you were at full strength,
这也会是场艰苦的战斗
it would be an uphill battle.
瓦桑特 带罗恩去安全的地方
Vasant, get Rhone to safety.
我会为你们拖延足够长的时间
I'll delay them long enough for you to escape.
不要 塔卢斯团长
No, Master Talus.
你们才刚开始当上圣殿骑士
Your life as Templars have just begun.
如果上帝眷顾 我们会重逢的
If God sees to it, we will be reunited again.
在我把你也打倒之前 立刻离开
Now go before I strike you down, as well.
-瓦桑特 -塔卢斯团长
- Vasant. - Master Talus.
-抓住他们 -瓦桑特 快帮我
- Get them! - Help me, Vasant!
我带来了我自己的钥匙
I brought my own key.
玛格丽特
Margaret!
玛格丽特
Margaret?
他们对你做了什么
Oh, what did they do to you?
他们都干了什么
What have they done?
路易 你来救我了
Louis, you came for me.
当然
Always.
玛格丽特 你做了什么
Margaret, what did you do?
你做了什么
What did you do?
不 玛格丽特
No. No, no, no, Margaret.
不要死
No, no, no, no, no, no.
玛格丽特
No, Margaret.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
看着我
Look at me.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
看着我
Look at me.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
爬高点好更接近上帝
To get closer to God.
是你做的吗
Did you do this?
是的
Yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
把这个喝了
Drink this.
-坦柯雷德 你得好好休息 -没时间了
- Tancrede, you must rest. - There's no time, Brother.
我必须到屋顶上去
I have to get to the roof.
屋顶
The roof?
当一位圣殿骑士与他的战友们失散了
When a Templar's separated from his comrades,
他就会天一亮去高处给他们发信♥号♥♥
he moves to higher ground at first light and signals them.
如果我们分离 这就是我们寻找对方的办法
It's our way of finding each other if we get split up.
塔卢斯救了你们
Talus saved you?
从一群士兵中间
From a clutch of men-at-arms.
到处都有士兵
There are men-at-arms everywhere.
我们怎么才能逃出巴黎
How are we going to escape Paris?
石膏矿坑
The gypsum mines.
城市下方有很长的矿道四处延伸
Beneath the city are miles and miles of sprawling tunnels.
入夜之后 我们就利用它们
When night falls, we can use them
潜入王宫庭院
to get ourselves into the Royal Gardens
神不知鬼不觉
unbeknownst to anyone.
我们可以从那里夺取王室船只
And from there, we can take the Royal Ship.
然后尽快逃离这里
We can sail as far away from here as we can.
去王宫
The Palace?
剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表