剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表
腓力绝对料想不到
Philip would never expect it.
因为我们是自寻死路
Because it'll lead to our deaths.
-肯定还有别的办法 -没有了
- There must be another way. - No, there isn't.
全城都封锁了
The city's locked down.
这是我们唯一的出路
This is the only way out.
那么就都同意了
We're in agreement, then.
瓦桑特
Vasant.
我们可以通过这里进入王宫
We can get to the palace through here.
你和琼恩王后就是在这里私会
This is where you and Queen Joan met up.
你们的私情也算是有点好处
At least something came from that affair.
现在别说了 加韦恩
Not now, Gawain.
你能跟着来是因为大家让你来
You're only here because each of us allows it.
要不是安和加百列
If it wasn't for Anne and Gabriel,
你早就死了
you'd be dead right now.
-我也救了她的女儿 -够了
- As would his daughter if not for me. - Enough.
等出了巴黎 你们俩随便打
You two can have at it once we're outside of Paris.
那就等出了巴黎再算账
When we're outside of Paris, then.
安
Anne.
河道就在前面了
The river is just down here.
圣殿骑士
Templars!
圣殿骑士
Templars!
快走
Move.
坦柯雷德
Tancrede!
安
Anne!
安
Anne.
安 安 看着我 看着我
Anne, Anne, look at me, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
坚持住
Stay with me.
快啊
Come on!
安
Anne!
坦柯雷德 不
Tancrede! No!
坦柯雷德
Tancrede!
把他按住
Hold him back!
想想你的女儿
Think of your daughter.
我们团聚了
We're together.
我爱你
I love you.
船开走了
The ship is all there.
不 不
No! No!
不 不
No, no!
把能开的船都开进塞纳河
I want every available ship in the Seine now.
抓住他们
Get them!
是 陛下
Yes, sire.
抓一个人 能用多久
How long does it take to capture one man?
这些金子 我所有的一切
All of this gold, everything I have is useless
没有兰德里的头陪衬 都没用
unless I have Landry's head beside it.
陛下 您的钱完全足够
Your Majesty, you have enough money
派遣雇佣兵搜索整个人间
to dispatch mercenaries to the ends of the earth
也足够消灭圣殿骑士的任何残余
to dispense with any vestiges of the Templars,
然后还能还清您的债务
as well as cover your debts.
并不是所有的债
Not all of your debts.
我被你痛打 折磨
I've been beaten and tortured,
但你居然下令要处死我女儿
but you ordered the execution of my daughter.
你以为我会让你
You didn't think I'd let you
逃脱惩罚吗
get away with that, did you?
卫兵
Guards!
不会有人来帮你的
There's no one coming to your aid.
他们要么出去找我 要么死了
They're either looking for me or they're dead.
路易
Louis?
路易
Louis?
你真该善待我的爱人
You should've been kinder to the women I love.
而我也如您所说 完全无用
As you reminded me, I am worthless.
老王已死
The king is dead.
新王万岁
Long live the king.
你好像很疲惫 兰德里
You look tired, Landry.
上帝原谅了你
God has forsaken you.
剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表