剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表
Rhone!
谢谢
Thank you.
新兵 我们走
Initiates, let's go.
立刻
Now.
我们走 快
Let's go. Move!
德雷帕 下去吧
Draper, leave us.
试图揣测上帝旨意的人可能会被逼疯
A man can be driven to madness trying to comprehend God's will.
看着奈蒙兄弟倒下
To see Brother Naimon fallen
看着一个有如此前途的新兵被夺去生命
and an Initiate with such promise, taken from this world,
而有的人
while another,
不配得到神的恩典 却仍苟活于世
unworthy of God's grace yet draws breath.
不禁让人信念动摇
It threatens to corrupt the mind.
送他们出战的并不是我
I didn't send them on that mission,
手持利剑夺他们性命的亦不是我
nor did I clutch the sword that took them of that life.
无论是否杀人 责任都在你
You needn't clutch the blade to bear responsibility.
我明令你回归战阵
I commanded you to fall to formation,
你却违背了我的命令
yet you disobeyed my direct order.
我是想救雷纳德
I was trying to save Raynald.
你是想给你自己揽功劳
You were trying to glorify yourself.
正好证明了你
Proof you're no different
还是那个当初违背圣殿誓言的人
than when you disobeyed your Templar vows.
我不再是那个人了
I am no longer that man.
可你的行径戳穿了你
Your actions speak otherwise.
圣殿骑士的使命是为上帝添荣光 而非自己
A Templar's mission is to glorify God, not himself.
但你所为不仅证明了你不配为圣殿骑士
But you have shown yourself unworthy of being a Templar,
更不配做新兵
as you are unworthy of being an Initiate.
你回来骑的那匹马
The horse you returned with...
会有人装上些粮食
she'll be saddled with supplies.
骑上它 走吧
Take her and leave.
你不适合做圣殿骑士
The Templar life is not for you.
你不是那种愿意为了上帝的事业献身的人
It's for men committed to the cause.
走吧 兰德里
Leave us, Landry...
抛弃骑士团的规制 抛弃我们的誓言吧
free of our rules, free of our vows.
离开我们 莫再回来
Leave us and never return.
将军
Checkmate.
抱歉 陛下
My apologies, Your Majesty.
巴黎骑士团圣所遭人闯入洗劫了
The Paris Temple has been broken into and robbed.
圣殿骑士侵入了我的城市
The Templars entered my city?
还不能确定 陛下
We can't prove that, Your Grace.
不能吗
Can't we?
何事如此紧急 你要将我和我儿都叫起来
What was so urgent you would awaken my son and I from sleep?
正是此事 陛下
This, Your Majesty.
圣殿骑士犯她贞洁 还要亵渎她的尸身
The Templar defiles her in life and in death.
他为何要剖开她的腹部
Why would he cut her open like this?
为了取出婴儿
To remove the child.
他为什么要做这等事
What would give him cause to do such a thing?
那孩子还活着
The baby is alive.
快滚 不然我把你活劈了
Go away, or I shall cut you in half!
自从路西法堕入地狱
Ohh, has a more tragic fall ensued
可曾有比这更可悲的堕落吗
since Lucifer was cast out of heaven?
原本是光荣的圣殿骑士
A great and glorious Knight of the Temple,
甚至或许是全巴黎最强大的剑士
perhaps the greatest swordsman in all of Paris,
谁知竟堕落至这般惨景
reduced to such a piteous state.
快滚 不然我宰了你
Get out, or I'll kill you!
我可不是来送死的 加韦恩
I did not come here to die, Gawain.
我是来给你新的使命的
I came to offer you renewed purpose.
我还需要使命做什么
What need I of purpose? Hmm?
正是使命害我堕落至此
Purpose is what brought me to this.
这青萍之末 有时卷起大风能毁掉一个人
Sometimes the seeds of a man's destruction
有时却也能送人一飞冲天
are also the seeds of his redemption.
路西法加冕魔王 不正是在堕落之后吗
After his fall, did not Lucifer gain his own throne?
我这是给你第二次机会 加韦恩
I'm offering you a second chance, Gawain...
除非你堕落太深 无力抓住了
if you are not too far gone to take it.
我不是巴黎最强大的剑士
I'm not the greatest swordsman in Paris.
我是全法国最强大的剑士
The greatest swordsman in all of France.
剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表