剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表
On my honor, as your King,
我会让他们血债血偿
they will suffer as you have suffered.
所有在圣殿骑士手下受过苦的人
All those who have suffered at the hands of the Templars
将得到金币和面包作为补偿
will be compensated with coin and bread!
谢谢您 国王陛下
Thank you, My Lord!
愿上帝保佑我们的国王
God bless Our King!
愿上帝保佑腓力国王
God bless King Philip!
他们一定会下地狱烧死 而你就是那个唯一
They must burn in Hell, and you alone are the one...
怎么会
What?
是你
It is you!
王子 路易王子
Prince! Prince Louis!
你就是那个人
You're the one who --
我能理解
I know.
我是父亲的得力助手
And I am my father's right hand.
我向你保证 会坚决处置圣殿骑士团
And I promise you, the Templars will be dealt with accordingly.
这个可怜女人因家破人亡而变得歇斯底里
This poor woman is hysterical due to unimaginable loss!
但我向你保证
But I give you my word,
国王会为你声张正义
you will have the King's justice.
然后你的心灵就会得到安宁了
And then you shall have peace.
我听说你在护送
I heard you were escorting
我们的拉撒路兄弟回家
our Lazarus Brother home.
我想在路上或许会需要帮手
Thought we might aid in the endeavor.
罗恩 凯尔顿和瓦桑特会确保你们安全通行
Brothers Rhone, Kelton, Vasant to ensure your safe passage.
兄弟们
Brothers.
谢谢你 塔卢斯兄弟
Thank you, Brother Talus.
快点
Hurry up!
愿上帝保佑你
Bless you.
可怜的人们
Poor souls.
被感染的人们是为我们的救济品而来
Those affected come for our alms.
他们待在这里是因为无处可去
They stay because there's nowhere else to go.
愿上帝保佑你 圣殿骑士
Bless you, Templar.
还能再次成为兄弟会的一员是我的福分
I'm blessed to be part of the Brotherhood again.
这件事能够最终实现
Something that would never have come to light
-多亏了你 兄弟 -我很高兴你能回来
- without you, Brother. - Glad to have you back.
但如果像你曾计划的那样
But you never would have been a Templar again
与撒旦教♥徒♥作战至死 那你就没有机会
if you'd have died fighting the Luciferians
再成为圣殿骑士了
as you'd intended.
不要先寻求救赎 然后又在
Do not seek redemption and then throw it away
近在咫尺的地方丢弃了它 兄弟
when it is within arm's reach, Brother.
我曾一度迷失方向
I was lost, disconnected.
你女儿就会成为孤儿
Your daughter would have been alone.
这是个错误
It was a mistake.
我的罪不止一桩
I'm guilty of many.
又不只你一人如此
Well, you're not alone in that.
我过去的一个女人又回到了我的生活
A woman from my past has come back into my life.
我曾对她用情至深
And with her, the feelings I once held.
我们本来是要结婚的
We were to be married,
在一片不大不小的大麦田里度过余生
live out our days on a modest barley estate.
但上帝让她成为了一名修女
But God's will led her to become a nun,
如此一来 她也让我走上了如今的道路
and in doing so, she showed me my own path
为上帝奉献一生
to a life dedicated to God.
静下来时 我常常梦想着与她一起的生活
In quiet moments, I often dream of a life with her,
那是我们所放弃的生活
the life we walked away from.
但我的追寻是不可能实现的
But what I seek is impossible.
这是个不可能的梦想
It's an impossible dream.
我想到伊芙时也会有这种感觉
I too share that feeling when I think about Eve.
你想她吗
You miss her?
想到骨子里了
With all my heart.
真高兴你回来了 兄弟
Well, I'm glad to have you back, Brother,
哪怕只是听我倒倒苦水也好
if only to share in my misery.
谢谢你来陪我
Thank you for accompanying me.
应该是我感谢你陪我才对
It is I who should be thanking you for your company.
也谢谢你的倾听
And your ears.
以及你给我的温暖
And your warmth.
这真是求之不得的礼物
It's been a most welcome gift.
你难道喜欢
You prefer it
在婚礼上被人叫做泼妇吗
to being called a shrew on your wedding day?
那时你还很年轻
You were very young.
那时我喝得烂醉
I was very drunk.
你现在也是
You're very drunk now.
你担心未来的想法是对的
You're right to worry about the future.
法国的王后向来命不怎么好
France is not always kind to queens.
但我哥哥爱你
But my brother loves you,
他的爱可是很难得的
and he doesn't love easily,
而爱也不是结婚的前提
nor is it required in marriage.
相信我
Trust me.
要是他不爱你 我会知道的
If he didn't love you, I would know.
我也一定会告诉你
And I would tell you.
敬姐妹
To sisters.
敬姐妹
To sisters.
你能看到树叶在微风中飘舞吗
Do you see the leaves dancing in the breeze?
兄弟们 欢迎来到圣拉撒路教堂
Brothers, welcome to the Church of St. Lazarus.
谢谢你的招待 加百列
Thank you for this meal, Gabriel.
真是一顿丰盛的大餐
A generous meal indeed.
谢谢你将我安全地护送到这里
Thank you for escorting me here safely
这样我才能享受这顿大餐
so that I could enjoy it.
加百列兄弟
Brother Gabriel,
就算在自己家里 你也要戴着面具吗
need you wear that mask in your own house?
是的 为了你们好
Yes, for your sake.
多谢您的周到考虑
That's gracious of you.
别这样 这是你自己家
Please, this is your home.
吃鱼吗
Fish?
谢谢
Thank you.
如果她能不得病 那我们也能
If she survived, so can we.
欢迎 兄弟
Welcome, Brother.
我不是有意吓到你的
I didn't mean to startle you.
我是西奥菲尔
Theophile.
刚刚的赞歌♥
The hymns.
非常好听
They sounded very good.
我颇为惊讶
I'm surprised.
我们以纯洁的心赞美神
We praise God with clean hearts.
我建议你也这么做
I suggest you learn to do the same.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
在给油灯添油
Filling our lamps with oil.
不管你信不信 我们的确需要照明
Believe it or not, we do need illumination.
你怎么能与他们共同生活而不被感染
How do you live amongst them without catching their affliction?
因为我已经得病了
Can't catch what I already have.
你是个
You're a --
麻风病人 恐怕是的
Leper? Afraid so.
而你是个圣殿骑士
And you're a Templar.
但作为一个圣殿骑士 你还不够勇敢
You're not very brave for a Templar, are you?
我们要往罗马再派遣一位信使
We're sending another messenger to Rome.
希望他能以麻风病乞丐的身份
Hopefully he can go unnoticed
不受察觉地潜入
as a simple leper beggar
并向教廷示警
and alert the Papal Authority.
加百列
Gabriel.
你的妻子和儿子还好吗
How fare your wife and son?
我的妻子和我的长子 维克多
My wife and my elder son, Victor,
仍然居住在我的家乡
still live on my family lands.
维克多现在已经长得很强壮 英俊
Victor has grown strong, handsome,
而且甚至比我还高了
and even taller than me now.
难以置信
Impossible.
你有家人
You have a family?
我患上了这可恶的疾病
I acquired this wretched disease,
与其让他们有感染的风险 或远远躲开
but rather than hide away and risk infecting them,
不如加入圣拉撒路骑士团
I joined the Order of St. Lazarus,
寻找一个人生目标
seeking a purpose.
他们还会来探望吗
They still visit?
那是我一年中最开心的日子
It's the happiest day of my year.
但我能看到我的缺席造成的损害
But I can see my absence has taken its toll.
我慢慢变成了遥远的回忆
剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表