剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表
《骑士陨落》前情提要
因为忠心待你 我才会瘸
I am crippled because of my loyalty to you.
你的腿会瘸全因上帝的旨意
You are crippled because it's God's will.
我这是给你第二次机会 加韦恩
I'm offering you a second chance, Gawain.
腓力国王下令要你让出圣座
King Philip demands you vacate the Holy See.
至于怎么让你下台让位 他让我自己看着办
But the means of your removal -- Well, he left that up to me.
化为灰烬吧
Solvet Saeclum in favilla.
昆汀去了
Quentin's dead.
我有个更重要的任务派给你
I have an even more vital task for you.
是洗礼的卷宗吗 殿下
The Baptismal Rolls, Your Grace?
-这是谁干的 -我自己干的
- Who did this to you? - I did it to myself.
别骗我了 兄弟
Don't lie to me, brother.
这座圣所本就容不下
There is no place in the Temple
曾经背叛兄弟的人
for a man who will betray his brothers.
打开大门
Open the gates!
打开大门
Open the gates!
打开大门
Open the gates!
打开大门
Open the gates!
快 打开大门
Quickly, open it up.
是德雷帕
Draper.
乌里克 兄弟们 来帮忙
Ulric. Brothers, help.
你
You!
你应该让我跟他们一起去
You should have let me go with them!
那样的话 我就得连你也一起埋了
Then I'd be burying you, as well.
退后 新兵
Step back, Initiate.
否则 我可以担♥保♥你即刻就可以和他们团聚
Or I promise, you will join them presently.
骑士陨落
第二季 第三集
大人 陛下
My Lord. Your Grace.
我来介绍加韦恩爵士
I present Sir Gawain.
就是你一直念叨的那个人吗
Is this the man you've been prattling on about?
曾经的圣殿骑士
Former Templar?
是的
It is.
我也要亲自掂量一下这个人的分量
I too would gauge the man's worth.
我会派人叫你的
I will send for you.
走 我们还有急事
Come. We have pressing matters.
德诺加雷
De Nogaret.
殿下
My Lord.
你和我们的朋友谈过了吗
Did you speak to our friend?
陛下 我刚要去那边
I was just on my way there now, Your Majesty.
很好 对他要客气点
Good. Be gentle with him.
他可不像你和我那样心志坚强
He doesn't have the stomach that you and I have.
看起来加韦恩忘记了
It appears Gawain has forgotten
如何向他的国王行礼了 德诺加雷
how to properly greet his king, De Nogaret.
跪下
On your knees.
请您原谅 陛下
Apologies, Your Majesty.
德诺加雷认为你该被允许重新回到我麾下
De Nogaret thinks you should be allowed back in my employ.
为什么
Why?
因为我能协助您杀死兰德里并捣毁圣殿骑士团
Because I can help you kill Landry and destroy the Templars.
一个废人去对付兰德里
A half man against Landry.
你说什么伟大的斗士 就给我见这么个人
You talk of some great warrior, and this is what greets me?
一个站都站不直的 曾经的圣殿骑士
A former Templar incapable of standing erect.
难道需要我给你顾问一下吗 顾问大人
Perhaps I need to counsel you, Counselor.
我不是让你好好表现吗
I told you to present well.
这就是我的好表现了
This is as well as I present...
不来就意味着在解决问题
absent means to fix certain afflictions.
玛格丽特 吾爱
Margaret. My love.
我还以为你要过几天才...
I-I didn't expect you for another --
你母亲的事我表示遗憾
I'm so sorry about your mother.
我也想更早回来
I tried to get here sooner,
但是...
but...
不必多说
No more of this.
你已经回来了
You're here now.
我们是否不该当着陌生人的面如此亲密
Should we trade such intimacies in front of strangers?
他们不是陌生人
They are not strangers.
他们是我最忠诚的部下
They are my most loyal retainers,
而且我保证 他们见过的轻率举动
and they've witnessed more indiscretions
比我们两个加起来都多
than you and I combined, I'll wager.
那请问你和你的部下要往哪里去
And may I ask where you and your retainers are off to?
去为我父亲做事
More of my father's chores to attend to.
这就是成为法兰西未来国王的代价
Such is the price to be the next king of France.
可以晚点再去吗
Might it wait?
我想和你...好好聊一聊
We have so much... catching up to do.
不会太久 等我回来我们再好好聊
I won't be long, and then we can catch up properly.
你先安顿下来吧
Get yourself settled.
我已经安排你去住我母亲的旧寝宫
I've arranged for you to have my mother's old room
我将来的王后要住在王后的房♥间
A queen's chamber for my future queen.
那便如你所愿
As you wish.
但请你务必快些
But please do hurry.
他们就这样走了
And off they go.
伊莎贝拉
Isabella!
男人们假装做着重要的事情
Men playing at doing important things
留我们来处理他们惹出的祸事
and leaving us to clean up after their messes
饱尝他们种下的恶果
and suffer the consequences.
我听不懂你在说什么
I'm quite sure I don't know what you're on about.
路易必须做好今后登上宝座的准备
Louis must prepare himself to one day sit upon the throne.
我无法想象这会对他造成多少压力
I can't even imagine the pressures that weigh upon him.
承担皇室责任的人不止我兄弟一人
My brother is not the only one with royal obligations.
你今后再不必担心任何事 伊莎贝拉
You need not worry about anything from now on, Isabella.
等到路易称王
When the time does come for Louis to be king
我成为法兰西王后时
and I am made queen of France,
我一定会让人照顾好你
I will make sure you are well looked after.
我们现在是姐妹了
We are sisters now.
王宫里永远都会有你的位置
And there will always be a place for you in this house.
我保证
I promise.
不知 我该如何称呼你
Now, what should I call you?
"神父"似乎不太适合
"Father" doesn't seem appropriate.
昨晚你不是叫得挺顺口吗
It was appropriate enough last night.
别进来 我在忙
Not now! I'm busy!
德诺加雷 你有什么事
De Nogaret. What do you want?
抱歉打断了你与友人的神圣交流 雷蒙
Sorry to interrupt communion with your...friend, Raymond,
但是腓力国王要求见你
but King Philip has requested your presence, hmm?
建议你不要让陛下久等
And I would not keep His Majesty waiting.
主教阁下
Your Excellency.
对不起 德雷帕
I'm sorry, Draper.
在我们之中 你心怀着勇气与钦佩
You amongst us all walked the righteous path
走向了正义的道路
with courage and admiration.
我向你保证 兄弟
I promise you, brother,
我们不会让你白白牺牲
your death will not be in vain.
兰德里
Landry?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
在死者入葬前 净化他们的躯体
It is our sacred duty to purify the dead
这是我们神圣的职责
before giving them a proper burial.
给
Here.
拿着
Take it.
在我入团之前
Before I joined the Order, my, uh --
我的祖母刚刚过世了
my grandmother had just passed.
当她去世后 感觉就好像
When she died, it, uh, felt as if
她出了一趟远门 而且永远不会回来了
she'd gone for a long walk and never come back.
不像这种感觉 对吗
This doesn't feel like that, does it?
也不该是这种感觉
Nor should it.
他们不只是死了
These men didn't die.
他们是被处决的
They were executed.
你觉得犯下如此罪行的人
Do you think those who did these horrible things
会得到上帝的宽恕吗
can ever be forgiven by God?
上帝有权抛弃一名罪人
God is within His rights to abandon a sinner.
陛下
Your Majesty.
陛下
Your Majesty.
大主教雷蒙·德·高斯
Archbishop Raymond de Goth.
这里有点冷
A bit chilly in here.
大主教 我恐怕有些坏消息
Archbishop, I am afraid I have some terrible news.
教皇死了
剧集 | 骑士陨落(2017) | 导航列表