剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表
不要再说了
Not another word.
他快受不了了
He's dyin'.
你大概知道法官发生了什么事
You got this idea of what happened to the judge.
只是找不到人来…那个词是什么
You just can't get nobody to, uh, corra-- what's the word?
证实
"Corrobrate" it.
证实
Corroborate.
经常出入法庭跟郡立拘留所 你倒是学了一些词汇
Hang around courtrooms and county jails, you learn some words, don't you?
没错 对执法人员也会有些许了解
Yeah, you learn a few things about lawmen, too.
肯定很精辟
This oughta be good.
在你这种年纪 只有两种人会在外头追捕坏蛋
Only two kinds of guys out in the street chasing bad guys at your age--
一种人是升迁无望 另一种人是热衷到
ones who got passed over for the big chair, and the ones that just love it so much
需要被强行拖离的程度
they're gonna have to be dragged off.
唯一的问题是 到那时 他们还能活着吗
Only question is, will they be breathing when it happens?
我就明说吧
I'm gonna be real clear.
我找你来是要表明 除非你掌握对我当事人不利的证据
I called you here to say that unless you really have something on my client,
除非你要逮捕他 不然就离他远一点 法警
unless you're going to arrest him, you're gonna walk away, Marshal.
不准骚扰他 或甚至是跟他交谈 懂吗
Do not harass him or even speak to him. Is that understood?
我接一下电♥话♥
You mind if I take this?
怎么了 快了 为什么 没事吧
Hey. Soon. Why? Is everything all right?
你跑出去了吧
You're not there, are you?
我可不是在做免钱的善事
Yeah, I'm not doing this shit for free.
快离开我的办公室
Get out of my office.
薇拉 我待会再回电给你
Willa, I'm gonna call you right back.
律师 你没事吧
Counselor, you good?
他是个好家伙
He's a beauty.
他是杀人凶手
He kills people.
法警 我们都了解彼此的职责
You know my job, Marshal. And I know yours.
你真的没事
And you're okay?
我认为你是好意
I think you mean well.
但这不关我的事
But it ain't none of my business.
祝你今天顺心 法警
You have a good day, Marshal.
你也是 卡洛琳
You too, Carolyn.
怎么了
Hey.
我们不是说好了 你得待在旅馆里
I thought we had an agreement about you staying at the hotel.
你到底在哪里
Where are you exactly?
在旅馆附近
Near the hotel.
薇拉 不管你在哪里 不管你在干嘛
Willa... wherever you are, whatever you're doing,
请立刻掉头回旅馆
I want you to turn that narrow ass around and get back to the hotel
在旅馆等我回去
and be there when I return.
不然我会对你发出协寻通报 叫他们逮捕你
Before I put a BOLO out on you and have you arrested.
我听不出来你是不是在开玩笑
I can't tell if you're joking or not.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
没事吧
Everything all right?
我得回旅馆 不过先去找这个女孩谈谈
I gotta get back to the hotel. But let's go talk to this girl first.
你的班是整点开始 不是晚五分钟
Your shift starts on the hour, not five minutes after the hour.
-也不是晚十分钟 -是 先生
Not ten minutes after the hour. Yes, sir.
我是说真的 珊蒂 这是我最后一次警告你
I'm not kidding, Sandy. It's final warning time.
-见鬼了 -什么
Fuck me. What?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我知道的事都告诉你们了 戴尔也还没跟我联络
I already told you everything I know. And I haven't heard from Del,
如果你们是要问这件事的话
if that's what you're wondering.
你今天去桥边做什么 珊蒂
What were you doing down by the bridge today, Sandy?
一定要在这里谈吗
Do we have to do this here?
不在这里谈 也可以去罗宾森警探最爱的地方
Well, it's either here or Detective Robinson's favorite,
跟我们回局里
down at the station.
我可以先把这些酒送过去吗
Can I drop these drinks off first?
她是那种…那叫什么来着 「自讨苦吃」的类型
She one of them, what do you call it-- own worst enemy types.
不晓得 我觉得她很有潜力
Oh, I don't know. I see potential.
我去吧台等你们
I'll be at the bar.
是曼塞尔派你去桥上 还是你自己想去的
Mansell send you to the bridge, or was that your idea?
他没有派我去任何地方
He didn't send me anywhere.
史威提酒吧呢 你也是为了曼塞尔才去那里的
What about Sweety's? You go there for Mansell, too?
他没有派我去任何一个地方 我已经说了
He didn't send me anywhere. I just told you that.
我是去史威提酒吧买♥♥大♥麻♥的 你的朋友呢 我比较喜欢他
And I go to Sweety's for weed. Where'd your friend go? I like him better.
昨晚有个法官在自己车内遭人枪杀
Last night, a judge was shot to death in his car.
他可能是好人 也可能不是
Maybe he was a good man, maybe he wasn't.
但杀害法官的凶手把他的同伴
But the same dude that killed the judge took his companion to a golf course
带去高球场 一枪打烂她的脸
and put a bullet in her head where her face used to be.
我得回去工作了
I need to get back to work.
你是去史威提酒吧买♥♥大♥麻♥的
You went to Sweety's for weed, huh?
对我来说有抒压的效果
Helps me relax when I'm stressed.
这样的话 以目前的情况来看 你会需要很纯的大♥麻♥
In that case, the way things are goin', I'd get your hands on some really good shit.
还是觉得她很有潜力
Still seeing potential?
你绝对不会相信
You're never gonna guess
谁跑来我工作的地方打听你的消息
who just showed up at my work asking about you.
需要送你回旅馆吗
Want me to drop you off back at the hotel?
曼塞尔绝对是把枪交给她了
I got no doubt Mansell put a gun in her hand.
她把枪带去桥上 一定也带去那间酒吧了
She had it with her at the bridge. She must have had it with her at that bar.
我只是觉得该轮到你请我喝酒了
I was just thinking it was time you bought me a drink.
车来了
Oh, the car's here.
你好 午安
Hi. Good afternoon.
我在找我朋友雷兰吉文斯的房♥间
I'm looking for my friend Raylan Givens' room.
你好 请问你是哪位
Hello? Who's calling?
(百分之三 充电中)
所以爸没回来 只能由你来跟我作伴
So instead of Dad, I get stuck with you?
是的 没错 只能由我来跟你作伴
Yes, ma'am. That's right. You get stuck with me.
我要找史威提先生
Lookin' for Mr. Sweety.
马可斯
Marcus!
你先回去吧 晚点再去找你
Why don't you, uh, head home? We'll catch up later.
没事的
I'll be fine.
雷兰吉文斯 这是马可斯史威顿
Raylan Givens, Marcus Sweeton.
我喜欢你的店
I like your place.
你知道这家伙是谁吗
You know who that dude was?
史威提以前是个很厉害的贝斯手
Sweety here was a monster bass player back in olden times.
听说他以前 要去跟乔治克♥林♥顿♥一起表演
Story goes he was on his way to a George Clinton session
结果被警♥察♥盘查 身上还带着大♥麻♥
when he got popped with a few Zs on him.
他原本应该会一起录制《原子狗》
That man would've been featured on "Atomic Dog."
这我不太熟悉
I'm unfamiliar.
《原子狗》 史上最佳百乐门放克疯歌♥曲之一
"Atomic Dog"? One of the greatest p-funk tracks ever recorded?
放克狗 下流狗
"Funky dogs, nasty dogs."
乔治唱得比较好听
Sounds better when George sings it.
没错 史威提第二次被盘查时 我刚好在场 记得吗
That's true. Second time Sweety got popped, I was there, you remember?
我还记得被你修理
I remember your boot up my ass.
算他走运 这里是摩城
Lucky for him, this is Motown.
你靠妈妈名下的贩酒执照营业 即使她早就死了
You get a liquor license in your mama's name, even if she's dead.
两位有何贵干
Can I help you fellas with something,
还是带外地人来参观我的店
or am I just a stop on the out-of-towner tour?
珊蒂史坦顿
Sandy Stanton.
是酒名吗 我不知道
If that's a drink, I don't know it.
她刚来过你的酒吧
She was here at your bar not but a little while ago.
她以前都跟克莱门特曼塞尔来往 而曼塞尔
Used to hang out with Clement Mansell, who, back in the day,
曾积极参与…
was a card-carrying member of the, uh...
-破坏帮 -破坏帮
-The Wrecking Crew. -The Wrecking Crew.
破坏帮…这个组织老早就不存在了
Wrecking Crew... crew is ancient history.
但曼塞尔还在 而且他回来了
Mansell's not. He's back in town.
巧合的是同一时间有个巡回法♥院♥法官
Coincidentally the same time a circuit court judge
跟一名年轻女子遇害 你可能知情 也可能被蒙在鼓里
and a young girl have been murdered. Maybe you know all that. Maybe you don't.
总之 来你店里途中
Anyway, on her way over to your place,
珊蒂史坦顿跑去桥上俯瞰鲁日河
Sandy Stanton stopped at a bridge overlooking the Rouge River.
你们担心她可能会想跳河
You worried she was thinking about jumping?
-那的确是我们的担忧之一 -可是她没跳
That was one of our concerns, yes. But she didn't.
她上了车 直奔这里
Jumped in her car and came straight here.
你们认为她是去那里丢弃枪枝
So you think she was there to toss a gun,
可是改变主意 跑来这里丢弃
then had second thoughts and came here to toss it instead?
如果你们要找的是枪 这很简单
Well, if you lookin' for a gun, that's easy.
是这把吗
Is it this one?
还是…
Or...
那一把
That one?
或许你们对这把…
Or maybe... I can interest you gentlemen...
漂亮的点22手♥枪♥会有兴趣
in this pretty little .22.
你有持枪许可吗
剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表