剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表
我来这里不到一周 但我的所见所闻让我有非常多疑虑
I ain't been here a week, and the shit I've seen has certainly given me pause.
前情提要
Previously on Justified: City Primeval...
克莱门特曼塞尔 杀了那名法官跟萝丝道尔
Clement Mansell killed the judge and Rose Doyle.
那就想办法证明 -要是不拘留曼塞尔
Then prove it. -We don't get Mansell in lockup,
那群阿尔巴尼亚人 一定会想尽办法追杀他
Albanians are gonna tear shit up going after him.
你四项罪名证据确凿 你却能全身而退
They had you cold on four counts, but you walked.
负责逮捕的警员是谁
Who was the arresting officer?
雷蒙克鲁兹 当差32年 即便外界改变 雷蒙也还是老样子
Raymond Cruz. 32 years on the job-- the world changed, Ray didn't.
你知道法官的小本子记录了一些人名
You know the names in that judge's little book.
你知道我们要怎么勒索他们
You know how we get at 'em.
直接对分吧 各拿一半
Split this straight down the middle, 50/50.
我有机会可以获得接下来会拿到的钱
I got an opportunity to get what's coming to me
而且还能顺便撂倒曼塞尔
and take Mansell down in the process.
你指的是他的黑色小本子 -你或许会因此当上法官
Do you mean his little black book? It could put you in that judge's seat.
我失去了我太太 房♥子跟事务所
I lost my wife. Lost my house, my practice.
联邦税抵押权 余额:106516.74元
是你自己放弃这些东西的 谁叫你骗你老婆
You threw them away when you defrauded your wife.
你打算整晚独自待在外头这里
So you're just gonna stay out here all night by yourself?
现在你来了 我不再是一个人
You're with me now. Not by myself anymore.
想干嘛就干嘛
Shooting from the hip?
差不多
Something like that.
不过天啊 大家都会臣服在我脚底下
The man who would be fucking king.
早安
Morning.
早安
Morning.
看起来那群阿尔巴尼亚人顾忌我 所以不敢贸然闯入
Looks like I kept the Albanians out of here.
就当作这件事没发生过
So this never happened.
所以要三缄其口
So don't tell everyone at school?
我只是想先把话说清楚
I just want to lay some ground rules.
那当然
Of course.
我们之间的关系没变 -对
Nothing changes between us. - Nope.
我的当事人仍然是我的当事人 -对
My client is still my client. Yep.
即使如此 你感觉怎么样
That said, how was it for you?
符合我的预期
It was about what I expected it to be.
她听不见的 她在洗澡
Won't hear you. In the shower.
如果你不想等 可以直接告诉我你的身份
If you, uh, don't want to wait, you can just tell me who you are.
我会转告她你来过这里 -你又是哪位
I'll let her know you came by. And you are?
我负责跑腿 要去买♥♥咖啡
I'm the go-getter, going to get us a few coffees.
意思是你会回来
Which means you're coming back.
我也可以留下来 我该留下来吗 等一等也无妨
Or I could stay. Should I stay? We can wait.
你要陪我一起等
You're gonna wait with me?
我总不能直接让你进去 我们可以一起等
I don't think I can just let you in. We can wait together.
不然你也可以表明身份 我再帮你转达给她
Or, again, you could just... tell me who you are, and I'll tell her.
她跟我有些财务的事要处理
She and I have some pecuniary matters to handle--
你没有必要知道详情
something you don't need to know nothing about.
请告诉她我来过
You tell her that I was here.
我晚点再来找她 这样她就会知道我是谁了
I'll catch up with her later. She'll know who.
可是我就不会知道了
But I won't.
我是个万事通 专门为弱势发声
I'm a jack-of-all-trades, advocate for the disadvantaged,
很明显是个型男 也是个街头牧师
style maven, clearly, street pastor.
我偶尔还会提供营养建议 懂吗
Occasionally I'm a nutritionist. You dig?
也别被这间屋子骗了
Oh, and don't let this house fool you.
这个地区 对你们这种白人来说可能会危险重重
This neighborhood, it could be hazardous to your Caucasity.
牛排蛋餐厅
该死 我的确喜欢卡座 但得先偷
Oh, damn, I do love a tape deck, but I got to boost
一堆超烂的老爷车
a lot of shitbox old cars.
这间店有奶昔 我真的很需要来杯奶昔
They got milkshakes in there? I could really use a milkshake.
美女最爱吃甜食 -不好笑 克莱门特
Sweet tooth for a sweet lady. -That's not funny, Clement.
不要再发脾气了 也不必担心他们会再来找麻烦
Please don't start again. And don't worry about those boys coming back.
进去之后
When we're in there,
绝对不要提起阿尔巴尼亚人
I don't want to hear one word about Albanians,
听着 只要静静地喝你的奶昔就好
so just keep those pretty lips of yours wrapped around the straw.
你打算怎么做
So how you want to play it?
我重视的是对象 不是方式
I'm working on who, not how.
直接出手
Yeah, I think we can play this hard and heavy.
不行 这跟我们以前干过的勾当不同
Nah, this is a different thing than we ever did...
对象是不同的罪犯 需要用点手腕
different kind of criminal, requires finesse.
最快也确定能要到钱的办法
Well, the quickest, surest way to get money off somebody
就是把枪塞到对方口中 扣下击铁
is to stick a gun in their mouth and ear back the hammer.
问他是要钱还是要命
"Your money or your life, partner."
我的意思不是小本子里 没有我们能直接勒索的重大罪犯
I'm not saying there ain't hard dudes in this book we're gonna hit hard.
我的意思是 只要找对人 我们根本不必来硬的
I'm saying we find the right name... Here you go. We won't have to hit 'em at all.
我来看看是否找得到 你所想的那种罪犯
See if I can find the class of criminal you got in mind.
里头都是数字 跟字母之类的东西 找到了
Damn, lots of numbers and letters and shit in here. Here we go--
人物 好 选罗杰布拉克如何
people. All right, how about Roger Block?
富有的战争英雄 不过他是个狠角色
War hero, rich. He's got to have a hard bark on him, though.
好吧 伯尼伯恩鲍姆
Okay. Uh, Bernie Bernbaum.
我不知道他是谁 -你不是人面很广
Don't know him. I thought you knew everybody.
整个底特律市的人都认识 -好吧 图提克雷呢
In the entire city of Detroit? Well, okay. How about Tootie Clay?
年纪太大 -他几岁
Too old. How old?
死了
Dead.
梅纳德德维纳 -绝对不行
Meynard Delvina? Hell no.
梅纳德德维纳有什么问题吗
What's wrong with Meynard Delvina?
不需要招惹其他种族的人
We don't need to be tussling with no ethnics.
为什么 你怕你敌不过
What, you afraid you can't hold your own
底特律黑♥手♥党♥
against some Detroit wiseguy now?
他不是意大利人 他是阿尔巴尼亚人
He ain't Italian. He's Albanian.
我可不想像橘子一样被剥皮
I got no interest in being peeled like an orange.
我不太舒服 我想先离开
I'm not feeling so hot. I think I'm gonna go.
别走…留下来 当我的幸运符
No, no, no, stick around. Be my lucky penny.
需要好运的人是我吧 -你不需要
I'm the one needs luck. No, you don't.
我要走了 亲爱的 懂了吗
I'm leaving, lovey bear. You got it?
她只是在生气 我昨晚挑逗她 却虎头蛇尾
She's just pissed I didn't finish what I started last night, i
你懂吧
f you know what I mean.
克莱门特 我懂你的意思 问题是她真正的意思是什么
Yes, Clement, I know what you mean. The question is, what does she mean?
问题是我已经想不出点子了 我们要找谁当目标
Question is-- since I'm out of ideas, question is, who's the mark?
这我想过了
Well... I did have a thought on that.
你看过伯特迪奇房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥的 广♥告♥看板吗
You seen those billboards around-- Burt Dickey Real Estate?
我对广♥告♥看板没兴趣
I don't read billboards.
总之 他人称推土机伯特
Anyway, they call him Bulldozer Burt
他专门拆老旧建筑 盖分户共管式公♥寓♥
'cause he rips down old buildings to put up condos.
那又如何 -白领的
So? So... white-
前科犯 住在布隆非山
collar ex-con, house in Bloomfield Hills.
听起来应该跟去公园一样轻松
Sounds like a walk in the park to me.
你最近去过公园吗 里头都是游民跟变♥态♥
Have you walked in the park lately? It's full of bums and perverts.
不过…
But...
推土机伯特 有何不可
Bulldozer Burt. Why not?
你洗澡的时候有人上门
You had a visitor while you were in the shower.
该死
Oh, shit.
不是阿尔巴尼亚人 除非有阿尔巴尼亚黑人
No, not Albanian, unless there are Black Albanians.
还蛮多的
We everywhere.
他没留下姓名 但是他穿了很炫的鞋子
I didn't get a name, but, uh, he was sporting some sweet footwear.
是来帮他想象中的篮球队募款
What, his nonexistent basketball team needed some funds
买♥♥制♥服♥之类的吗
for some uniforms or something?
是个成年男子
He was a grown man.
他说有财务的事要处理
He said there were money matters to attend to
还说时间紧迫
and that time was of the essence.
他是你的当事人吗
Is he a client?
只因为你上了我的床 不代表你能干涉我的事
Look, just because you got in my panties doesn't mean you can get in my business.
可是你说要当作没发生过
But that never happened.
法♥院♥有许多人能保护我
I have plenty of protection at the courthouse.
不要开车或步行尾随我
Don't tailgate me by wheel or by foot.
真奇妙 你居然会担心我跟踪你
Funny that I'm the one you're worried about following you.
吉文斯 清楚了吗
Givens... are we straight?
清楚了
Yes, ma'am.
火线警探:底特律追击
第一季第五集
底特律警局
你没发现你的方向跟其他人相反
You didn't notice that you were swimming upstream?
我想说是休息室有甜甜圈 -所有人都得去开会
Figured there were doughnuts in the break room. No, an all-hands meeting.
昨晚
Last night?
对 风暴警报生效了
Yeah. Storm warning in effect.
晚点去办公室找我
Check in at the office later.
剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表