剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表
我...
Here, I...
很抱歉 这是嘉利克的画
So sorry. Garlick.
我想找买♥♥家 不过...
I'm, uh--I'm hoping to secure a buyer, though.
出♥售♥这幅画让我很难过
I have to say it breaks my heart to part with it.
老实说 我真的不太愿意出♥售♥
Honestly, um, I'm not entirely sure I can go through with the deed.
只是我妈妈 她的...
It's just, um, my mother, her--
抱歉 得付她的医药费
sorry-- her medical bills.
美国的医疗是种罪过 就是这么简单
Health care in this country is a sin, pure and simple.
你好 -你真难找
Hey. You're a hard man to find.
最好是 你突然忘记要怎么传简讯了
Shit, I wish. You suddenly forget how text message work?
我并不想留下这段对话的纪录 你旁边有人吗
This isn't a conversation I want memorialized. Are you alone?
只有我一个 怎么了
Alone enough. What's up?
今天会有事发生
There are some things that are gonna happen today,
或许就能终结这整出闹剧
things that could put an end to this whole drama.
真巧 你居然提到这件事 我自己也有计画
Funny you mention. I been working on some plays myself.
你今天必须
Well, today would be a great day
尽量远离我的当事人
for you to put as much distance as you can get between you and my client.
知道我说的是谁吗
Do you know who I'm talking about?
知道
I do.
别靠近他 天就快要塌下来了
You steer clear, because it is about to come down,
千万别被牵累
and you want to be inside when it does.
反正我打算保持距离
Well, I wasn't planning on being there anyway,
可是听起来 你的计画好像会妨碍我的计画
but it sounds like your shit gonna get in the way of my shit.
很遗憾听你这么说...
I am sorry to hear that,
不过不管你有什么计画 赶快停止
but whatever your shit is, you rein it in,
从现在开始远离你的同伙
and you stay away from your partner from here on out.
我得打通电♥话♥
I need to make a phone call.
小心为妙 史威提 快达成目标了
You be careful, Sweety. We're almost there.
朗尼 我是史威提
Yo, Lonnie. Sweety here.
照约定动手之前请先回我电♥话♥
Listen, I need you to hit me back before you do that thing we talked about,
好吗 这件事很重要 打这个电♥话♥给我 知道吗
all right? It's important. Hit me back at this number, okay?
再见
Bye.
都各就各位了
Everybody in place?
第一小队就位 -收到 第二小组就位
Alpha Team, affirmative. Copy. Unit Two is in place.
没错 就在喷泉旁边
That's right, right by the fountain.
她看起来有点古怪
She looks a little squirrelly.
请不要再碰耳机了
Stop touching the earpiece, please.
塞不进去
Doesn't fit right.
那就塞不进去
Then let it don't fit right.
如果你继续碰 看起来就很明显戴了耳机
You keep touching it, gonna look like you're wearing an earpiece.
他迟到了 -五分钟不算迟到
He's late. Five minutes ain't late.
他会来的
He'll be here.
我不喜欢这种不照章行事 在公共场合进行的行动 变数太多
Don't like all this off-book, open-air shit-- too many variables,
没有足够的人手能注意情势 这个时候不能乱来
not enough eyes. This ain't the time to be running our own wrecking crew.
没什么不好
Ah, what's not to like?
天气晴朗 还有冰淇淋车
It's a pretty day. There's an ice-cream truck.
冰淇淋有什么帮助 -行动结束后给自己一点嘉奖
How does ice cream help? Little treat when we're done.
注意
Heads up.
没看到史威提
No sign of Sweety.
提高警觉 看到枪或小本子就准备出动
Watch your backs. Be ready to move if you see either a gun or a book.
你就是跟我通电♥话♥的人
You the one I talked to?
不是我 不过这件事找我谈准没错
Can't say as I am, but I'm damn sure the one you talked about.
小本子带了吗
You bring the book?
钱带了吗
You bring me some money?
先让我看我的页面
I want to see my page first.
至少先让我看到你带了钱
How about you at least show me you brought the money?
我最近遇到几个想骗我的人
I've had a bad run of folks lately trying to rip me off.
你以为我在光天化日之下
You're underestimating my willingness to cause you pain
就不敢对你动手
right here in front of God and everybody else.
好 够了 出动
All right, that's it. Let's move.
你最好拿出我要来拿的东西
It's best you show me what I came here for.
该死 法警 你这样会让别人误以为我们是情侣
Goddamn, Marshal, people are gonna think we're in love.
手伸出来 别拒捕
Show me your hands.
不要打扰这些来游玩的人
Let's keep it quiet and not upset the people enjoying their day.
也可以让他们有精彩的故事 可以跟孩子炫耀
Or we'll give 'em a great story to tell their kids.
你那把烂枪打中过几个人
How many people you shoot with that little-dick gun?
最近吗
Lately?
你自以为是神枪手
Oh, you think you're pretty good with it.
我每年都通过考试
I qualify every year.
来场枪战一定很有意思吧
Wouldn't it be something if we had ourselves a little shoot-out?
你要去的地方没有靶场
Don't think they got a range where you're headed.
我指的可不是靶场 而是在街上
I'm not talking about any range. I'm thinking on the streets,
在你最不设防的时候
just when you least expect it.
我会问问分局长的意见
I'll ask the chief, see if he says it's okay.
你应该不会 因为你很清楚我不是在开玩笑
I don't think you'll do nothing of the kind, 'cause you know I ain't kidding.
你为什么要杀害 那位法官跟那个女孩
Why'd you kill the judge and the girl?
天啊 我还以为我们终于有进展了
Jesus Christ. Just when I thought we was getting someplace.
原因不重要
What difference does it make why?
我们现在站在这里 打量彼此 不是吗
We're standing here right now, sizing each other up, aren't we?
这跟那个法官
What's it got to do with the judge
以及那个愚蠢的女孩有什么关系
or some dumb little girl or anything else?
法警
Marshal.
好吧 先说再见
All right, then. Bye for now.
快走
行动结束了
Well, then that's that.
感谢你帮忙
Appreciate your help with everything.
帮忙 该死 我还是想拿到我在小本子上的页面
Help? Shit, I still want my page out that damn book.
对 小本子里的页面
Right. Page in the book.
不重要 反正我完了 现在当不了法官了
Doesn't matter. I'm burnt anyway. Never gonna sit on the bench now.
要是能摆脱掉小本子的重担会很好
If I could just get that weight from around my neck, might be something.
他身上什么也没有 -你说什么
He's clean. The hell you say?
有香烟 打火机跟几颗薄荷糖
Cigarettes, lighter, couple of breaths mints.
如果他带了枪 一定藏在某个地方
If he had a piece on him, he squirreled it away somewhere,
小本子也是 -他连小本子都没带
the book too. He didn't even have the book?
没带小本子 或许有人通风报信 我们碰不了他 也不能拘留他
No book. Maybe someone tipped him off. We can't touch him. We can't hold him.
我真的只能眼睁睁看着他脱身
Am I actually watching this man walk away right now?
你说你想循正当的途径逮捕他
You told me you want to do this the right way.
要是在这里对他动手 你就不可能再循正当的途径了
You make a move on him here, the right way is no longer a possibility.
法警 他是要故意引你对他出手 这会为他带来快♥感♥
Marshal, he wants you to go after him.
难道你想让他得逞
He gets off on it. You want to give him that?
你希望我怎么做 你说个罪名我就逮捕他
What do you want me to do? I'll pick him up on anything you say,
但是还没来得及办完手续 他就会离开了
but he'll bounce before he even gets processed.
好吧 收队
All right. Let's roll it up.
打起精神 法警 我们会抓到他的
Chin up, Marshal. We'll get him.
你刚刚都不发一语 你在想什么 法警
You're all quiet over there. Something on your mind, Marshal?
我也说不上来 -什么说不上来
Can't put my finger on it. Put your finger on what?
刚刚的骚乱不太对劲
There was something fishy about that particular kerfuffle,
但我却弄不清楚
and I'm struggling some figuring out what it was.
有什么好弄清楚的 我们又被他智取了
What's to figure? Dude outfoxed us again.
对 或许吧 -或许什么事也没有
Eh... maybe. Maybe nothing,
除非你跟我活在不同的平行时空
unless you lived a different version of events than I did.
说不定的确是这样 -这是什么意思
Wonder if maybe I did. What's that supposed to mean?
我来到这里 遇到这个家伙后
Ever since I landed in this town, ever since I come across this dude,
我这辈子从没看过有人这么走运
I never seen anybody get so lucky so much in my life.
明明都让他赖不掉了 一切都安排好了
Get him dead to rights, everything just so,
他每次都能逃过被逮捕的命运 干净俐落地脱身
and every time, he skates, cleaner than clothes on a wash line.
你的意思是什么 -不晓得是否有人能这么幸运
What's your point? I wonder if anybody's that lucky.
不晓得法官死亡
I wonder if some combination
那本据说存在的小本子加上这个家伙
of this dead judge and this alleged book
是否让人出现背离常轨的行为...
and this particular shit bird is maybe making people act in ways they otherwise wouldn't.
我觉得我就是如此 我完全被愚弄了
And I'm feeling like I do when I'm being played a fool.
懂我的意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
我应该懂你的意思 法警
I hear what I think you're saying, Marshal,
但我不知道你想听到什么回应
but I don't know what kind of response you expecting from me.
我只想听你的专业意见
Nothing more than your professional opinion.
我的专业意见 该死
My professional opinion? Shit.
你可能说得对 不管怎样 我都不会知道
You may be right. I wouldn't know either way.
而且不管怎样 我都没兴趣 所以换个话题吧
And also either way, I ain't interested, so you might as well change the subject.
好吧
Okay, then.
怎么了 -原本抓到他了 后来又得放他走
What happened? We had him, and then we didn't.
天啊
剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表