剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Justified: City Primeval...
法警 你曾威胁我的当事人吗
Marshal, did you ever threaten my client?
法官大人 受审的不是这位法警
Your Honor, the marshal is not the one on trial here.
-等我说完就是了 -本庭已经抢先你一步
Give me a minute, and he will be. I'm way ahead of you.
佛罗里达州事件 衍生出来的指控全部撤销
All the charges stemming from the incident in Florida are dropped.
雷兰 请见见温德尔罗宾森警探 你们会密切合作
Raylan, meet Detective Wendell Robinson. You're gonna be working together,
调查谋杀盖法官未遂的幕后主谋
looking into who tried to kill Judge Guy.
我答应孩子了
I promised my kid.
我们打算一路开车回迈阿密
We got a whole road trip planned back to Miami.
我们已经掌握主谋的线索
We already have a lead on who's responsible.
你24小时后就可以上路了
You'll be out of here and on your way in 24 hours.
别走开 法警
Stick around, Marshal.
我会让你看看底特律警局的风格
We'll show you how we get shit done in Detroit.
我看过不少丑事
I've seen some shit.
都是你们跟你们的上司 会想极力掩盖的丑闻
Things you and your bosses don't want to come to light.
这是哪来的
Where did you get this?
我原本藏在马桶上方的天花板里
Where I left it. In the ceiling above the shitter.
好 想跟我斗 我奉陪
Okay. You want to play, let's play.
小心
Look out!
-史威提酒吧… -你好吗 史威提
-Sweety's. -How you doin', Sweety?
(密西根州 底特律)
-一定是以赛亚 -不对 再猜一次
- Gotta be Isaiah, man. - Nope. Try again.
我才不要 答案就是史上 最厉害的活塞队球员以赛亚汤玛斯
Ain't gotta try again. Isaiah Thomas, the greatest Piston of all time.
-他是个叛徒 -什么
- He a Judas. - What?
假装是魔术强森的朋友 真的需要他的时候
Kissin' Magic on the cheek, then turned his back on the man
又背弃人家
when he needed him most.
难怪那个家伙进不了梦幻队
No wonder they kept that nigga from the Dream Team.
我又不是在称赞他的品格
I'm not saying you want the man to fuck your sister,
但是为球队贡献最多的 除了以赛亚就没有别人了
but who done more for the franchise than Isaiah?
乔杜马斯
Joe Dumars.
对 两届冠军 是1989年决赛 最有价值球员 后来进了管理部门
Yeah, man. Two rings, '89 finals MVP, then to the front office
打造了2000年代中期的球队
where he built those mid-2000s teams.
没错 担任营运长 我的好兄弟史威提最清楚
That's right. Head of operations. My man Sweety knows what's up.
这就是我不喜欢大♥麻♥的原因
See, this is why I'm not a big fan of weed.
呆呆坐在那里 嗑药嗑到没办法用脑
You sit around too stoned to think.
你怎么没锁门
How come you didn't lock the door?
-我锁了 -显然没有
- Yo, I did... - Obviously you didn't.
那都不重要了 对吧
It don't matter much now, does it?
现在最重要的是交出金钱跟毒品
All that matters now is you get us the money and the dope.
大♥麻♥在第一个抽屉里
Weed's in the top drawer.
你们知道我们为何抢毒贩的钱 却放过帕尔默伍兹的有钱人吗
Fellas, you know why we rob drug dealers instead of rich folks up in Palmer Woods?
因为毒贩有大笔现金跟… 卖♥♥个关子 当然是毒品
Because drug dealers hold lots of cash and--wait for it--drugs.
你们的贩毒生意 的确有可能做得不怎么样
And while it's possible you're the worst drug dealers in history,
但听说不是这样 这代表你们没说实话
and from what I hear that ain't the case, which means you're holding out on me.
就只有这些东西 你要的话 欢迎四处寻找
That's all we got. You can search the place if you want.
但我不想亲自动手寻找 得由你们去找
But I don't want to search the place. I want you to do it for me.
别这样 他已经说只有这些东西了
Ay, ay, look, man says that's all there is.
带着你抢到的东西赶快离开吧
How about you take what you got, head on out...
免得有人受伤
before somebody gets hurt.
你们知道还有什么东西我也不爱
You know what else I was never a big fan of.
雷鬼音乐
Reggae.
我觉得听起来都一样
It all kind of sounds the same to me.
告诉你们一件很有趣的事
Tell you a fun fact.
你们知道雷鬼音乐快转后 就会变成波卡舞曲吗
Did you know that if you play reggae too fast, it becomes a polka?
史威提
Hey, Sweety...
帮个忙 放其他音乐
Why don't you do me a favor and, uh, put something else on would you?
该死的叛徒
Motherfuckin' Judas.
史威提 把音量转大
And, Sweety, you turn it up.
该死
你要去帮我拿了吗
Now you gonna get the shit for me or what?
快走 老兄
Let's go, man.
快跟上
Hey. Come the fuck on.
妈的
God damn it.
你刚刚居然 抢了那一丁点钱就满意了
And you wanted to walk with that pocket change.
史威提 你年纪大了 心肠也变软了
Sweety, you gettin' soft in your old age, buddy.
麦克跟芬恩叫我杀了你
You know, Mike and Fin, they wanted me to kill you.
抢到的钱三人平分 就不用分四份
Yeah, split the thing three ways instead of four.
你以为我会杀掉跟汤米芬格斯 及红寡妇一起表演过的人
You think I'd kill the man who jammed with Tommy Fingers and Red Widow?
拜托 你很清楚我会挺你
Come on, you know I got your back.
回你家去庆祝吧
Now, how about we go back to your place and celebrate?
好吧
All right.
史威提
Sweety?
你是开车来的吧
You drove here, right?
最好还是把车开走 你懂吧
Probably shouldn't leave it. Know what I mean?
(三天后)
史威提酒吧
Sweety's.
今天有人找上门来吗 执法人员之类的
Hey, you had any trouble today? Law enforcement of some kind maybe?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
宝贝 你在跟谁说话 是餐厅吗
Baby, who you talking to? Are you talking to the restaurant?
请他们调浓缩咖啡马丁尼
Can you make sure that they make those espresso-tinis?
好…
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
麻烦你帮我找律师
Uh, listen, I'm gonna need you to get me a lawyer
要是我蹲苦牢蹲太久 史威提
because if I spend too much time inside, Sweety,
天晓得我会开始泄谁的底
who knows what I might start saying?
你觉得如何
What do you think?
你看起来真漂亮
You look beautiful.
别动 全都不许动
不要 天啊 我的老天
各位 等你们很久了
Hey, fellas, what took you so long?
敲个门好好谈不就行了
You could have just knocked.
那样已经算是给你礼遇了
That was me knocking.
曼塞尔先生 我叫卡洛琳威尔德
Mr. Mansell. My name is Carolyn Wilder.
我是马可斯史威顿的朋友 我会帮你辩护
I'm a friend of Marcus Sweeton's. And I'm gonna be your lawyer.
叫我克莱门特就好 看来今天好运临门了
Oh, well, please call me Clement. Today must be my lucky day.
(现在)
我去开
I'll get it.
-要放哪里 小姐 -放那边就好
Where would you like this? Over there is good.
今天早上好吗 先生
How are we this morning, sir?
目前一切都好
So far so good.
希望两位肚子饿了 帐单应该是要交给你吧
Sure hope you're hungry. I'm guessing this goes to you.
内含百分之20的服务费
20% service charge is included,
但是欢迎额外表示谢意
but additional gratuities are always appreciated.
-祝早餐用餐愉快 -谢谢
Enjoy your breakfast. Thank you.
我不知道你想吃什么 所以我点了…
I wasn't sure what you wanted, so I got--
整份菜单
Everything on the menu?
不行吗
Is that not okay?
没关系 我们在度假 对吧
No, it's fine. I mean, we're on vacation, right?
要这么说也可以
If you say so.
薇拉 听我说 我们只是暂时无法离开
Willa, I'm telling you, this is just a temporary snag.
应该很快就可以上路了
We're gonna be on the road before you know it.
可能是有东西忘了送来
Maybe they forgot something.
我看不出来还缺什么
I can't imagine what that could be.
这种咖啡一壶居然要价34元
You know this coffee is $34 a pot?
你好 好 告诉他我马上下去
Hello? Okay, tell him I'll be down in a minute.
谢谢
Thanks.
好 就像我们说过的 我应该只会离开几个小时
All right. As we discussed, should only be a couple hours.
请勿离开旅馆
And you stay on the premises.
如果我想出门走走呢
What if I want to go out?
我之前建议你放下手♥机♥ 出门走走
When I suggest you get off your phone and go outside,
你对我翻白眼 而你现在却想出门
I get rolled eyes, but now you want to go out?
青少女的心思难以捉摸
Teenage girls are complicated.
可以在建筑内四处走走 但是不能离开
Wherever you want in the building. But you stay on the grounds.
-听到了吗 -听到了
-You hear me? -Yeah, I hear you.
昨晚艾文盖法官 与威恩郡法♥院♥某位员工
Details are beginning to emerge in the shocking murder last night
震惊社会的命案细节已经开始浮现
of Judge Alvin Guy and an unnamed Wayne County Court employee.
此案充满谜团 民众都很关注案情发展…
It's a mystery that has people on edge...
火线警探:底特律追击
第一季第二集
两人凌晨一点 陈尸在帕尔默公园高球场周围
The two bodies were found at 1:00 a.m. in and around Palmer Park Golf Course.
警方说盖法官具高知名度
Police say that the high profile
据说还有未经证实的暗♥杀♥未遂事件…
of Judge Guy and unconfirmed reports...
你昨晚怎么了
Heck happened to you last night?
我们去了夜店 然后回到他家
We went to a club and then back to his place.
我一直在等你一起来抢他的钱
剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表