剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表
不用 我知道你想说什么 我帮你省点事
No, no, no. I know what you're gonna say. I'll save you the trouble.
对 我们经历过高♥潮♥和低潮 但你知道的
Yes, we had our ups and downs. Mm, but, you know,
你有几次害我血压飙升
you raised my blood pressure a couple times.
但是相处渐入佳境
We've come a long way,
如果你因为我 而成为一个更好的执法人员
and-and if I had something to do with you being a better LEO
或是一个更好的人 那我很高兴
or a better man, then I'm happy about that.
这是你想说的吧
That about cover sentiment?
还有…我老实说
And-and I'll be honest.
我做梦也想不到你会做好上位的准备
I never, ever thought you'd be ready for the big chair,
但是你变了 我醉了 我也不知道啦
but there's something different about you. Maybe I'm just really drunk, I don't know.
但如果你问我愿不愿意
But if you ask me, like, would I be willing
推荐你在局长的位子上退休
to recommend you finish your career as a chief?
我的答案是肯定的 乐意之至
My answer is yeah, I'd be happy to.
这完全不是我要说的
That ain't what I was gonna say at all.
丹
Dan...
我不干了
I quit.
吉文斯先生 -我是
Mr. Givens? Yep.
祝你今天顺心 -谢谢
Yes, sir. -Thank you.
亲爱的雷 我前几天遇见惠特曼
Dear Ray, I ran into Whitman the other day,
他跟我说了一件事 说你决定提早退休
and he stopped to relay some news-- that you put in for early retirement
不再做法警了
from the Marshal Service.
你应该可以想象我有多惊讶 -全体起立
You can imagine my surprise. All rise.
韦恩郡第三巡回法♥院♥正式开庭
The Third Circuit Judicial Court of Wayne County
由卡洛琳威尔德法官负责审理
presided over by the Honorable Judge Carolyn Wilder is now in session.
但我越想 越觉得合理
But the more I thought about it, the more it made sense,
而且我想你生活中大概没多少人
and it occurred to me there might not be too many people in your life
能了解个中原由
who would understand why.
所以…所以也许今年冬天
So...so... maybe, maybe this winter,
当我再也受不住寒冷
when I simply can't take the cold anymore,
我可以来迈阿密 我们可以谈谈这件事
I could come down to Miami, and we could talk about it.
卡洛琳上
Carolyn.
我拿到学习驾照了 -她拿到学习驾照了
I got my learner's permit. She got her learner's permit.
我会警告园丁 -你在粉刷
I'll alert the gardeners. You painting?
对 -为什么
Yeah. -Why?
我需要改变一下 -别指望我帮忙
Needed a change. Better not be expecting me to help.
很高兴咱们把话说开了 -那是什么
I'm glad we got that cleared up. What's that?
那个是…退休礼物
That is a...retirement gift.
真好笑
Oh, that's funny.
我不是在说笑
Not a joke.
你辞职了
You quit?
我刚说了 是退休
Like I said, retired.
可以回避一下吗 -你们要吵架吗
Can you give us a second? You guys gonna fight?
嘿…
Hey.
我在想你房♥间也该粉刷了
I was thinking your room could use a fresh coat too.
我可以选颜色吗 -当然 我还订了家具
I pick the color? -Of course. I got some furniture comin'
还有一张我帮你在购物网站上 找到的猫王海报
and an Elvis Presley poster I found for you on eBay.
你什么时候决定的
When did you decide to do this?
一周前
A week ago.
怎么没跟我说
You didn't talk to me about it?
我不觉得有必要说
I didn't think I needed to.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很好
Yeah.
为什么挑现在
Why now?
我问自己的问题是 为什么没早点决定
Question I been asking myself-- why I didn't do it sooner.
你那时不能为我这么做
Well, if you couldn't do it for me...
但我很高兴你决定为她退休
I'm glad you could do it for her.
别搞砸了
Don't muck it up.
再说一遍这是谁的船
Whose boat is this again?
之前的船主是一个叫安迪杭特的毒贩
Belonged to a drug dealer named Andy Hunt.
现在呢 -现在属于美国政♥府♥了
And now? It belongs to the U.S. government.
政♥府♥把船借给你用
And they're letting you borrow it?
我还是有些福利的 你不是一直都想要有船的房♥子吗
I still get some perks. You always wanted a house with a boat.
你大概五岁时画了一张图
You were, like, five or something. You did this little drawing.
我要你解释给我听 你说
I asked you to explain it to me, and you said,
「这是我长大后的房♥子
"This is gonna be my house when I get older,
这里是我泊船的地方」
and over here's where I'm gonna keep my boat."
然后我指着一个小方块说 「这是什么 」
And then I pointed to this little square, and I said, "What's this?"
你说:「爸 这是我的小房♥子
And you said, "Why, Daddy, that's my little house.
是要给你住的」
That's where you're gonna live."
如果我们喜欢的话 也许我们可以买♥♥艘船
And if we like it, then maybe we'll get a boat?
你想要船吗
Would you be into that?
我可以跟朋友出海吗 -如果你学会开船的话
Could I take it out with my friends? If you learn to drive it.
你会开船吗
Do you even know how to drive it?
算会吧
Sort of.
也许我们可以一起学
Maybe we can learn together.
肯塔基
特朗伯监狱
八号♥开门
Open it.
你们都认识我很久了
Y'all have known me for a long time.
知道我曾经全心怨恨
Know that my heart was once filled with hate
一些我未曾谋面的人 而且身上至今仍留有
for people that I've never even met, and that I still bear the scars...
那股怨恨造成的伤疤
of that hate today.
现在…
Now...
大家都知道 近来我的健康状况一路走下坡
it is no secret that my health has been in decline as of late,
而且我今天就要被转到医院去
and that I am, in fact, this very day being transferred to a hospital
让医生判定我疾病的根源
so that they may try and identify the source of my malaise.
但若上帝的旨意是 这是我们最后一次谈话
But if it's God's will that this be the last time we speak...
那我觉得有必要
I feel it incumbent to impart upon you
告诉各位
the great lesson
我在这里度过多年学到的重要教训
that I've learned over my many years in this place.
我们都有能力改变自己
We are, all of us, capable of great change,
放下让我们沦落至此的怨恨
of replacing the hate... Replace! That led us here with something...
以更有用 更强大的东西取而代之
Something infinitely more useful and powerful.
爱
Love.
让我听你们说
Let me hear you say it.
爱 -再说一遍
Love. -Say it again.
爱 -再说一遍
Love. -Say it one more time.
爱
Love!
克劳德 起来站在标记上
Crowder, open on the mark.
我的一切都给你
What's mine is yours.
克劳德先生 你今天不会惹事吧
You're not gonna give me any trouble today, right, Mr. Crowder?
不会的 拉米雷兹警官
No, sir, Officer Ramirez.
我只是很期待阳光洒在脸上的感觉
I'm just looking forward to feeling the sun on my face,
就算只是一瞬间 -是啦…是啦
even for a brief moment. Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
开门
Open the gate.
你在等邀请函吗
You waiting for an invitation?
搞什么鬼 -救我 拜托救我
What the hell? Help me, please!
这混♥蛋♥是来真的吗
Is this asshole for real?
我没办法呼吸了 -我就知道该带耳塞来的
please. I knew I shoulda brought my earplugs.
该死的 别吵了 克劳德 我没心情陪你闹
God damn it, knock it off, Crowder.
这狗东西想哭爹喊娘
This dipshit wants something to holler about,
我就给他个鬼叫的理由
I'll give it to him.
快点 快开门
Come on, hurry up and open the door!
我差点以为你们听不到我
I was beginning to think y'all couldn't hear me.
听得到 但你会希望我们听不到
Oh, we could hear you. You're just gonna wish we couldn't.
我无意冒犯 拉米雷兹警官 我的意思其实是我要冒犯你了
All due respect, Officer Ramirez-- and by that, I mean no respect at all--
我想你说反了
I think you got that backwards.
这是在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
这样懂了吗
That clear things up for ya?
你不会惹事吧
Now, you ain't gonna give me any trouble now, are you?
宝贝 要命
Baby, Goddamn.
刚刚实在…
Yeah, baby.
太要命了 -太要命了
Goddamn. Goddamn!
你脸上有…
You got a little something on your...
你想好要去哪里了吗
You think about where you gonna go?
我在想咱们可以去墨西哥 喝梅斯卡尔酒
I was thinking we could drink some mezcal... in Mexico.
农民义勇军领袖说得都没你好
Pancho Villa couldn't have said it better himself.
有点无聊 是吧
Kinda boring, huh?
我还蛮喜欢无聊的
Kinda like it boring.
所以我们要谈吗
So we gonna talk about it?
你为什么退休
Why you quit?
剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表