剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表
我刚跟州长通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the governor,
他想知道盖法官跟那名年轻女子
who wanted to know why, in the five days since Judge Guy
遇害五天后案情为何毫无进展
and the young lady got murdered, there has been absolutely zero progress.
我立刻就要看到成果
Results now!
我要想象自己身在阳光普照的地方
I'm gonna imagine myself some sunny place
离诺斯维赛马场不远
that's not a weed lot over by Northville Downs. Better yet, get your thumbs...
圣马可广场好像不错 你去过威尼斯吗
Piazza San Marco sounds good. Out of your asses and help! You ever been to Venice?
我有一顶意大利名牌帽 法警 你很爱帽子
I got a Borsalino hat, Marshal. You like hats.
至于负责这件鸟事的人
As far as who's in charge of this jumble-fuck now
既然布瑞尔警探出局了
that Detective Bryl is on ice,
我已经决定 让道尼警探单独主导 即刻生效
I've made Detective Downey sole lead, effective immediately.
道尼警探
Detective Downey.
谢谢 布里格斯分局长
Thank you, Chief Briggs.
本措施即刻生效 此案从头查起
ive immediately, we're going back to the start.
我说不动他的 但他会听你的
He's not going to listen to me, but he'll listen to you.
叫他不要跟曼塞尔拿那个小本子乱来
You tell him to not play with Mansell and that book.
他那间酒吧兼博物馆得恢复营运
Between getting this bar/museum back together
还得还清他欠的反向抵押贷款
and paying off what he owes on the reverse mortgage,
他的财务问题太大 无法理性思考
he's in too deep to think with his head.
你是否刚好知道
Well, do you happen to know where that piece of metal is
能撂倒那个恶徒的枪在哪里
that could take the devil down?
我或许知道
I might.
你可能得藏在他找不到的地方
Well, you might want to hide it somewhere where he can't find it,
而我会想办法让那把枪出现
and I'll find a way to make it turn up.
不过那样也解决不了他财务的问题
That don't get him out of hock, though.
那他就得寄望乐透了
Well, I guess it's time to play Powerball scratchers, huh?
你看这里乱七八糟 「人只能死一次
Look at this mess. "You can only kill a man once,
但犯罪现场却可以一再遭到破坏」
but you can murder a crime scene a hundred times."
有件事大家都略过不提 但我一直很在意
One thing no one's talking about I can't get out of my head.
在某个地方出了差错 -他居然在我们面前拿出来
Went wrong somewhere along the way. He showed it to us.
根本是在威胁我们 他知道那个东西非常重要
Practically a threat. He knew it was a big deal.
你还记得《哈迪男孩》吗 我都是从那些书上学到
Remember the Hardy Boys? Think I got the idea there.
要怎么解谜之类的
Solving mysteries and shit.
那个法官有个小本子 记录了秘密 关说或贿赂金额
The judge had a book of secrets or favors or payoffs.
在那之后就不见了 没人知道小本子在哪里
No one's seen it since. No one knows where it is.
被曼塞尔拿走了吧
Mansell's got it, right?
或是有人买♥♥凶要他暗♥杀♥法官 然后把小本子偷走了
Or someone else paid him to hit the judge and grab it?
我不确定
I don't know.
但小本子就在某个地方 这就是重点所在
But it ain't nowhere, and it is the key.
我其实不想当警♥察♥ 我原本想当作家
I didn't want to be a cop, really. I was gonna write stories.
我告诉你 如果把本案写成侦探小说 应该没什么销路
Tell you, if I wrote this case as a whodunit, wouldn't have sold one copy.
如果你的意思是站在这里 很浪费时间 我同意
If you're saying standing out here is a waste of our time, I agree.
更有可能发生的情况是等我们退休
I'll do you one better. We're all gonna be retired,
开始打匹克球 这件案子也还没破
playing pickleball, this case still open.
我们得想办法让指控成立
Got to make something stick somehow.
你们不是带了一个游民嫌犯回局里
Wasn't there a suspect you guys brought in, a drifter?
他那晚人在那座高尔夫球场
Was out at the golf course that night.
布瑞尔侦讯过他 是去过阿富汗的老兵 名叫戴洛伍兹
Bryl interviewed him-- Afghanistan vet, name of Darrold Woods.
你看 就是他
Here, this guy.
我们知道凶手不是他 是曼塞尔 你要对戴洛发布协寻通报
Yeah. Uh, we know he didn't do it. Mansell did it. You want to BOLO Darrold?
或许他会想起第一次忘了说的细节
Maybe he'd recall something he forgot the first time.
为了确认萝丝是否还活着 他拿香烟烫她的大腿
Man, he burned Rose's thigh with a cigarette to see if she was alive.
她都脸部近距离中弹了 他还需要确认
She was shot point-blank in the face. He had to...check?
没错 你知道原因吗
He did. You know why?
报告提到他嗑了天使尘 -嗑了天使尘
Says here he was high on PCP. High on PCP.
所以不可能想起任何有用的细节
So not likely to recall anything helpful?
伯特迪奇房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥
伯特 你好吗 还是比较喜欢我叫你迪奇先生
Burt, how you doing? O-or do you prefer Mr. Dickey?
请用后者 谢谢
The second, thank you.
不对 应该谢谢你愿意接我的电♥话♥
Oh, no, no, thank you for taking my call.
我猜这代表 你看过我传给你的照片了
I'ma guess that means you, uh-- you saw the photo I texted?
是的 我再回电给你吧
Very much so. Um, can I call you back?
你有百元钞吗 有没有百元钞
Sst. You got a C-note? What? You got a C-note?
快点 他们要去吃午餐了
Come on. They're going to lunch.
老兄 68元
Hey, bud. 68?
别烦我 快走
Get the fuck out of here! Go, go!
不行
No.
请说 -几点方便过去一趟
Go ahead. What time can I swing by?
来这里
Here?
你指的是哪里 你在家 办公室还是壁球俱乐部
Where's here? You at home, the office, racket club?
我正在开会
Oh, well, I'm in the middle of a meeting right now.
所以是去办公室 我比较想去府上拜访 四点整
Oh, so the office? I prefer home. How about 4:00 sharp?
不行…我三点半有… -好极了 谢谢 再见
No, no, no. I've got a 3:30-- Okay, great. Thanks. Bye.
好极了 好
Great, yes.
很好 见面再聊 好 再见
Fantastic. I'll talk to you then. Okay, bye.
顺便告诉你们 这不是什么好事
This is all shit, by the way.
黛安
Diane.
盖法官的继任人选有消息了吗
I don't suppose you've heard anything about Judge Guy's replacement?
我得处理审判前声请 现在没空聊
I have a pretrial motion. Can't talk now.
干嘛这么神秘
Why the tight lips?
你不会想知道的
I don't think you want to know.
你是刻意要隐瞒 你也想争取法官职位的事
Are you trying to not tell me that you put yourself up for the judgeship?
你上周根本没注意到这个缺
This wasn't even in your periphery last week.
现在你八成已经在打点关系了
Now you're probably greasing palms.
人总不能像朵壁花一样坐在那里
You can't just sit there like a wallflower,
期望会有人注意到你 我只是采取必要的行动
hoping people will notice you. I do what has to be done.
你是个政客 黛安
You are a politician, Diane,
政客不该当上法官
and politicians should not be sitting on the bench.
卡洛琳 如果你想争取这个职位 就去跟州长打好关系
You want it, Carolyn? Go make friends with the governor.
不要来求我
Don't beg me for it.
好 有三条路可以走
All right, look... there's three ways this'll go.
第一 神拿闪电一劈 案情立刻明朗
One is, God Himself sends down a lightning bolt and breaks the case open.
第二 案子拖泥带水 渐渐为人遗忘
Two, this shit drags on and drifts away,
只留下为消化性溃疡所苦的我们
and all we got to show for it is a peptic ulcer.
第三 我们去找克莱门特 赏他几颗子弹
Three, we go find Clement and shoot him.
那么应该有四条路
I suppose there are four ways.
我想到的第三条路叫做底特律之道
The third way I was thinking-- call it the Detroit way,
不过这不是我们发明的
although for sure we don't hold the patent.
设圈套诱捕他
Entrapment...
拿一点毒品栽赃给他 或是做得彻底一点 直接陷害他
or plant a little dope or go all the way and frame the guy up.
对 那也不是我的作风
Yeah, not my style either.
你知道我该怎么做 我告诉你我打算怎么处理
Know what I should do? I'll tell you what I'm gonna do.
我打算收手不管 回家去看孩子
I'm gonna wash my hands of it, go home, see my kid.
未来总有一天你会完全遗忘这里
A time will come one day you won't even think about this place.
这个王八蛋以前曾经落网
Someone got the son of a bitch before.
克莱门特又不是无敌的黄道带杀手
Clement's not the Christ almighty Zodiac Killer.
执行逮捕的警员叫什么名字
What was the name of the arresting officer?
午安 -他死了吗
Good afternoon. Is he dead?
你说什么 -雷蒙
Excuse me? -Raymond.
是我不好 重案组警员上门 你就以为我们发现他的尸体了
My bad. Homicide at the door, you assume we found him somewhere.
那你来找我有什么事 温德尔 希望是为了警♥察♥运动联盟募款
Then what brings you to my door, Wendell? PAL drive, I hope.
玛丽艾莉丝 其实是他对我们办的案子可能有帮助
The truth is, Mary Alice, he may be helpful on a case we're working.
新闻在报的那个案子
That one that's all on the news.
我知道你们不想再有任何瓜葛 -你却还是跑来了
Look, I know how it is with y'all. And you're still here.
帮忙解释一下吧 法警
Uh, care to take that one, Marshal?
女士 我们认为你先生…
Ma'am, we thought your husband--
是前夫才对 这家伙是谁 -我试着跟他解释过
Ex-husband. Who is this guy? - I tried to tell him.
我来跟他说清楚 我不喜欢雷蒙
I'll tell him. I don't like Raymond.
我不会注意他的行踪 他也不会向我报告
I don't keep tabs, and he doesn't check in.
你可以理解 我为什么以为他死在沟渠里了吧
You can see why I thought he was dead in a ditch.
我知道你的意思 但这件事很重要
I do hear that, but it's important.
你们的事哪件不重要 你瘦了 温德尔
Aren't they all? You trimmed down, Wendell.
很高兴看到你比较用心照顾自己 -我努力戒掉咖啡
Nice to see you taking better care. Trying to quit coffee,
现在都喝绿茶 一开始还不太习惯
drinking green tea. Some getting used to at first--
要是你们找到雷蒙 请告诉他我已经受不了
If you find Raymond, tell him I got fed up
他停在车♥库♥那辆短剑
with his old Cutlass in the garage...
所以我找人拖吊走了
had it towed.
我就说会这样吧 果然不出我所料
Told you how it'd go, and that's how it went.
里头有咖啡吗
Any coffee in there?
有 还有另一个 送来给你的东西 雷兰
Yeah, and something else-- it came for you, Raylan.
我想你看了可能会开心一点
剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表