剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Justified City Primeval...
拜托 爸 我不想去 -你打断人家的鼻梁
Come on, Dad. I don't wanna do this. You broke her nose.
她活该 -克莱门特曼塞尔
She deserved it. -Clement Mansell.
破坏帮杀人无数 他怎么有办法摆脱罪责
How'd he get off the Wrecking Crew killings?
该死
Fuck.
听好了 你得帮我找律师
Listen, I'm gonna need you to get me a lawyer.
我叫卡洛琳威尔德 我是马可斯史威顿的朋友
My name is Carolyn Wilder. I'm a friend of Marcus Sweeton's,
我会帮你辩护 -我今天还真幸运
and I'm gonna be your lawyer. Today must be my lucky day.
我见过不少丑闻 你们跟你们的上司…
I've seen some shit-- things you and your bosses
绝对不会希望这些丑事曝光
don't want to come to light.
是法庭上的那个女人 -你做了什么好事
There's that woman from court. -What'd you do?
你请她喝了酒
You bought her a drink.
除非你握有对我当事人不利的证据 不然就离他远一点 法警
Then unless you really have something on my client, then walk away, Marshal.
你得帮我一个忙
I need you to do me a little favor.
珊蒂史坦顿 -你认为她是去那里丢弃枪♥支♥的吗
Sandy's dead. You think she was there to toss a gun.
我们靠工作才钓到那个阿尔巴尼亚佬 也才有那间顶楼公♥寓♥可以住
Job's the reason we got the Albanian mark and the penthouse crash pad.
你还真难找 雷兰
You are a tough man to track down, Raylan.
你把女儿教得很好 她是个好孩子
You know, you did a great job. She's very sweet.
再让我看到你接近我女儿 我绝对不会放过你
I see you near my daughter again, and I'll kill you.
密歇根州 格洛斯波因
贾莫
Hey, Jamal.
联邦税抵押权通知 未清偿余额:106516.74元
我收到该死的国税局 寄来的抵押权通知
I'm sitting here looking at a lien from the goddamn IRS.
联邦税抵押权 106516.74元
这是你搞出来的问题 跟我无关 赶快解决
This is your mess, not mine. Fix it.
快关掉 我的邻居都在睡觉
Turn that mess off. My neighbors are sleeping.
你觉得如何
Well, what do you think?
我叫你快关掉
I said turn it off.
关掉 -好吧
Turn it off! - Right.
你不关心一下是谁把我打成这样
Well, don't you wanna know who did it?
我不想知道
No. Not interested.
是那位法警老兄
Our friend the marshal.
明天早上再去我的办公室详谈
Well, you can tell me about it at my office tomorrow morning.
谁叫他找上我女友珊蒂 我只不过是跑去他的旅馆
He chatted up my girl Sandy, and I just paid a little visit
登门拜访 然后… 跟他家的小妞聊了一下
to his hotel and then chatted up his.
他家的小妞…你指的是他女儿
His gir-- do you mean his daughter?
我只是打声招呼 请她吃了点鸡柳条
All I did was say hi and get her some chicken fingers,
她吃得挺开心的 结果你看他对我多么不客气
which she enjoyed, and I want you to look what he did to me.
或许是你自找的 -我遭受攻击…
Maybe you deserved it. I've been assaulted.
最好拍照存证 屋内的灯光比较亮
Probably smart we take pictures of the evidence. Better light inside.
不准把烟蒂丢在我的院子 离那个法警远一点
Don't you put that out on my yard. You stay away from that marshal,
也离他女儿跟我家远一点
you stay away from his daughter, and you stay away from my house.
招惹美国法警的女儿
Messing with a U.S. marshal's daughter...
真不知道你以为你在做什么
I don't know what you think you're doing.
我在做什么
What am I doing?
我想做什么就做什么
Whatever I want.
火线警探:底特律追击
第一季第三集
她还好吗 -去问她吧 她不肯理我
How is she? Ask her. She ain't talkin' to me.
你没上钩
You didn't take the bait?
我可能让他挂了彩
I might've left some marks visible.
这样反倒好处理 尸体装袋丢进玉米田 问题就解决了
Makes this an easy one-- black bag in a cornfield, problem solved.
我们希望他接受法律制裁 -拜托 莫琳
We like him for the judge. Come on, Maureen.
换成是你的孩子呢 你的女儿呢
If that was your kids, huh? Your girls?
警政高层跟媒体
Everybody from police brass
都想知道过了36小时 案情为什么还没有任何进展
to Action News 7 wanna know why, 36 hours later, we got nothing.
我想查个水落石出也不为过吧 -她是想出名吧
Sorry if I wanna do police work. I think she wants a photo op.
胡说八道 可以修理他一顿 再把他关进大牢
Blow me. We thump him and send him up,
一石二鸟
that's a kill-two-birds kind of deal.
听着 要抓他的话 不妨也顺便打击史威提
Hey, look, he take him, may as well put a hurt on Sweety
跟那个女孩 -那个阿尔巴尼亚的小伙子呢
and the girl too. How about the Albanian kid?
先跳过他 你意下如何 瘦子
Detour. What do you say, slim?
这是你的地盘 你说了算 -是这样吗
Your town, your call. Is it, though?
如果你们两个需要帮忙 找地方落脚或吃顿热饭…尽管开口
Hey, two of you need anything-- place to stay, a hot meal-- say the word.
谢谢
Thank you.
雷兰 你跟我搭档
Yo, Raylan, ride with me.
或许可以去找栋摩天高楼 看这家伙能不能当空中飞人
Maybe we find a tall building, see if he can fly.
要去哪里 -法警办公室
Where are we going? Marshal's office.
然后呢 -我只想解决当前的问题
Then where? Right now is my concern.
今晚要住哪里 -我现在不想烦恼这个问题
What about tonight? Where then? I'm not gettin' into that now.
现在 你不停强调现在 到底是怎样 爸
"Now." You keep saying "now." What's the deal, Dad?
你有什么计划瞒着我 还是你也只是走一步算一步
You got a plan you won't tell me, or are you making this up as you go?
薇拉 你到底想要我怎样
Willa, what do you want from me?
我想好好吃点东西 我不想喝可乐 也不想吃贩卖♥♥机卖♥♥的坚果
I'd like to eat-- not a Coke, not a package of nuts out of the machine--
我想跟爸爸一起吃早餐
breakfast with my dad.
薇拉… -出发
Willa-- - Rollin' out.
想吃点什么
What can I get ya?
炒蛋 吐司跟一杯咖啡
Scrambled eggs, toast, cup of coffee.
请给我茶加柠檬
Tea with lemon, please.
你不是想吃东西 -我会吃的
I thought you wanted to eat. I will.
请问你刚才跟人家大打出手 是怎么回事
So... tell me. All that activity back there...
你一定真♥他♥妈♥的 把事情弄得一团糟了吧
You must've fucked up pretty bad.
怎样 那只不过是个字眼 是人类沟通的工具
What? It's a word. People use words to communicate.
你应该找机会试试看
You should try some.
好 那…你生气了
All right. So you're mad.
生气
Mad?
不对 我目前处于绿区
No. I'm in the Green Zone.
你知道社会情绪表吗
You know, the social-emotional chart?
古早的哈林区公立学校
Probably didn't teach that to you in Harlan public schools
应该没教吧 蓝色代表悲伤
a million years ago. Blue is sad.
绿色是稳定 -现在的年轻人真爱贴标签
All these kids today with their little labels. -Green is, kind of, like, steady.
黄色… -你很生气
Yellow-- -And you're mad
因为你看到我暴怒 他是杀人凶手 薇拉
'cause you saw me in the Red Zone. Well, he's a killer, Willa,
而且他乐在其中
and he enjoys it.
你懂吗
Do you understand that?
你又在指控我生气了
There you go again, saying I'm mad.
酒来了 先生
Here you are, sir.
下不为例 老兄
That's the last time, sport.
珊蒂史坦顿 你被捕了 你有权保持缄默
Sandy Stanton, you're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent.
你所言将会作为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in court.
你有权聘请律师
You have a right to an attorney.
如果你无法负担 又想委托律师
If you can't afford an attorney and want one,
法♥院♥将会免费为你指派一名
the courts will appoint one for you at no cost to you.
你明白这些权利吗 -我不骗你
You understand these rights? - I'm not gonna lie.
我早就知道你迟早会有这一天
Knew this was gonna happen sooner or later.
结果这么快就成真了 对吧 珊蒂
Turns out, it was sooner, wasn't it, Sandy?
看到了吗
You see?
我们也懂得搞破坏
We got a wrecking crew too.
那本愚蠢的日志一定就在这里
Stupid fuckin' diary's gotta be here somewhere.
快走吧
Come on. Let's go.
你显然不想吃东西 我也必须去工作了
It's clear you don't wanna eat, and I gotta get to work.
我变成你的累赘了
Oh, I'm slowing you down?
昨晚出了这么大的问题 你的确帮了倒忙
Well... You certainly didn't help with that little stunt last night.
真希望你直接说出口
I wish you'd just say it.
你到底在说什么
What are we talking about now?
我妨碍你办案 害你惹祸上身
I got in the way, and you got in trouble,
要是少了我 你会比较轻松
and it would've been so much easier if I weren't around.
真的很辛苦 薇拉
It's hard, Willa.
你的人生很辛苦 你根本都随心所欲
What's hard, your life? You do whatever you want.
你就是我的命
You're my life.
是吗 我在你的生命中 占有一席之地吗
But am I? Like, am I even in it?
居然会听到你这么说…
To even hear you say that...
难道我就很乐意问这个问题吗
How do you think it feels to ask?
我会改进的
I'll do better.
我会改进的
I'll do better.
好吗
All right?
我会要你兑现承诺 你最好别在背后捅我一刀
I'm gonna hold you to that. You better not go backstabbing me.
是吗 不然呢
Yeah, or what?
不然你以为 我为什么会打断那个贱♥货♥的鼻梁
Why do you think I broke that bitch's nose?
他们证据确凿 能证明你犯下四项二级谋杀罪名
They had you cold on four counts of second-degree homicide,
你却能全身而退 了不起
but you walked. That's impressive.
你离开几年 跑去乡巴佬海滨胜地 或是
You blew town for a couple years to hide out in the Redneck Riviera or--
剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表