剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Justified: City Primeval...
那是什么
What is that there?
那是史坦利嘉利克的作品 可是被侵占了
It's a Stanley Garlick. It was misappropriated.
我很不想拿出来脱手 -你们不是逮捕了
Breaks my heart to part with it. Wasn't there a suspect you
一个嫌犯吗 -阿富汗回来的退伍军人戴洛伍兹
guys brought in? Afghanistan vet, name of Darrold Woods.
我们知道凶手不是他 是曼塞尔
We know he didn't do it. Mansell did it.
你们想抓他 那动作就要快 不然只会找到尸体
You want him, you better find him quick, or he'll be dead.
史威顿跟曼塞尔拿到了
Sweeton and Mansell, having come into possession
盖法官的小本子 还用来敲诈他们在里头看到的人物
of Judge Guy's book, are using it to shake down the people they find inside.
我们有机会采取不同的方式
We have a chance to do this a different way.
我的名字出现在那个小本子里
My name is in that book.
你得协助我们 不然媒体一定会听到风声
Help us, or everybody reads about it in the free press.
你们要拿到多少钱 才愿意销毁那一页
What would it cost to get that page destroyed?
那就要看你的诚意了
I guess that depends on you.
他叫克莱门特曼塞尔 一定要除掉他
Man's name is Clement Mansell. He's gotta go.
杀了曼塞尔 -小本子带了吗
Kill Mansell. You bring the book?
钱带了吗 -出动
You bring me some money?
该死 法警 你这样会让别人误以为我们是情侣
Goddamn, Marshal, people are gonna think we're in love.
他身上什么也没有 -你说什么
The hell you say?
只有香烟 打火机跟几颗薄荷糖
Cigarettes, lighter, couple of breath mints.
他真的要在我面前逍遥法外
Am I actually watching this man walk away right now?
我死前居然得听 你这白人小子乱唱一通的烂歌♥
I gotta go out listening to your honky chicken-fat bullshit?
密歇根州 底特律
1988年
你说你没赚到钱是什么意思
What you talking about, you ain't made no money?
少胡说了
Come on, man.
那里座无虚席
The place is packed.
不 他涨红了脸
Now his face all red.
整张脸跟那颗光头全冒青筋
Vein running up all up to the top of his bald-ass head.
我说他出老千 所以他很不高兴吧
I guess he don't like me calling him a cheat.
我告诉他
I told him,
「我不想再听你找借口」 我直盯着他的眼睛看
"I'm tired of your bullshit excuses, man." I look at him in the eye,
我说:「你看到我的手了吗 你知道我把手放在口袋里做什么 」
and I say, "You see my hand? You know what it's doing in my pocket?"
「我可不是在自摸」
"Well it ain't playing with my dick."
「我有把点22的手♥枪♥ 现在瞄准了你的老二」
"I got a .22, and it's pointed at yo' dick."
你有吗 -有什么
So did you? -Did I what?
有一把点22的手♥枪♥ -当然没有
Have a .22? - Hell nah.
你今晚带来的那个小美女 是怎么回事
So what's up with that little princess you got with you tonight?
你是说卡洛琳 -她是你的女儿
Who, Carolyn? She your daughter?
不是 她妈今晚出门玩耍去了 我有时会帮忙顾小孩
Nah, nah, her moms went out tonight. I just babysit sometimes.
我跟她老爸说过…
Told her pops that, you know,
我会照顾他的小女儿
I'd look out for his little girl.
她爸爸怎么了
What happened to her daddy?
他原本在通用汽车装配线工作 后来工厂歇业…
He worked the line at GM, and when the plant closed...
结果他穷困潦倒而死
He died of a rough life, man.
伤透了心
Broken heart.
老老实实工作的人真的太傻了
Any guy who works a straight job is a chump.
小家伙
Hey, baby girl.
我不是叫你在更衣室等我
Thought I told you to wait in the dressing room.
有兴趣去看一样东西吗
Y'all wanna see something?
先送她回去 我们才能去饭店
Man, let's get the girl home so we can hit Indigo.
是啊
Yeah, man.
让卡洛琳决定吧
Let's let Carolyn decide, all right?
想看看我最近在做什么吗
You wanna see what I been working on?
小心脚下
Watch your step, now.
那么…
So...
你们觉得如何
What you think?
该死 马可斯 这是什么地方
Damn, Marcus. What the hell is this?
这是我的酒吧
It's my bar.
应该说未来的酒吧
Or it's gonna be.
我已经付头期款了
I put a down payment.
看起来很简陋 但…
Yeah, don't look like much now, but...
我会沿这面墙设置吧台
I'ma put a bar along this wall here,
而在那边 我会在这附近摆一张台球桌
and over there, I'm gonna put a pool table somewhere over here.
在这一侧 这一整面墙都会放酒
On this side, got some booths along this wall,
而在这边 另一道门旁边的角落
and over here, in the corner by the door,
会摆超大的点唱机 没错
a big-ass jukebox. Yeah.
我只播
Gonna play only music I wanna play.
我属意的音乐 服务我想服务的客人
Gonna serve only the people I wanna serve.
我年纪大了 没空应付无礼的客人
Getting too old for this shit.
我觉得这里一定超棒
I think it's gonna be fucking cool.
对…
Yeah. Yeah.
一定会很棒的
It's gonna be cool.
法医
应该联络哪些亲友吗
Anyone we should call?
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
真是个傻瓜
He was a chump.
我有个弟弟在新墨西哥州怀特罗克
I got a brother in White Rock, New Mexico.
那里很荒凉 只有…
Nothing out there but...
蓝天跟白云
blue skies and puffy clouds.
人烟稀少…
Not a lot of human beings...
听起来很适合现在的我
Which sounds pretty good right about now.
在你离开之前…
Before you go getting your luggage...
你确定你用得上
You sure you can use it?
我确定
I'm sure.
火线警探:底特律追击
第一季第七集
你很晚才回来
You're back late.
那是什么气味 有东西烧焦了 -珊蒂 请问你看到什么
What is that? Did you burn something? Sandy, tell me what you see.
不是热带海水跟白色沙滩
It's not tropical water and a white sand beach.
这我非常确定
I can tell you that.
少了什么吗
Anything...missing?
没有吧
No.
那幅画呢
Where's the painting?
我卖♥♥掉了
I sold it.
我们得离开底特律
We need to leave Detroit.
由我来决定离开底特律的时机
We'll leave Detroit when I say we leave Detroit.
你居然因为那幅蠢画就生气了
You're mad because of that stupid painting?
那个烂东西根本没人要
Nobody even wanted that piece of shit.
我去了… -但我想要
I went to-- -I did.
连我的球鞋都比那个东西值钱
I got sneakers worth more than that thing.
你白白浪费了史坦利嘉利克的画
You threw away a Stanley Garlick.
史坦利嘉利克的画又没人要
Who gives a shit about Stanley Garlick?
听说史威提酒吧遭人纵火
Heard Sweety's got torched.
看起来他也葬身火海 你有空吗
With him in it, from the looks of things. You got a minute?
有
Yeah.
是我想的那个东西吗 -这就是我要请你查明的
This what I think it is? That's what I need you to find out.
最好私下调查 越快越好
Quietly would be good. Quickly'd be even better.
只要告诉弹道监识组 这可能是杀害盖法官的凶枪
Ballistics hears we like this for the gun that killed Judge Guy,
他们就一定会优先处理 给我24小时的时间
it'll go to the top of the list. Give me 24 hours.
怎么了 笨蛋 忘了带钥匙
What happened, moron? You lose your fucking keys?
你好 珊蒂
Hey, Sandy.
你好
Hey.
只有你在
We alone?
你是要问克莱门特在不在 不在
You mean is Clement here? No.
但戴尔打给我了 他这周末会回来
But Del called. He's coming back this weekend.
我见过斯坎德
I saw Skender.
他这辈子都只能当瘸子了
He's gonna be crippled the rest of his life.
你可以惊呼 「天啊 怎么会这样 」
Now, you can say, "Oh, my goodness, what happened?"
我们可以虚问虚答一会儿
and we can throw that back and forth for a while,
不然你也可以告诉我你有什么想法
or you can tell me how you feel about it.
我没必要跟你谈 所以我就不说了
I don't have to talk to you, so I don't think I will.
我找到凶枪了 珊蒂
I have the gun, Sandy.
又来了
Here we go.
你以为我会指证克莱门特
You think I'm gonna testify against Clement?
即使他颈部以下全部瘫痪
I mean, even if he was paralyzed from the neck down
需要人喂食 即使你发誓
and had to be fed with a spoon,
会把他抓去终身监禁 就像他们上次说的一样
even if you swear you're gonna put him away forever like they told me the last time,
我也不会指证他 还好我上次没这么做
I wouldn't do it, and thank Christ I didn't,
他被释放了 不是吗 -他这次逃不掉了
because he walked, didn't he? He ain't gonna walk this time.
少骗我
Bullshit.
你又无法确定
You don't know.
剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表