剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Justified: City Primeval...
你觉得我有那个本事
You think I got what it takes?
你杀死这辈子唯一待我如父亲的人 你已经不是我的当事人了
You took the only father I've ever known. I don't represent you-- -
我随时都可以回来
I can come back any time you want.
是我想的那个东西吗
This what I think it is?
这就是我要请你查明的 最好私下调查
What I need you to find out. Quietly would be good.
越快越好 -给我24个小时
Quickly'd be even better.
我没有杀人 -你有 戴洛
I didn't kill nobody. Yes, you did, Darrold.
告诉我这一切都不是真的 你跟她是一伙的
Tell me I'm not seeing this. Are you in the book too?
或纯粹只是人品有问题
Or are you just an asshole?
我从来没有为了缔造胜绩 害好人坐冤狱
I never sent some poor devil up the river just to get a win.
我拿到枪了 珊蒂
I have the gun, Sandy.
他用那把枪杀了艾文盖法官 萝丝道尔 现在又杀了马可斯史威顿
The gun he used to kill Judge Alvin Guy and Rose Doyle. Now Marcus Sweeton.
史威提死了
Sweety's dead?
珊蒂 机场附近有一家丽笙饭店
Sandy! There's a Radisson near the airport.
那里的酒吧还不错 我们可以喝点小酒
They have a nice little bar. We have a nice drink.
待会见
See you in a jiff.
接下来交给我处理
I got it from here.
你要我在别人的凶枪上留下指纹
You want me to put my prints on someone else's murder gun?
你说要跟我比枪法 那就来吧
You said you wanted a shooting match. Let's go.
两位先生 你们可以把枪交出来了
Gentlemen, you can both be handing over your guns now, please.
开车
Drive.
幸好我的律师来了 这小子太夸张了
Well, it's a good thing my lawyer's here. You believe the nerve of this guy?
啥证据都没有 所以想骗我上钩
Tried to bait me 'cause he ain't got zilch.
你想破头都不可能把法官和其他命案
Ain't any way in the world you're gonna lay the judge
算在我头上
or anybody else on me.
律师小姐 我们是不是 抓住他们的要害了
Have we got him by the gonads, Counselor, or what?
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
对 说好了
Yes, a deal.
你要解决掉这小子
You want this one taken care of,
还有这个也是
and you want this one taken care of.
所以看好了
So watch.
我怎么会没听过阿尔巴尼亚人
How have I never heard of Albanian before?
这个嘛…
Well.
如果闹剧演完了
Well, if y'all done with your little dog and Albanian pony show,
我想克莱门特该离开了
I think it's time for Clement to hit the pavement.
我知道你们一定很不舍
I'm sure it's gonna choke you up.
有些人喜欢迈阿密 但我比较喜欢坦帕 圣彼得堡
Some folks like Miami, but I'm more of a Tampa, St. Pete kinda guy.
来吧 法警 投降的时候到了
Come on, Marshal. It's a good time to surrender.
屎头 我的律师就在那里
My lawyer's standing right there, shithead.
快开门 该死的
Open the goddamn door. Hey, God damn it.
快开门 拜托 这是在搞什么鬼
Open the fucking door! Come on. What the fuck?
我不是开玩笑的 他妈的给我开… 可恶 法警 别这样 你在…
Stop fucking--open the fucking, God fucking-- What the fuck? Come on!
他去哪里了
And where'd he go?
卡洛琳 -我去车上等
Carolyn? I'll be in the car.
你知道我为什么这样做吧 这样我们两个都能满意
You know why I did what I did? This way satisfies us both.
对我来说 这就像是斯坎德做的 好多了
For me, it's like Skender doing it. Much better.
对你来说 只有这样 你才能抓到这个凶手
For you, this is only way you get this man who kills people.
这是隔音室 但之后也许会有味道
It's a soundproof room, but, uh, maybe later, there's-- there's an odor.
住户抱怨 我们把墙敲开来检查
A tenant complains, we go through the wall.
「原来他躲在这里 太惨了」
Oh, so this is where he's been hiding. Oh, too bad.
太惨了
Too bad.
再见了 法警
Goodbye, Marshal.
火线警探:底特律追击
第一季第八集[本季终]
你要怎么跟底特律警局交代
What are you gonna tell the DPD?
说上帝本尊降下一道闪电
That God himself sent down a lightning bolt,
小本子就跟着来了
and the book came with it.
这样世界会好一点
The world's better off.
我也累了
And I'm tired.
去我家吧
Why don't we go to my place?
我还有事情要处理
Some stuff I gotta deal with.
今晚见 -好
All right. See you tonight, guys. Okay.
我会试着不要太晚回家 好吗
I'll try not to be home too late, all right?
这是干嘛
What's this?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
那就谈啊
So talk.
宝贝 没事吧
Hon, everything okay?
对 没事
Yeah, everything's fine.
没事 对吧
Everything's fine, right?
莫琳 你不会想让家人看到这一幕的
I don't think you want this going down in front of your family, Maureen.
咱们上车吧
Let's take a ride.
密歇根 兰辛
我带你去她办公室
Let me take you up to her office.
副州长早上的行程改了
The lieutenant governor's schedule has shifted this morning.
她现在只有30分钟的空档
I'm afraid she's now only available for about 30 minutes.
她肯见我 我已经很高兴了
I'm just grateful she could fit me in.
首先我要说盖法官的事让我十分遗憾
First, let me say I'm sorry about Judge Guy.
好的 谢谢 -你跟他熟吗
Okay. Thank you. Did you know him well?
熟到知道他应该可以做得更好
Enough to know that he should have been better.
你是说做人还是做法官
As a man or a judge?
都是
Both.
这就是你的来意 你觉得自己能做得更好
That why you're here? Think you can do better?
你看过我的申请书
You've read my application.
知道我一辈子都住在底特律
You know that I have lived in Detroit my whole life.
我了解这个地方和这里的人
I understand the place. I understand the people.
我替两边都做过事
I've worked both sides of the line
因为虽然人人都有权请律师辩护
because while everyone is entitled to a defense...
还是有人必须坐在斗室中 反省自己的行为
some people need to sit in a room and think about what they've done.
你可能打电♥话♥打听过我 如果还没有 之后也会打
You've likely made calls about me. If not, you will.
会有人跟你说卡洛琳不擅长
And you're going to be told that Carolyn's not good
玩游戏
at playing the game,
所以我很适合坐那个位子
making me ideally suited for that bench.
我很尊重你的说法 也欣赏你的履历 卡洛琳
I respect that. And I appreciate your résumé, Carolyn,
和你的成就
and all that you've accomplished.
但我大概不用告诉你这个过程很复杂
But I probably don't need to tell you that this process is complicated.
换句话说 在州长眼中
In other words, in the eyes of the governor,
我刚说的一切都不重要 -我也说了 这很复杂
nothing I just said matters a whole lot. Like I said, it's complicated.
我懂 但事情是这样的
I get that, but here's the thing.
我可以做你的盟友
I can be an ally to you.
你要怎么当我的盟友
How can you do that exactly?
首先我会劝你去跟你老板说
Be an ally? I'd start by telling you you should probably tell your boss
不要提名他乡村俱乐部的朋友
not to nominate any of his country club buddy friends
或某个他以为他很了解的人
or someone he thought he knew well.
黛安罗杰斯就是个例子 结果这个人比花♥花♥公♥子♥总部的
Diane Rogers, for example, who then turns out to be
按♥摩♥浴缸还脏
dirtier than the Playboy Mansion jacuzzi.
你要不要解释一下
You wanna explain this?
你要不要告诉我 督察室以为他们找到什么东西
You wanna tell me what it is Internal Affairs thinks they have?
还是要坐在那里 一副如丧考妣的样子
Or do you all just wanna sit there looking like your prized poodle died?
好
Okay.
莫琳 你的名字列在支出栏
Maureen, your name is listed next to payouts.
金额对应了盖法官审理过的案件
Dollar amounts corresponding to trials that Judge Guy presided over,
这些案子的有罪判决 都是根据你的证词
trials in which a guilty conviction was based on your testimony.
所以你们什么都没有 我告诉你们
So you have nothing. Let me tell you something.
我近来做过最糟的事 就是在咖啡里加全脂奶油
The worst thing I've done recently is put full cream in my coffee.
我敢打赌 我每天早上起床
Dollars to fucking donuts, every one of you
帮小孩做午餐前 你们每一个人干过的坏事
does more dirt every day before I'm even out of bed
就已经比我多了 你还敢坐在这里指控我
making lunches for my kids. And you wanna sit here and accuse me?
指控我做了什么
Of what?
跟像盖法官这样的世界级混♥蛋♥勾结
Being in league with a world-class asshole like Judge Guy?
证据就只有一个小本子里的鬼画符 你觉得这在法庭上站得住脚
Yeah, you think that's gonna hold up? Some scribblings in some bullshit book?
我现在就可以告诉你 站不住脚的 这根本是鬼扯
Well, I'm telling you right now, it's not. It's nonsense,
希望你下回照镜子 思考你在街头的日子
and I hope you remember that when you next
还有你夜间是怎么当人♥民♥保姆时
catch your fucking face in the mirror and think about your time in these streets
能记得这一点
and what you did to keep people safe at night.
现在 我要找我的律师和工会代表来
Now, I want my lawyer, and I want my union rep.
与此同时
And in the meantime...
你们都找个地方死一死吧
You all can go fuck yourselves.
好
Okay.
你跟我 咱们在这里等
See, you and I... We're gonna wait.
我不是说不该这样做 好吗
I'm not saying it ain't the way it's supposed to go down, all right?
但这实在是一场大灾难
剧集 | 火线警探:原始城市(2023) | 导航列表